Otome Hearts
New and Confused 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
New and Confused 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and Confused

5 posters

Go down

New and Confused Empty New and Confused

Post by TasteofEnvy 07/11/14, 11:21 pm

So even though I made this account over the summer, I haven't been on much. So yea... hi! Hello 
I came here expecting links to visual novels/otome games and things aren't quite what I expected. The community seems nice though...
I've looked at the newbie guide and am still confused. I'm not sure what Gold is or how I can see how much I have. Bert sweating

I'm taking Japanese classes and hope one day I can contribute as a translator. Judging you

Games I want to play:
Amnesia Series
Diabolik Lovers Series
Dark Wolves Saga
TasteofEnvy
TasteofEnvy
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://isayloloutloud.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

New and Confused Empty Re: New and Confused

Post by Theo 08/11/14, 03:40 am

Hi! Nice to meet you! Gold appears under your posts which is under your faction. It's basically to incentivze posting, I think its pretty cool. Oh and yes, the community is awesome.
Theo
Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 47
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theosmeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 09/11/14, 12:58 am

Well, to make things easier to understand:

-This site DOES offer download links for visual novels, mangas, drama CDs etc.. Just look at the section called "Mint Market" in the forums.

-Sometimes though, in exchange for the password for the download, you need to offer a certain amount of "Gold".

-"Gold" is the currency on this site. For each post you make in the forums, or each topic you create, you get a certain amount of "Gold". Some sections of the forums offer more "Gold" than others, but that's up to you to discover wink

-To see your "Gold" amount, after you make a post in the forums just look at it. Below your avatar you will see a bunch of sections, like "Faction", "Posts" and, of course, "Gold": that is where your current gained amount is displayed.

-To get the password for a download link, simply reply to the thread that has the link. The password will appear, and the amount of "Gold" required will be automatically substracted (you will see that when you look at the "Gold" section under your profile)
Careful! If your "Gold" amount goes below zero, you will be banned from the forums!

-Not all downloads need gold in exchange for the password. Sometimes just replying to the thread is enough to make the password show up. If the thread doesn't specifically state an amount of gold, then you don't need any "Gold" to exchange for the password.

Hope this helped you out a bit ^^
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 09/11/14, 06:02 am

Whoa ! Sayuri~ That's a pretty impressive explanation you gave her !

I didn't even know you could be banned if you're too broke !! Bert sweating  (or indebted)

Next time a newbie asks something about gold, I'll link him this post like

Oh ! And of course:
Welcome (belated) in Otome Hearts TasteofEnvy~

Can't sleep so I'm having fun with color codes... sorry for your eyes Judging you
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 10/11/14, 02:03 am

fairth wrote:Whoa ! Sayuri~ That's a pretty impressive explanation you gave her !

I didn't even know you could be banned if you're too broke !! Bert sweating  (or indebted)

Next time a newbie asks something about gold, I'll link him this post like

Oh ! And of course:
Welcome (belated) in Otome Hearts TasteofEnvy~

Can't sleep so I'm having fun with color codes... sorry for your eyes Judging you

Oh, hehe...  Ehehe~ Thank you very much! I really appreciate your compliment! ^/////^ I really hope TasteofEnvy and other newcomers will find it equally helpful... 

I was actually really confused too at first... I had read all the information and rules, but I still couldn't quite get some issues regarding "Gold" for example. So for a day or two after joining I simply went around the forums testing things and getting the hang of it. 

Personally, I think the guide that's currently available is not bad, but kind of vague in some respects... Especially the "Gold" system could use a more detailed explanation. If some admins are reading this, I hope they wouldn't mind taking this into consideration. What I wrote to TasteofEnvy is simply the kind of guide I would've loved to read when I first joined the forums. And that would've made my life easier. So I really hope this will help other people too ^^
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 13/11/14, 01:48 am

Wow @Sayuri thank you for this explanation ! But I don't understand why I have -10 gold ....

But welcome to OH ! ~ @TasteofEnvy I love your avatar Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content