Otome Hearts
Hello 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

5 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by jozetto 06/11/14, 11:52 am

Hello all...

Just happened to found this place while browsing around... Hello 
kinda glad to see a forum that is dedicated to otome games... (I almost typed otomate... lmao) Bert sweating 

I've been playing otome games for a long time now...
Hakuouki is definitely my favourite... then Hiiro no Kakera... Kamigami no Asobi
oh... and Tokimeki GS... I love the system, but I'm kinda more into season 1... and 3 is alright too.

yoroshiku cat
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 29
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Sayuri 06/11/14, 11:58 am

Hi there!!! >o<
Tokimeki is really cool, isn't it? I also like the atmosphere of the first one more than the second's... Not to say that it was bad but... I some how felt that the heroine had more personality in 1 than in 2... which is weird again since everywhere I looked on the Internet people were saying the exact opposite O__o
Oh well... XD XD

So welcome, welcome, glad you joined our little piece of madness, hehehehe
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 06/11/14, 12:15 pm

lol... I feel the same...
2nd is a bit awkward to me... honestly...
tho apparently a lot of people like 2nd... so maybe I should go hide after saying this... lol shocked 

I guess the fact that they used the light tower... and the fact that they first introduced "close friend" end made it a bit weird... it's like I go up there, I reject you (after all those months of chasing)... then I come back down and uwala... -.-;;;  pressing reject is like stabbing my heart everytime... not a good feeling at all... lol Bleh
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 06/11/14, 08:48 pm

Hi ~ Welcome on OH ~
I hope you'll like it here ! I am sure hehe

I have Tokimeki GS season 1 so I think that I shall have to play it one day because everybody speaks about it Bert sweating

+ I love your PP ~ Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 07/11/14, 12:30 am

jozetto wrote:lol... I feel the same...
2nd is a bit awkward to me... honestly...
tho apparently a lot of people like 2nd... so maybe I should go hide after saying this... lol shocked 

I guess the fact that they used the light tower... and the fact that they first introduced "close friend" end made it a bit weird... it's like I go up there, I reject you (after all those months of chasing)... then I come back down and uwala... -.-;;;  pressing reject is like stabbing my heart everytime... not a good feeling at all... lol Bleh

Yeah, my feelings exactly, after so many months of suffering and carefully planing ahead EVERYTHING... YOU WANT ME TO PRESS "REJECT"??? No way, nu-huh, no way, man, I won't do this, no thank you, I'll just look up the missing CG on Google, thank you very much :D

Don't hide! XD XD Now we're a club: "fans who love TMGS 1 more than 2 :D

Last edited by Sayuri on 07/11/14, 03:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 07/11/14, 01:23 am

Hello Jozetto-san wink
Ah, you almost typed Otomate, could be your favorite games mostly come from Otomate?

Just like Sayuri-san said, I will never ever doing that "reject" to my favorite boy, yeah thats my reason why I never going to bad end and friend routes wink
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 07/11/14, 05:05 am

@Sayuri

yay~  high-five to the TMGS1 club... lol

@kyuuichii

yea, apparently most the games I'm interested in are released by otomate...
they sure have a lot of good illustrators on hand =3
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 07/11/14, 05:53 pm

I wonder if anyone actually pressed the "reject" option ?
Even when I plan right from the beginning to chase a guy just to reject him, I just can't... (Or by saving and begging forgiveness)

TGS1 is the best, because of... Himurochi~ I just love playing his path !!
The second Tokimeki was... they all had weird hair, right ? And the girl's uniform was kind of ugly...
Except for Chiba, none of the guys managed to actually reach me...

TGS3... I still haven't finished it. But so far, I love them all~ Especially the two girlfriends and Bambi's character. (Girls are the best in this one)

I just wanted to drop a welcome to you Jozetta, and I went blabbing about TGS games...
So... Welcome in Otome Heart~
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 07/11/14, 07:08 pm

fairth wrote:I wonder if anyone actually pressed the "reject" option ?
Even when I plan right from the beginning to chase a guy just to reject him, I just can't... (Or by saving and begging forgiveness)

TGS1 is the best, because of... Himurochi~ I just love playing his path !!
The second Tokimeki was... they all had weird hair, right ? And the girl's uniform was kind of ugly...
Except for Chiba, none of the guys managed to actually reach me...

lol... I did press reject... for collecting endings...
honestly that was really stupid in my opinion -.-;;;
I like how they changed the "close friend" end route in TMGS 3 after that cause you actually pick before you go to the church.  At least less pain in my opinion ... ><;;;

and yea... TMGS 2 chara... none of them reached me either... even with my favourite seiyuu Morikawa, his chara is just too soft to my taste of guy...
if I really have to pick, it would be the secret chara (student council) from the other school... that is probably the only chara I actually like...

TMGS 3 chara however was awesome! Embarassed/ Kyaa!
really glad konami picked their feet back up with chara design
I don't really like the idea of love triangle in TMGS 3 at first, but I gotta say... they were kinda hilarious... teasing them to the max... lmao Neutral
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content