Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Have you heard about Doppelganger?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Have you heard about Doppelganger?

Post by kamion on 13/07/14, 12:58 pm

I've heard about it, and it scares me for days!
They said, if you meet your Doppelganger, you're about to die. Doppelganger is like the clone of yours or something that look really like you.  Laughing dududu  Bert sweating

kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 91
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Have you heard about Doppelganger?

Post by salvire on 13/07/14, 04:20 pm

kamion wrote:I've heard about it, and it scares me for days!
They said, if you meet your Doppelganger, you're about to die. Doppelganger is like the clone of yours or something that look really like you.  Laughing dududu  Bert sweating
What if in twin-case? So there 4 of them?  shocked

salvire
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -29
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion on 13/07/14, 04:48 pm

salvire wrote:
kamion wrote:I've heard about it, and it scares me for days!
What if in twin-case? So there 4 of them?  shocked
How about triplets? There are 6 of them  mou~

What if Toma has a doppelganger? I'll have the real one, you'll have the doppelganger one, deal?  Trust me, I\'m an ex  wink

kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 14/07/14, 02:11 am

I know there someone in this world that really look like you but this my first time heard 'a person that really look like you' is called Doppelganger.. Bert sweating 
kamion wrote:They said, if you meet your Doppelganger, you're about to die
em..I think it is just a myth or rumors because I have meet 2 person which is stranger that really look like me several years ago (even though only on internet..)  sad 
hehe Perv look ..if it a twin/triplets,it come from same parents..so no doubt they have look a like in each other..
its another story ,if a person that look like you is stranger ..It's must shock you a lot..and sometimes there come out from your mind that maybe your family relatives..hihihi Ehehe~ 
Ah! shocked I also heard there 7 person in this world that look like you(they said Family relatives is exclude.. but ) but well I heard about it when I was young and not very sure if  it's true.. mou~ 
btw..kamion-san thanks for this topic Hello ..its interesting   like Ehehe~

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion on 14/07/14, 06:03 pm

LeeYa wrote:I know there someone in this world that really look like you but this my first time heard 'a person that really look like you' is called Doppelganger.. Bert sweating 
kamion wrote:They said, if you meet your Doppelganger, you're about to die
em..I think it is just a myth or rumors because I have meet 2 person which is stranger that really look like me several years ago (even though only on internet..)  sad 
hehe Perv look ..if it a twin/triplets,it come from same parents..so no doubt they have look a like in each other..
its another story ,if a person that look like you is stranger ..It's must shock you a lot..and sometimes there come out from your mind that maybe your family relatives..hihihi Ehehe~ 
Ah! shocked I also heard there 7 person in this world that look like you(they said Family relatives is exclude.. but ) but well I heard about it when I was young and not very sure if  it's true.. mou~ 
btw..kamion-san thanks for this topic Hello ..its interesting   like Ehehe~
No, no, I mean doppelganger is a ghost. It can appear that second in your room and disappear as fast as it comes. Scary, right?  Crying

kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 15/07/14, 11:13 am

oh!my bad Bert sweating ..I'm sorry sad !Oh!I'm embarrassed!!!! Crying    
so you mean ghost that look like you?!that's so scary !!Crying ..imagine it make me tremble scared right now sad ..thanks god I read this post in daytime..if not..ha..ha.. Bert sweating 
it's more scary(for me) if I use a mirror,then my image in a mirror do something that I don't Crying ..and get out from a mirror sad  sad  ..imagine that its smile and talk to me..okay..I better stop..  sad sad  sad

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion on 15/07/14, 05:24 pm

LeeYa wrote:oh!my bad Bert sweating ..I'm sorry sad !Oh!I'm embarrassed!!!! Crying    
so you mean ghost that look like you?!that's so scary !!Crying ..imagine it make me tremble scared right now sad ..thanks god I read this post in daytime..if not..ha..ha.. Bert sweating 
it's more scary(for me) if I use a mirror,then my image in a mirror do something that I don't Crying ..and get out from a mirror sad  sad  ..imagine that its smile and talk to me..okay..I better stop..  sad sad  sad
and holds a bloody knife. I remembered bloody mary  Very Mad

kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 15/07/14, 07:55 pm

kamion wrote:and holds a bloody knife. I remembered bloody mary  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Erg!Hate that! Crying why I'm read this at night?! Crying

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion on 16/07/14, 11:38 am

LeeYa wrote:
kamion wrote:and holds a bloody knife. I remembered bloody mary  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Erg!Hate that! Crying why I'm read this at night?! Crying
What version of bloody mary story you know? Mine is she was killed in front of mirror  Laughing dududu

kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 16/07/14, 11:36 pm

kamion wrote:What version of bloody mary story you know? Mine is she was killed in front of mirror  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
emm..not very much sure ..I don't really much read or watch or know about bloody mary story but I always heard old folk bloody mary story..especially 'Wrapped Ghost/Hantu Pocong' ..such as his/she walking around graveyard in night then 'Wrapped Ghost'/Hantu Pocong(in Malay word) come right in his/she face and his/she will faint in 3 days..or someone who not settle his/she debt to someone else..then when   the person they debt is die and come to  his/she home and beg to his/she to settle their debt with their lives(if I'm not mistaken) sad

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night on 21/07/14, 04:32 am

When I saw this topic, I thought it might have been referencing the Doppelganger game I recently downloaded :3. 

I've always thought of doppelgangers and secret twins you suddenly meet sometime in your life wink

Though, going off of your interpretation, it seems like a nice (albeit creepy) little warning of your impending doom. Pretty nice of Lord Death to forward a message ~ . (I think it'd be scarier if the doppelganger was the one who did the deed.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion on 22/07/14, 04:19 pm

Wisp Night wrote:When I saw this topic, I thought it might have been referencing the Doppelganger game I recently downloaded :3. 

I've always thought of doppelgangers and secret twins you suddenly meet sometime in your life wink

Though, going off of your interpretation, it seems like a nice (albeit creepy) little warning of your impending doom. Pretty nice of Lord Death to forward a message ~ . (I think it'd be scarier if the doppelganger was the one who did the deed.)
Me killing me?! No thanks  Bert sweating

kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by pandahjessie on 03/08/14, 05:24 am

I;ve always heard of the word 'Doppelganger' and was intrigued by it because I wondered how the other person who looks like me would be like! However, after watching the show "The Vampire Diaries" on CW TV, I felt like that idea (Doppelganger) was over used and abused! UWU

Shall We Date?
Monoke Kiss+: FbvgC2Bi0a
Ninja Love+: ELbN6hJgn0
My Sweet Prince+: G9KsZT5V1C
Angel or Devil+: NqhhvP2gYN
Magic Sword+: Gfeq63bEhU
Scarlet Fate+: HXy8nhuWFQ
Ninja Assassin+: BghPK48Gqw
Lost Island +: GqLYWGxmqS
My Fairy Tales +: FWbfUhgSm2

OKKO
My Sweet Proposal: QCv5jv
Sweet Scandal: XeRiWS
Arabian Nights Love Story: VwydRM
Office Lover: XNyYqr

Arithmetic

Contract Marriage: RwKAdS
Bidding for Love: jWHuSv
The Cinderella Contract: 6tZ7z8
Starstruck Love: 3MF2GD
Arabian Nights Desert Heat Love: YWFuL3

pandahjessie
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 24
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 03/08/14, 10:50 pm

I'd heard a lot about it. I really want to met the other me to ask many thing and hope she will not kill me >_<;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion on 22/08/14, 03:52 am

kyuuichii wrote:I'd heard a lot about it. I really want to met the other me to ask many thing and hope she will not kill me >_<;
She's not going to kill you, but when you met her you will die tragically soon  Ladida

kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum