Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello all~!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Hello all~!

Post by matsuyukixirion on 15/08/14, 03:54 am

Kouryuu wrote:We can focus on the script first? Then later find a patcher and stuff?  Frustrated
I think Kyuuichi san can do it~  Sparkle  Sparkle

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 26
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://usachan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu on 15/08/14, 04:01 am

matsuyukixirion wrote:
Kouryuu wrote:We can focus on the script first? Then later find a patcher and stuff?  Frustrated
I think Kyuuichi san can do it~  Sparkle  Sparkle
By this I meant writing it, making it English grammar correct, and maybe a walkthrough too..maybe.

Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 228
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 15/08/14, 04:23 am

Yes, we'll be focus on script first. I have Amnesia script, I'll give it to Japanese translator first. But, if you want I can give it to you too Kouryuusan. Before that, we must clearly who's doing which route and also who is do what job, and other stuff. Maybe I'll make another thread about this project later. Maybe tonight or next day, I had something to do this whole day sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by matsuyukixirion on 15/08/14, 04:31 am

Can you send that to me, kyuuichi san? maybe i'll just start translating it without the game. ^^ And about the translation, must i translate it to english? Since we've got a proofreader, maybe kouryuu san can correct my broken english  Bert sweating

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu on 15/08/14, 04:39 am

matsuyukixirion wrote:Can you send that to me, kyuuichi san? maybe i'll just start translating it without the game. ^^ And about the translation, must i translate it to english? Since we've got a proofreader, maybe kouryuu san can correct my broken english  Bert sweating
I don't mind correcting it to an extent. But certain grammar mistakes are an issue with me. [Mainly small stuff though]

Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 15/08/14, 03:14 pm

@Matsuyusan
Okay, I'll sent it to you later :D Nee, which routes you want to translate first? I think, we should translate it in English, so we can give it to proofreader.

@Kouryuusan
we'll rely on you about English translation nee~ Be prepared to received our bad English translation hehe  Hello 

Let's see, maybe we should move this project discussion into another thread, I'll make it later. But, what will be our project names? It will become like 'Amnesia Translation Project' or like 'Bishounen Gemmu Translation Project' If you pick the second choice, what will be our team project names?

Ah, I want to tell something to both of you. My translation maybe will become slowly, I will do as fast as I can, but be gentle with me, okay?

~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 15/08/14, 04:33 pm

kyuuichii wrote:@Kohine
yes~~~ I'll gladly accept your offer, so you want to become a proofreader also translator Indonesian-English~ great! I can't say how bad my English grammar.

@Matsuyusan
I'm not in any project, then shall we make a project? I don't play any PC otoge though... I also want to invite Leeya and Kohine~ But I can't make something like website as the place to our translation. For now, why didn't us vote which game will be in this project? Because, first,  all of us must have the game file which to be translated. Oh maybe only the script okay too?

Good to hear that.. but kyuuichii and matsuyu already decided the proofreader right? Yeah, I am interested in proofreading/translating Ind->Eng..  Ehehe~

kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://hanatabatranslation.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 15/08/14, 04:41 pm

@Kohine
Hey, it always better to have more than one, right? You will be include in our team too.
Argh~ I feel sleepy... my eyes already heavy... Gomenne I will go to dream land now  sleepy

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by matsuyukixirion on 15/08/14, 05:04 pm

@kohine
kyuuichii-san was right~ it'll be better if more peoples join our project :D yoroshiku onegaishimasu ne, kohine -san!

@kyuuichii
un, I'll be waiting. Hmm.. maybe I'll take Shin or Touma's route. But if kyuuichii-san want to do Shin's route, I'll take Touma's instead~ (Since kyuuichii san already played shin's route, I think it'll be easier if you translate shin's route)

About the team name...
Couple days ago I read an article about 'hanakotoba' (language of flowers), and I think maybe we can use it for naming our team. Like RedTsubaki or something..
or maybe, other opinion, minna?

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu on 15/08/14, 09:19 pm

A flower name with meaning might be nice. But if we do that, don't mix English word with Japanese. It looks weird...

Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 16/08/14, 02:29 am

@Matsuyusan
I'd sent you the script >_<; I'd done all good endings from each guy and all ending for Toma only. Hm... if I can choose I will pick Toma route. Can you do Shin routes? (Of course this also because I love Toma so much ehehe)

hanakotoba~ I know it hehe. I want a flower which can express our project/dream... maybe this one? I'd found it on wiki
鷺草 「さぎそ」: sagiso
The meaning is 'My thoughts will follow you into your dreams'
Or any other suggestion? here is the link where you can see other hanakotoba: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by matsuyukixirion on 16/08/14, 06:12 am

@kyuuichii Yay thank you! i'll start working now~

I like 「百合 」Suzuran :D It looks like a little bell XD But for the meaning, I think sagiso suits us better. :D

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu on 16/08/14, 07:03 am

Now that I think about it...I think we should get  a webmaster/site manager too....Just wondering. Is our group only going to translate VNs? Or are also going to translate other stuff? Or maybe...try our own hand at a visual novel. XD

As for name...Suzuran is nice. But it's a bit short.  Same with the one Kyuu-tan suggested. O-o; Idea: On the staff team. We can have flower names as our work aliases.   Oh you~ 

If we do try our hand at visual novel making..I know some programs. BUt I am not the best at graphics, backgrounds, or music. >_>

I just heard news..that Visual Novel Reader is compatible with a PSP emulator! So you can play translated Otome PSP games..sorta. XD

Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by matsuyukixirion on 16/08/14, 08:32 am

Whoa! nice idea XD then I want to use suzuran :D

And I have other idea, how about "Hanataba" (Flower bouquet) as our team name. It's usually written by 「花」and 「束」. But we can change 「花」(hana) with 「話」(hana, but has different meaning). 話束 (Hanataba) A bouquet/bunch of tale. (Since we're translating stories)

About VN making, I can use novelty and drawing characters. but I'm bad in drawing background :p (I already tried to make my own vn, but it was too tiring, so I stop) -w-

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu on 16/08/14, 08:40 am

Yeah. I can do script and coding..and some drawing. But coloring/background/music? NO. XD

Also, I like that group name. Mine could be Tsubaki, Kigiku, Ayame, Botan, or Renge...I can't decide.

Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 16/08/14, 10:03 am

Thank you kyuuichii and matsuyu. Hope we can be a great team together, plus Kouryuu as senior proofreader ^^ 
Suzuran sounded nice. What about Euthalia [well-blooming/flourishing], Akane[茜, brilliant red] ?
My alias would be Shion  Judging you

kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by matsuyukixirion on 16/08/14, 12:08 pm

@kohine  Hello you're welcome, kohine san~

Ah yeah, if we're done deciding our team name, i'll make a site for our team.  Sparkle  Sparkle 
Hehe~ but i only can make in free website hosting such as weebly or maybe we just use tumblr for our site? sad 

We cant discuss about the translation here, right? Crying

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 16/08/14, 11:23 pm

I will vote for 話束 hehe~ this one have a great meaning and cute kanji's >_<;

Please make a site like BishounenGemu on wordpress or any free web hosting. Please don't make it in tumblr, tumblr is really a mess if you want to translating. Can you make all of us (Matsuyu, me, Kouryuu, and Kohine) access the site too? I mean change post or status like an admin. So, after you make the site I would like to write something there, like staff list; our project list; wanted entries; etc. About our site background image, I give this section to you Matsuyu~
Ja, I'll waiting for the site and trying to make a list for site entries >_</

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by matsuyukixirion on 17/08/14, 04:21 am

Im making one at wordpress right now. [ hanatabatranslation.wordpress.com ] To have an admin access you have to register first. Please pm me your username and i'll invite you all~ Ehehe~

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 17/08/14, 04:31 am

Sugee.. I'll PM you right away~  cat

kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu on 17/08/14, 05:04 am

Still trying to decide a username though once I do that, I will pm you.

Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by matsuyukixirion on 17/08/14, 08:53 am

:D ok I'll be waiting

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 17/08/14, 01:17 pm

Matsuyusan nee, the very first problem for me is
I don't know what's user name should I give you?
Sorry, I never make any blog, I kinda confuse here. Should I make an Id on wordpress then give it to you?
If yes, I'll trying to make wordpress ID~

Kohinechan~
I have a task for you~ I'd translated 2 txt files for Toma's route in Indonesian. Maybe I'll sent it tomorrow morning. Please translate that to English... After that I will give it to Kouryuusan

edit:
I'd made an ID on gravatar, can I use that? If yes, I'll sent my gravatar ID Hello 

ah, Kohinechan~ I don't know if I can sent the txt tomorrow, I got an anemia (I haven't eat enough for this week barely 2 times per day) and I need sleep now... Gomenne, I hope tomorrow I'll become healthy and doing the translation again... Just check your Inbox around tomorrow morning, if nothing popped wait for next day nee~ Bleh

sleepy  sleepy  sleepy  sleepy  sleepy  sleepy

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by matsuyukixirion on 17/08/14, 02:51 pm

kyuuichii wrote:Matsuyusan nee, the very first problem for me is
I don't know what's user name should I give you?
Sorry, I never make any blog, I kinda confuse here. Should I make an Id on wordpress then give it to you?
If yes, I'll trying to make wordpress ID~

Kohinechan~
I have a task for you~ I'd translated 2 txt files for Toma's route in Indonesian. Maybe I'll sent it tomorrow morning. Please translate that to English... After that I will give it to Kouryuusan

edit:
I'd made an ID on gravatar, can I use that? If yes, I'll sent my gravatar ID Hello 

ah, Kohinechan~ I don't know if I can sent the txt tomorrow, I got an anemia (I haven't eat enough for this week barely 2 times per day) and I need sleep now... Gomenne, I hope tomorrow I'll become healthy and doing the translation again... Just check your Inbox around tomorrow morning, if nothing popped wait for next day nee~ Bleh

sleepy  sleepy  sleepy  sleepy  sleepy  sleepy

I already sent an invitation  :D 

And about the translation, i was trying to translating it to english, but if im stuck, i'll just write it in indonesian.  Frustrated My translation will be half english and half indonesian  Bleh

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu on 20/08/14, 06:43 pm

Oh. Do you guys got any contact ways beside pms/emails? o-o; Just wondering.Like, yes forum chat is good.  But what if we want a private discussion for the members of the team?

Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:14 am

Sponsored content