Otome Hearts
Hi~ Kohine just entered~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hi~ Kohine just entered~

Go down

default Hi~ Kohine just entered~

Post by kohine on 06/08/14, 03:42 am

I'm not new to VN and otome world but only play the translated one since I'm a noob to the code and programming sides. My fave vn currently is Rose Gun Days and now I'm trying to play a few more for fun.
Please welcome me to this forum. Dozo~
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://hanatabatranslation.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hi~ Kohine just entered~

Post by kyuuichii on 06/08/14, 03:55 am

宜しくね コヒネさん :D
hehe welcome here... nee, please introduce yourself more to us hehe because I want to know your interest =D
--------
haha, it's seems just after I reply you change your post >_<;

Are you playing Otome Game on PC or also other console? I mainly use my PSP to play them. There is Otome Game translated on PSP like Sweet Fuse and Hakuouki which get US localization, and the newest is TokiMemo Preimum 3rd Girls Side which 100% translated with patch XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 06/08/14, 05:38 am

I thought longer intro would be much appreciated :B

Yes, I play PSP, DS, PC and gonna try Wii and PS Vita too. My played list still stuck on one or two, but I'm gonna upgrade it somehow when I have time. 

I'm about to play those two games you mention but the problem here is my intcont.. its download speed is equal to a running turtle so I can't complain much. 

Heheh, I was also shocked when I knew a patch is already done and ready for download! o_o

So, is there any section for otome game and visual novel download?
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 06/08/14, 01:32 pm

Hee~ it's good to hear then... I also have PSVita but didn't own any Otome Game for it (I only have RO Odyssey and P4 Golden), because I didn't have much allowance and still focus on PSP game >_<;

Ah, I rarely play any unofficial translated game (excluding Sweet Fuse and Hakuouki, because they got US localization). I want to challenge my Japanese knowledge by playing Japanese game.

I don't know about game section download, sorry. But, I do have other link to download Otome game. I can't post it here, but if you want, you can PM me. I will give it to you :D

~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 07/08/14, 01:16 pm

ganbatte for you! :D
where did you learn your japanese, from games or... where else?
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 07/08/14, 10:58 pm

Thank you :D
I learning Japan because I want to understand when I play Japanese game. To learning it, first I go with hearing and then I learn about the grammar, last I try to memorizing kanji's.

For hearing, I watch anime and when I can hear all those conversation, I advance with watching some Japanese comedy. This is the hard part of learning their conversation D: because they're talk really fast and often mixing with dialect.

For grammar, writing, and  reading, I have a book about Japanese grammar and learn the grammar from it. I already know hiragana and katakana since 12 years old but never touch kanji till my high school. I read many Japanese manga and play Otome Game for improve my reading technique. And for writing (especially kanji) I always write a Japanese walkthrough I've found with my own hands in a book or a paper (rarely printed it).

Last, for now I'm still memorizing kanji's and hearing drama CD, ah also play Otome Game to improve my Japanese.

How about you? are you learning Japanese?

kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 08/08/14, 12:52 pm

hello kohine Hello !Welcome to Oh :D !I'm LeeYa..nice to meet you Ehehe~ !  I'm only played free otome/vn game in PC version but of course in english languages.. Perv smile hehe..I'm still new in otome and VN world so yoroshiku onegaishimasu  but hehe
kohine wrote:So, is there any section for otome game and visual novel download?
em..in this forum? maybe here?http://otomehearts.forumtl.com/t368-list-of-english-and-english-translated-otome-games

or maybe here?http://otomehearts.forumtl.com/t257-otome-gaming-guide-for-beginners
 hehe..gomenasai..most of otome game I found is there also in lemmasoft forum and renai.us hehe..
kyuuichii wrote: I already know hiragana and katakana since 12 years old 
woah!Thats awesome! shocked hoho..so that is a way you learn japan..gonna try it later..XD..there also a section to learn japanese in this forum..its quuite useful but there some link there is not working(I think its my computer problem Crying ) ..

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 09/08/14, 03:57 pm

kyuuichii wrote:Thank you :D
I learning Japan because I want to understand when I play Japanese game. To learning it, first I go with hearing and then I learn about the grammar, last I try to memorizing kanji's.

For hearing, I watch anime and when I can hear all those conversation, I advance with watching some Japanese comedy. This is the hard part of learning their conversation D: because they're talk really fast and often mixing with dialect.

For grammar, writing, and  reading, I have a book about Japanese grammar and learn the grammar from it. I already know hiragana and katakana since 12 years old but never touch kanji till my high school. I read many Japanese manga and play Otome Game for improve my reading technique. And for writing (especially kanji) I always write a Japanese walkthrough I've found with my own hands in a book or a paper (rarely printed it).

Last, for now I'm still memorizing kanji's and hearing drama CD, ah also play Otome Game to improve my Japanese.

How about you? are you learning Japanese?

Fuckshoot.. you're a pro already! You're now in the position of kanji settlement and well really there's not this kind of 'um what is the alphabet of na' problem anymore don't you?   Ehehe~ 

I'm in the very beginning process, still trying to figure Hiragana though.. Bert sweating
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 09/08/14, 04:02 pm

LeeYa wrote:hello kohine Hello !Welcome to Oh :D !I'm LeeYa..nice to meet you Ehehe~ !  I'm only played free otome/vn game in PC version but of course in english languages.. Perv smile hehe..I'm still new in otome and VN world so yoroshiku onegaishimasu  but hehe
kohine wrote:So, is there any section for otome game and visual novel download?
em..in this forum? maybe here?http://otomehearts.forumtl.com/t368-list-of-english-and-english-translated-otome-games

or maybe here?http://otomehearts.forumtl.com/t257-otome-gaming-guide-for-beginners
 hehe..gomenasai..most of otome game I found is there also in lemmasoft forum and renai.us hehe..
kyuuichii wrote: I already know hiragana and katakana since 12 years old 
woah!Thats awesome! shocked hoho..so that is a way you learn japan..gonna try it later..XD..there also a section to learn japanese in this forum..its quuite useful but there some link there is not working(I think its my computer problem Crying ) ..

Hey Leeya  Hello 
I think we've already bumped into each other in Mitsukeru73 intro's post right... haha 
Thanks for the link, although I already played most of it because it's mostly lemmasoft games.. I'm more into japanese dev games and it's hard to find the localization lists because of the small amount of localized one. If you happen to know the latest localized one then care to share the news? The recent one is OzMafia if I'm correct.. looking forward to that  Love it! 
Anyhow, nice to meet ya, Leeya!  Sparkle
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 09/08/14, 09:06 pm

you right..haha :p 
I knew it you already know..you not new in otome game after all..hehe.  Perv smile  
anoo..gomen kohine-san..what you mean by this? sad 
kohine wrote:it's hard to find the localization lists because of the small amount of localized one.
sorry my languages not good..heheh Bert sweating 
kohine wrote:If you happen to know the latest localized one then care to share the news?
Yeah..sure..I will let you know if I got information about it..hehe Ehehe~

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 10/08/14, 02:41 am

ouyaaaa~ there...Kohine~~
ah, I'm not a pro~ I still must increase my kanji knowledge and a bit grammar. Let's study together~ How your progress with hiragana?

@Leeya
kohine wrote:it's hard to find the localization lists because of the small amount of localized one.
maybe Kohine want to say: There's only a few game which have English version and so, only a few people who makes list about that 'game in English language'. Then maybe the sentence will become: It's hard to find list of game officially translated in English because the English version game only released a few. So far I know Sweet Fuse and Hakuouki which have official English release for PSP.

I hope it'll help you to understand, haha because I'm also suck in English Crying

kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 10/08/14, 11:10 am

kyuuichii wrote:ouyaaaa~ there...Kohine~~
ah, I'm not a pro~ I still must increase my kanji knowledge and a bit grammar. Let's study together~ How your progress with hiragana?

@Leeya
maybe Kohine want to say: There's only a few game which have English version and so, only a few people who makes list about that 'game in English language'. Then maybe the sentence will become: It's hard to find list of game officially translated in English because the English version game only released a few. So far I know Sweet Fuse and Hakuouki which have official English release for PSP.

I hope it'll help you to understand, haha because I'm also suck in English Crying

Precisely. Sorry for putting it the hardest way!  :p  I'm not an English native myself, gomenee Leeya and kyuuichii~
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 10/08/14, 05:14 pm

Hello and welcome  Hello !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 10/08/14, 10:39 pm

No Problem Kohineさん, I'm glad if I'm right hehe so she will understand what you mean >_<);\

kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 11/08/14, 08:59 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome  Hello !
Hi The_Cat_Lady!  Hello
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 11/08/14, 09:05 am

kyuuichii wrote:No Problem Kohineさん, I'm glad if I'm right hehe so she will understand what you mean >_<);\
If I'm correct, that hiragana stands for 'sama', right?  Bert sweating Yeah, let's study together! I'm still memorizing n,k,s,t + vowels for hiragana.. so not much, really  Laughing dududu
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 11/08/14, 10:23 pm

No, it's not 'sama' it's 'san' :D
for 'sama': 様 「さま」
for 'san': さん 
for 'chan': ちゃん 
for 'kun': くん

がんばって on your hiragana, feel free to ask me about your studying >_<;

kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 12/08/14, 02:27 pm

kyuuichii wrote:No, it's not 'sama' it's 'san' :D
for 'sama': 様 「さま」
for 'san': さん 
for 'chan': ちゃん 
for 'kun': くん

がんばって on your hiragana, feel free to ask me about your studying >_<;

You see it yourself, I didn't even notice the different between ん and ま  No / shakes head 

Can you explain it a bit about the derivation of each suffix? I can understand how it works for sama because the hiragana is the combination of sa+ma, but what about san, chan, and kun? I thought there are no hiragana and katakana for a single letter. And if you may, please provide another examples of this form, vowel+single letter.
Thank you, kyuichiiさん  Ehehe~ 
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 12/08/14, 10:47 pm

hooo Perv look ..I think I know what you mean..I hope so..haha..so Kohine-san want to search a game that offically translate to english not a game that translate by a fans or a game that was originally in english languages ..did I'm right?hahha :p ..English is not my native language also.. Perv smile 
woahh..you learning hiragana right now.. Sparkle

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 13/08/14, 01:32 am

Okay because my English suck, I must check two times to understand your meaning. Sorry~

hm... Let's see...I will make an intro explanation. Kana is Japanese writing system, which write out syllables rather than sounds, which make them moraic syllabaries rather than alphabets. These syllabaries are called Hiragana and Katakana. Kana stand for either a consonant + vowel (CV) or a vowel (V) with exception to n' (C).  ん(hiragana) ン(katakana) is the only kana which have a single letter 'n' on alphabet.
さん: sa+n 
ちゃん: cha (chi+small-ya)+n  
くん: ku+n
ちゃ written with an i-sound Kana and a small ゃ. It also occur to ちゅ (chu) and ちょ (cho) with ゅ, and ょ.
Another example nee...
たぶん (tabun; ta+bu+n): perhaps 
もちろん (mochiron; mo+chi+ro+n):certainly  
がんばります (ganbarimasu; ga+n+ba+ri+ma+su):I will do my best

How about it? Please do hesitate to ask me again :D

kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 13/08/14, 04:54 pm

LeeYa wrote:hooo Perv look ..I think I know what you mean..I hope so..haha..so Kohine-san want to search a game that offically translate to english not a game that translate by a fans or a game that was originally in english languages ..did I'm right?hahha :p ..English is not my native language also.. Perv smile 
woahh..you learning hiragana right now.. Sparkle
Um, I do prefer official localized version but.. it's not like I'd restrict myself from playing the fans translated otoge and fanmade otoge.. I enjoy playing lemmasoft games and The Second Reproduction (which was a fans translated, am I right?). 

I think my point is that it's difficult for me to find an otoge that has been translated either by fans or the official localized one.. the otoge lists I saw on Google is for the japanese pro player who were either native japanese or foreign player with wickedly awesome japanese languange skills.. or the list of otoges that I'd already played.

Now, do I sound way more confusing than before or did you get the point? If not, again I apologize.. my english is far way worse than you after all.  Frustrated
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 13/08/14, 05:35 pm

kyuuichii wrote:Okay because my English suck, I must check two times to understand your meaning. Sorry~

hm... Let's see...I will make an intro explanation. Kana is Japanese writing system, which write out syllables rather than sounds, which make them moraic syllabaries rather than alphabets. These syllabaries are called Hiragana and Katakana. Kana stand for either a consonant + vowel (CV) or a vowel (V) with exception to n' (C).  ん(hiragana) ン(katakana) is the only kana which have a single letter 'n' on alphabet.
さん: sa+n 
ちゃん: cha (chi+small-ya)+n  
くん: ku+n
ちゃ written with an i-sound Kana and a small ゃ. It also occur to ちゅ (chu) and ちょ (cho) with ゅ, and ょ.
Another example nee...
たぶん (tabun; ta+bu+n): perhaps 
もちろん (mochiron; mo+chi+ro+n):certainly  
がんばります (ganbarimasu; ga+n+ba+ri+ma+su):I will do my best

How about it? Please do hesitate to ask me again :D

Whoah, thank you for your explanation and the PM! I'll start my learning from the site you recommend. Oh, I also want to remind you about your post a few days ago that you'd send me list of otoge if I PM you and I already did. Have you read it?
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 13/08/14, 07:47 pm

@kohine
haha..I think I'm just confuse with the word 'localized' and  'localization' since the beginning ..but with with your explanation right know Arrow 
kohine wrote:the otoge lists I saw on Google is for the japanese pro player who were either native japanese or foreign player with wickedly awesome japanese languange skills.. or the list of otoges that I'd already played.
I understand this..hehe.. like  Ehehe~ 
no No / shakes head ..we both has bad english since its not our main languages after all smile ..later we'll better with it.. :D

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 14/08/14, 02:53 am

Hello Kohine~

Sorry, I got your message first then read this topic. Of course I remember it now >_<;
So, ignore the last thing I asked there nee...

Hm~ Otoge list I have 95% in Japanese (which also I'd PM you)
I'll right back to sent you the translated list~

I'm back~ I'd put the other in PM :D

ganbatte on your study!

I will said, you can play otoge with minor Japanese difficulty like Amnesia (heroine rarely speak in this game and other character is full voiced, this can be advantage to understand what the text says.) or Utapri. Hakuouki and other History otoge a bit difficult because they often using more difficult kanji and grammars. If you want to improve your Japanese and satisfy yourself with hot bishie I'll suggest you to playing them without hesitating.

I'd notice my bad typo in my previous post:
kyuuichii wrote:How about it? Please do hesitate to ask me again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I mean: How about it? Please do not hesitate to ask me again :D
sorry, for typo sad

Last edited by kyuuichii on 14/08/14, 02:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine on 14/08/14, 08:33 am

LeeYa wrote:@kohine
haha..I think I'm just confuse with the word 'localized' and  'localization' since the beginning ..but with with your explanation right know Arrow 
kohine wrote:the otoge lists I saw on Google is for the japanese pro player who were either native japanese or foreign player with wickedly awesome japanese languange skills.. or the list of otoges that I'd already played.
I understand this..hehe.. like  Ehehe~ 
no No / shakes head ..we both has bad english since its not our main languages after all smile ..later we'll better with it.. :D

ganbatte for us nee~
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down