Otome Hearts
Greetings~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Greetings~

Go down

default Greetings~

Post by dawnscloud on 05/07/14, 05:00 am

Hi everyone! Another huge fan of otome games here~!  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

A little introduction to myself... I am 23 years old, I'll be 24 in 6 days (woo!) and I currently live in Florida (so hot...  Bert sweating ) My hobbies consist of reading, singing, playing video games (including lots of otome games, of course!  like ) and watching anime. I do have a full-time job so I'm usually on during the evenings. 

I think I started playing otome games about 5 or 6 years ago... Although if you count Harvest Moon (which I totally do), I started around when I was 10 years old. I absolutely LOVE otome games as I am a hopeless romantic and I love all the pretty boys in the games.  I love you 

I am a totally super nice person so don't hesitate to ask me about anything! As for a list of otome games I've played... I think it is quite extensive. My only regret is that I haven't learned Japanese to be able to play non-translated ones and I'm the kind of person who has to understand the story to be able to play it. And thus...because of this, I must wait patiently for those amazing people who take it upon themselves to translate Japanese otome games to allow people like me to enjoy the amazingness of them!

Anywho... that's me! I look forward to talking and discussing with everyone here!
dawnscloud
dawnscloud
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 6
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Greetings~

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 05/07/14, 01:38 pm

Hello and welcome  Hello !
My only regret is that I haven't learned Japanese to be able to play non-translated ones and I'm the kind of person who has to understand the story to be able to play it.
You could always use programs like ATLAS combined with a hook (a program that "hooks" the text out of the game so that programs like ATLAS can give you a translation).
It's true that the translation is far from perfect,but you can always help yourself with one of those huge route reviews on the internet (I usually managed to understand the important plot lines without the reviews,but as a perfectionist I feel the need to check if I haven't missed something,even if it isn't that important). Plus, when the game is voiced it's a lot easier to understand the conversations (at least to me).
So yeah, if there is a game you really want to play,but there isn't any translation keep in mind that there are alternative ways to still play it and enjoy it  cat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga on 06/07/14, 04:21 am

I agree with The_Cat_Lady. I also use Atlas with Translation Aggregator and ITH (Interactive Text Hooker). This way you can play untranslated games. There are many amazing games out there that may never be translated or take years to be ported.
Hope this knowlege improves your otome gaming experience!~ like

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnscloud on 08/07/14, 07:07 am

Thanks a lot for the tips! I think I may have tried it at one point... but I never got a good program I think. I may try to pick it up again, though! Thanks again!
dawnscloud
dawnscloud
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 6
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 09/07/14, 02:54 pm

Hello ~ Hello 
haha..woah..I'm 20 this year so you're my onee-chan~ Sparkle (sorry if break your heart.. Bert sweating )..
dawnscloud wrote:don't hesitate to ask me about anything
really?! Just as planned then What kind of book you always read?  Reading is also my hobby but more to manga sad  

hehe..what is your job?I feel amazed to see you can still spend time on playing video game and watching anime Sparkle .. I really thought that I don't have time on it if I have full-time job and that scary me.. sad
dawnscloud wrote:I love all the pretty boys in the games.
haha..me too Evil smirk ..I kinda want all of them..kakaka Perv smile 
oh!btw..nice to meet you and welcome to OH~! :D

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down