Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Toki no Kizuna Sekigahara Kitan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Toki no Kizuna Sekigahara Kitan

Post by kyuuichii on 25/08/14, 04:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: Toki no Kizuna Sekigahara Kitan
Original title: 十鬼の絆 関ヶ原奇譚
Aliases: Bond of Ten Demons
Developer: Otomate
Publishers: IDEA FACTORY
Relations:   
Fandisc
    Toki no Kizuna Hanayuitsuzuri
Same setting
    Hakuouki ~Shinsengumi Kitan~

from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Description

It’s a year after Toyotomi Hideyoshi died (1599), and the human world is once more falling into war. The head of the ten oni clans, Yase-hime, becomes worried about the future of the oni people. She travels to each of the ten clans, now scattered across the land, and asks them to retreat from human contact. On the night that they obey her and all gather in the Yase village, she’s kidnapped and put into a deep sleep. The oni heroine, Suzumori Yukina, is the head of the Suzumori household and was also strong enough to be the ninja guardian of Yase-hime. She’s serious and respects the old ways, and has a hawk companion. Throughout the game, she must decide whether to look for a cure for her princess Yase-hime in the human world, in spite of Yase-hime’s request not to deal with humans.

from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cast:

Character and cast

Suzumori Yukina

Chitose: Itou Kentaro

Kazuya: Hiroshi Kamiya
Kazutake: Kenji Nomura
Shin: Hino Satoshi
Senkimaru: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Full cast list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------------------------------------------------------------
Toki no Kizuna... I don't know this game before I saw it banner at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] blog in the beginning of August. I wonder what is it... This game looks like Hakuouki and many people think this game only copypasta of Hakuouki. That's not true. After seeing it banner, I'm visit otomate website, I saw the characters picture in there. Without thinking, I'm ordered the game and it's came last Friday ^W^

The language in this game is hard (that's what I've thought). It because of the history of Japan in this game and also some language which only used at that certain era. Ah, and many characters use keigo too.

Anyone also loves this game? Which guy you like? The guys really hot,nee? I'd finished Shin route last night. He is my favorite~~ His personality reminds me of Okita Souji from Hakuouki  Embarassed/ Kyaa! And ofcourse it also because of Hinocchi sexy voice  Perv smile I'd had no regret for buying this game~~ ehehe

「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Toki no Kizuna Sekigahara Kitan

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 25/08/14, 07:02 pm

I like the heroine's design - looks pretty cool Love it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 25/08/14, 10:52 pm

You're right, she is cool. I don't know she in other route, but her personality is brave and stubborn in Shin route :D

~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by futurakaiser on 27/08/14, 01:29 pm

I've played this game already, and I seriously fell in love with it. Yukina (the heroine's name, if you didnt know) is really badass and cool. Yeah she's quite stiff due to her upbringing, but she's really cute!  Oh you~

Well about how it's actually copypasta of hakuouki, there is a reason to that. But I'll put it under spoiler for people who want to play the game themselves. My favourite guy is supposed to be the secret route dude, where I'll put his name under the cut too just in case.

Spoiler:
Well the thing is, all the surnames of the dudes in the game all correspond to one character in hakuouki. The surnames are pretty much Kazama, Yukimura, Amagiri & Shiranui, so I'm pretty sure you've heard of all them from hakuouki, right? Also, this game also has a thing called the sentan, which apparently boosts someone's abilities to be as strong as an oni. It works on humans, but they die easily to it so it's directly decided to be the more potent version of the ochimmizu.

People tend to say that it's copypasta, but this actually happens like a few hundred years before hakuouki so I dont see why is there even copypasta.

Oh yeah, but favourite guy is Senkimaru!! He's the secret route in this game so yeah! Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Is the language tough? Hope you're doing fine with it, cuz I remember when I was playing this during the beginning of me learning japanese, so I practically didnt know what they were all talking about so I pretty much had to help myself using a review.

Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 28
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 27/08/14, 01:50 pm

Hee~ I'm glad to find another person who love this game :D
I never think this game as copypasta, I just stated many other people said it >_<; I know all the differentiates both Hakuouki and Toki no Kizuna :D

So, you love him~ Hee... I think he's cute thought I love Shin more  Embarassed/ Kyaa!  

Yes, I just want to let anyone know, language in this game kinda hard compared to other game like Amnesia or Utapri. Luckily, I know more than half about what they're talking in the game Sparkle

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 27/08/14, 02:59 pm

futurakaiser wrote:Well about how it's actually copypasta of hakuouki, there is a reason to that. But I'll put it under spoiler for people who want to play the game themselves. My favourite guy is supposed to be the secret route dude, where I'll put his name under the cut too just in case.

Spoiler:
Well the thing is, all the surnames of the dudes in the game all correspond to one character in hakuouki. The surnames are pretty much Kazama, Yukimura, Amagiri & Shiranui, so I'm pretty sure you've heard of all them from hakuouki, right? Also, this game also has a thing called the sentan, which apparently boosts someone's abilities to be as strong as an oni. It works on humans, but they die easily to it so it's directly decided to be the more potent version of the ochimmizu.

People tend to say that it's copypasta, but this actually happens like a few hundred years before hakuouki so I dont see why is there even copypasta.

Oh yeah, but favourite guy is Senkimaru!! He's the secret route in this game so yeah! Embarassed/ Kyaa!
I see.
How on earth is that copypasta? In fact it's more logical this way - they've already created a bunch of demon clans, best to use them instead of creating more that have nothing to do with Hakuouki (that is, if we presume that both games are in same world).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by futurakaiser on 27/08/14, 04:54 pm

@kyuuichii - Well I guess I read what you said wrongly, but I'll leave it there for people who have like questions as too why is it like hakuouki anyway. Shin's snarky comments throughout the entire are a little....overpowering for me to take so I don't exactly like him. 

Once you're done the with the game, you should check out its FD! The FD is continuation of the first one, so do check it out since it has more fluff than the first one. At least, that's what I think.  Ehehe~

@The_Cat_Lady - People tend to place this game in their "never playing" list, mainly because it has old-timey language and stuff (which I understand since the language is really hard,), and secondly, "it's similar to hakuoki". Well i  dont really know where Otomate had planned on moving this game towards, but I tend to believe that this is like a 'prelude' to hakuouki. The premise is a bit too similar, but it doesn't seem like the game is trying to promote hakuouki in any way at all so I dont see why people dont like this game.

Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 28
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 27/08/14, 09:43 pm

@futurakaiser

No problem... Hee, I just can't help to love Shin Ehehe~ Maybe I will try Kazuya later, I think his voice also make my heart melt :p
And yes!! I would like to play the FD :D There's many fluff moment than the first game? waaiii~ I can't wait for it xD

@The_Cat_Lady
Maybe they're story will be related in next game... or maybe not... I already in love with both series  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content