Otome Hearts
Hi everyone \o - Page 1 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi everyone \o - Page 1 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone \o

+2
fairth
ShikaSS
6 posters

Go down

Hi everyone \o - Page 1 Empty Re: Hi everyone \o

Post by ShikaSS 04/09/14, 02:08 pm

LeeYa wrote:your avatar look like graduate character..did you recently graduate?ah!I hope you don't mind I ask it.. Bert sweating
hope you have fun here.. Ehehe~ Love it!
I hope I have fun too.
That's an interesting question. But, no I did not recently graduate xP my avatar is actually a teacher, he just dresses like that.

kyuuichii wrote:I hope you can understand my explanation... wink
Nothing else to add  like
ShikaSS
ShikaSS
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 55
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 20/09/14, 06:07 pm

@kyuuichii
oh..so it was fandisk..ehehe..I wonder who secret character..I'll read a review later..
I just know Utapri has anime but i didn't its named  Utapri Maji Love 1000% and Utapri Maji Love 2000%..I just watch first episode of first season of anime before but..but..but..I not really like it..I more prefer the game..TwT

@ShikaSS
oh..it was a teacher....sorry..I thought its has related with graduation..hehe..my fault..(>w<)''
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 21/09/14, 02:17 am

Then, I'm glad to inform you the full title of Utapri anime ehehe
Mhm... I also love the game more than the anime xD I just enjoying the musics from anime ehehe wink
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/09/14, 03:42 pm

Kyuuichii wrote:I also love the game more than the anime
absolutely!!the story of last character(not remember his name) is  really LOL as their mention~!haha..it make me thinks so hard if what I read was true..so funny..also its was so great that I know Juinichi Suwabe's voice was there~[unfortunately I not really like Ren(maybe~)haha]   Perv smile Perv smile Perv smile
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 22/09/14, 12:05 am

I'm kinda confused... Which last character you're talking about? Do you remember how he's look?

Ahaha... I'm also doesn't like Ren much... My favorite is Tokiya xD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/12/14, 06:59 pm

Kyuuichii wrote:I'm kinda confused... Which last character you're talking about? Do you remember how he's look?

hahha..my bad..I read the review at breadmasterlee if I not mistaken(but I searched there a while ago and nope..not find it..hhaha..it look like I read it here :arrow:http://sandeian.wordpress.com/2010/09/25/otome-game-review-uta-no-prince-sama%E2%99%AA/  IDK..haha..)..he's look like arabian(?)..the story is totally LOL..quite fantasy genre I can say.

Spoiler:

somehow i missing something~ sad sad sad sad sad its been a while i dont read a game review..and honestly I just know there a lot of UtaPri series game(saw it  a while ago at breadmasterlee blog) Bert sweating Bert sweating Bert sweating

hahaha..I left behind haha..again..haha  Crying Crying
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down