Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

How do you play Japanese Otome game?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: How do you play Japanese Otome game?

Post by kyuuichii on 14/08/14, 02:09 am

Okay, no problem. For your information, I'll do summarizing from Crowd -> Later -> Amnesia. Because Amnesia has long text/story compared the other two. I will try to get all Ukyou bad end on Amnesia.

Nope, the section like working, suspense, love after story and etc. only occur on Crowd. Later only have one story about hanabi and one story for 'after story' (this is the story after ending on Amnesia.) About Amnesia (the first game) it only contain one story for each guy (one month timeline since August 1st to end of August).

Later VS Coward:
It's true when in Later, the guy proposing heroine, some guy also had a party (I will check this later, I forgot all the routes except Toma route, sorry) Just as I said, Amnesia Coward= Amnesia Later Later. Let's see, on Toma 'love after story' route in Coward, he propose heroine once more and the wedding scene occur. After that scene you will see ending credit. Then story still goes on, on Toma route, its telling story 4 years after wedding. Only short story, but worth to read. I only finished Ukyou's Suspense, I will do his love after story today or next day... wait for me nee

I think, you don't own PSP, so you can't play the game? I don't think it's because your laziness.

Oh, forgot to ask, your PC can read Japanese character, nee? cause I will put the original text there.

report~
I finished Ukyou's Suspense. Still translating some important line and make summarize. I'm on half way, maybe I will continue it later, this night I think (If I didn't fall asleep.) Let's take a peek on my summarize :D

Ukyou:

Suddenly Ukyou appear and say「彼女が嫌がってるよ。その手を離してあげてくれる?」’She didn’t want it. Can you release her arm?’ That person replay ‘Who are you?! Why you being rude to me?” (Honestly, this person really ‘ore-sama’ type. Can you see which one is being rude?) Of course Ukyou replay to him 「無礼は君の方でしょ」’you are the one who’s being rude’ 「君が彼女を離さない限り、俺も君を掴む手を離さないよ」’if you didn’t release her, I also didn’t think to release you either’ Ukyou grasping his arm tighter.

---------------I'll cut it and begins somewhere-------------

-Connect Ukyo- (Ukyou’s point of view)
When the guy alone, I will write in normal for his thought and in italic if he talking himself. I will write in bold for another Ukyou-his alter ego speaking on Ukyou’s head.
Today I met Rika’s brother. He really gives me such an impact. Making her as my model, nee… If she really want to become my model and I’m able to take her photo, that’s would be wonderful. 「彼女はすごく綺麗だって言って……。いつか一緒に同じ風景を見に行こうって話した」 ‘She is really beautiful… Someday, I want to view this scenery with you alone, someday’

How do you think? I will say, sorry my English suck but I'll try my best!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 14/08/14, 06:19 pm

Kouryuu wrote:Yes it is a bit scrambled up and all, but fine if you read it carefully. As for techno problems..mine is setting it up for myself. XD And the menu are probably image based. Not text based. That is the problem. ^)^;

I also think their are issues with stuff like maps and stuff. >)>; One reason I wish an English patch for Queen of Darkness is released..
Yeah, menus can be troublesome  Bert sweating 
Good thing that some companies, like Rejet, make their menus in english, so you know exactly what you're doing  cat

Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu on 14/08/14, 07:49 pm

The_Cat_Lady wrote:
Kouryuu wrote:Yes it is a bit scrambled up and all, but fine if you read it carefully. As for techno problems..mine is setting it up for myself. XD And the menu are probably image based. Not text based. That is the problem. ^)^;

I also think their are issues with stuff like maps and stuff. >)>; One reason I wish an English patch for Queen of Darkness is released..
Good thing that some companies, like Rejet, make their menus in english, so you know exactly what you're doing  cat
I didn't know that. I want to buy the 8Bit Lovers game..sadly I can't figure how to do it. x-x Then there is the issue of setting up the game..B\

Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 228
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 17/08/14, 02:01 am

Kouryuu wrote:
The_Cat_Lady wrote:

I didn't know that. I want to buy the 8Bit Lovers game..sadly I can't figure how to do it. x-x Then there is the issue of setting up the game..B\
Truth be told, I can only guarantee that the menus in Black Wolves Saga and Tiny x Machinegun are in english,but I presume that Rejet's other games should be programmed the same way.
Still, can't you check from the screenshots of the game? If the textbox options are in english, like this:
Spoiler:
Then the inside menu should be in english too. In BWS's case:
Spoiler:
I still find myself staring at the "Heroine face: On/Off" option xD

Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 04/09/14, 05:53 am

@Kyuu
Oh!Thank you so much Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle !I'll comment it on PM okay.. like
Kyyaaaa Embarassed/ Kyaa! Embarassed/ Kyaa! ..I wonder what stories it is after 4 years..
yeah..I don't have PSP..hehe..
yep..it can read japanese..
thank you so much Kyuu.. Ehehe~ cat

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 04/09/14, 01:20 pm

You're welcome LeeYa-chan >_< I'm happy if my works can satisfied you :D

「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum