Otome Hearts
Ummm… Hello..? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Ummm… Hello..?

Go down

default Ummm… Hello..?

Post by Yuomie on 04/07/14, 03:59 pm

Hello you who have stumbled upon this totally new post in the introduction threads. As you might have noticed (and I really hope you have too) that my name is Yuomi, I joined this site yesterday but was too lazy to post or do anything here. I was really sleepy okay >.>

I am a self-taught GFX'er, but I enjoy otome games when I don't have any ideas for a future GFX masterpiece (okay not really a masterpiece). I come from Sweden, yes it's really cold over here, we dance with ice-bears and penguins during the winter. And during the summer we dance with the fairies and the elves. When you see the fog making it's way in the forest, it's the fairies dancing. <--- unnecessary information right there.

Well it's very nice to be here^^
Yuomie
Yuomie
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://yuomi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Ummm… Hello..?

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 05/07/14, 02:16 am

Hello and welcome  Hello !
Also, the thing with the bears and penguins made my day xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuomie on 05/07/14, 02:49 am

Thank you for the warm welcome^^
Well I've learned by time that people from the southerns do believe that we people from the north walk around on the streets with ice-bears as our company. So I just stated some "rumors"^^

By the way, lovely profile picture/avatar you have there, I recognize it from something… But right now I don't figure it out even though it matches your signature. XD
(dimwitted I am.)

Yuomie
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 05/07/14, 01:30 pm

Yuomie wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome^^
Well I've learned by time that people from the southerns do believe that we people from the north walk around on the streets with ice-bears as our company. So I just stated some "rumors"^^
Who would be silly enough to believe such "rumors" ? xD
Yuomie wrote:By the way, lovely profile picture/avatar you have there, I recognize it from something… But right now I don't figure it out even though it matches your signature. XD
(dimwitted I am.)
Oh, that's Tiny from Tiny x Machinegun - I'm currently playing the game and I'm hooked to it  Love it!

Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05/07/14, 07:01 pm

hello and welcome~!
cool info and username smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuomie on 06/07/14, 12:39 am

@The_Cat_Lady: I don't have the slightest idea who would, but if my friend didn't live way up in the north Norway she surely would've XD

Oh, I found a picture of her when roaming on google for pictures for a rp XD

@otaku17: Thank you very much for the welcoming and thank you very much for the compliment. The name was made because of my friend being stupid and calling me Yuo but only after telling her (after 2 years) that my username is Yue she came to realization that I was correct. So I found it kinda fun to make a new username based on the nickname she gave me^^
Yuomie
Yuomie
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga on 06/07/14, 04:23 am

Welcome! You dance with bears and penguins?! That's so cute! Sparkle  Ehehe~  I wanna dance too...

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 06/07/14, 03:16 pm

Yuomie wrote:@The_Cat_Lady: I don't have the slightest idea who would, but if my friend didn't live way up in the north Norway she surely would've XD
xD
Yuomie wrote:Oh, I found a picture of her when roaming on google for pictures for a rp XD
I see.  smile

The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 09/07/14, 02:33 pm

hello Yuomie~ Hello Welcome to OH :D 
I'm Leeya from Malaysia..nice to meet you~
Yuomie wrote:we dance with ice-bears and penguins during the winter. And during the summer we dance with the fairies and the elves.
woah!I want to see that.. Sparkle but  with fairies and the elves? shocked how is it? Sparkle

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuomie on 10/07/14, 02:37 am

Nice my computer crashed two days ago... >.>

@ranimanga: Yeah well I would be nice to dance but not right now >.> I was just helping out my friend at his job, doing the dishes at a restaurant is tough I must say. *sweat*

@LeeYa: Beautiful username I most say^^ Thank you very much~ Yeah they (fairies) bring the fog, it's very beautiful. Well at the moment it's really warm outside, it's like 32°C during the day.

Yuomie
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 10/07/14, 08:20 pm

Yuomie wrote:Beautiful username I most say^^ Thank you very much~ Yeah they (fairies) bring the fog, it's very beautiful. Well at the moment it's really warm outside, it's like 32°C during the day.
Thank you Sparkle (well its not my real name after all Bert sweating )
Woah!I really want to see that.. Just as planned 
32°C?It is summer there?or maybe spring?hehehe.. Evil smirk 
btw..Yuomie-san,what otome game that you played? Ehehe~ 
and..you said 'I am a self-taught GFX'er ' ..actually..what is GFX'er? Bert sweating I searched on google and it seem I don't understand it.. sad

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuomie on 10/07/14, 09:44 pm

Hehe, I've only seen it two times, since I most of the time only see the fog in the morning and not when it approaches me. Sadly DX
It's summer, but usually we have around 25°C and not around 30°C so it's really hot here. >.<
Oh I mostly play otome games on my phone, like Voltage games. Pirates In Love were the first one I ever played and that game made me fall in love with otome games~ Mostly because I feel so loved by the characters XD
Well what I meant with GFX'er is that I make GFX, signatures, avatars, wallpapers etc. Although I can't draw or such so I use already made pictures with transparent background and after many minutes of experimenting I make a signature or something. My signature is a GFX and I made that one~

Yuomie
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 10/07/14, 11:18 pm

Yuomie wrote:Hehe, I've only seen it two times, since I most of the time only see the fog in the morning and not when it approaches me. Sadly DX
It's summer, but usually we have around 25°C and not around 30°C so it's really hot here. >.<
Oh I mostly play otome games on my phone, like Voltage games. Pirates In Lovewere the first one I ever played and that game made me fall in love with otome games~ Mostly because I feel so loved by the characters XD
Well what I meant with GFX'er is that I make GFX, signatures, avatars, wallpapers etc. Although I can't draw or such so I use already made pictures with transparent background and after many minutes of experimenting I make a signature or something. My signature is a GFX and I made that one~
Oh..is that so..hehehe  Ehehe~ 
usually 25°C?!woah! Sparkle that really cold! around 30°C is quite normal here...  Evil smirk 
Pirates In Love? its look great!but I don't have android..my phone is still old nokia model phone Bert sweating 
So you also made your avatar?That amazing! Just as planned it really cool!so that what they called GFX..now I know..hahaha!Thanks for information! Sparkle 
Oh shocked !what application/program that you use for making GFX?Is it photoshop? but 
p/s:sorry for asking so much question.. Bert sweating  Bert sweating

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuomie on 11/07/14, 02:32 am

No cold is -26°C, that is the normal winter temperature here. 4-5 months of cold winter is no fun >.>
It's really nice, made my heart go DOKI-DOKI a couple of time~ Be my Princess was really nice too~ 
Yepp, I was lazy and made that avatar XD Yepp~
I use GIMP, it's like a free and easier version of Photoshop in my eyes~
It's okay^^~

Yuomie
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 11/07/14, 09:23 am

Yuomie wrote:No cold is -26°C, that is the normal winter temperature here. 4-5 months of cold winter is no fun >.>
It's really nice, made my heart go DOKI-DOKI a couple of time~ Be my Princess was really nice too~ 
Yepp, I was lazy and made that avatar XD Yepp~
I use GIMP, it's like a free and easier version of Photoshop in my eyes~
It's okay^^~
ah!that's really cold sad !!I'm kind of freezing at 16°C in few hours...so if -26 °C in 4-5 month..ha..ha..ha..don't know what will happen to me Frustrated ..Maybe at beginning it was fun(for me)..I was always thinking IF I'm going to cold snow place ,I will make Ice Cream without freezer(haha..don't know if that possible Bert sweating ..) then make snowman,play snowball and etc but..4-5 months of cold?!okay..that's not fun  Bleh 

ahhaha..yeah like  Ehehe~  Love it! ..I just saw a picture and screenshot already make me excited Just as planned  .. if I  play it,my mom will cry see me smile like crazy woman ..kahahaha Perv smile Okay..I have see a picture of Be My Princess and that's really cool Perv smile !I want all of them! Sparkle  Sparkle  Sparkle 

this scene make me Embarassed/ Kyaa! :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]also this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
nee..Yuomie-san..which one you choose?
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ah!!I found this!It's look cool..hehe Just as planned ..did you play it? Oh you~ 
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]that red haired guy look so hot hahha Laughing dududu 
GIMP?I'll download and try it later..hehehe..Thank you for the information Evil smirk

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content