Otome Hearts
Intro 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Intro

Go down

default Intro

Post by pyrimidine on 22/06/14, 09:00 am

Um.. hi! I just joined about an hour or hours ago tho  :D  I came across to this website from a blog site.  Sparkle 

Anyway, I am Pyrimidine from the Philippines sleepy , I am only new to otome gaming and the 1st one that I've played was Shall we Date? Ninja Love though it was kinda depressing since I was only borrowing my blockmate's Ipad to play  Crying .  Then I began to hunt PC visual novels and I just finished Yo-Jin-Bo (I went to Jin's route btw xD) and I am currently playing the Second Reproduction (I chose Gradis huehue).  Furthermore, I am only limited to English Vns since I can't read Japanese  shocked .

That's all~ Ehehe~
pyrimidine
pyrimidine
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 11
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Intro

Post by Aiwethryne on 22/06/14, 12:15 pm

Hellooo~ I'm Filipina just by heritage, and I don't live in the Phil. My sib does, though.

<3 <3 <3 It's so sad that Heterodoxy closed down or whatever. But I love The Second Reproduction~ It reminds me that I have some random Christina fanart that I never finished... I think my WIP is on this site. LOL

Anyway, being a non-Japanese player is fine~ It doesn't make anyone any less of an otoge fan~ I've also played Ninja Love. Every character by now across three different apps... I keep being reminded to play Yo-Jin-Bo at some point. *playing too many iOS/Android games*

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 22/06/14, 12:43 pm

Hello ~Pyrimidine Hello 
hehe..we're same then..i'm also new in otome game.. Ehehe~ ..i can't read japanese too so i'm also play english otome game and just limited to PC version Crying 
Btw..nice to meet you..and lets have fun here..hehhe Ehehe~

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrimidine on 22/06/14, 01:41 pm

Aiwethryne wrote:Hellooo~ I'm Filipina just by heritage, and I don't live in the Phil. My sib does, though.

<3 <3 <3 It's so sad that Heterodoxy closed down or whatever. But I love The Second Reproduction~ It reminds me that I have some random Christina fanart that I never finished... I think my WIP is on this site. LOL

Anyway, being a non-Japanese player is fine~ It doesn't make anyone any less of an otoge fan~ I've also played Ninja Love. Every character by now across three different apps... I keep being reminded to play Yo-Jin-Bo at some point. *playing too many iOS/Android games*

ohh  Sparkle hello there! btw, I picked Saizo in the game Ninja Love and oh, I envy you  Crying  because you can play those otome games for iOS/Android 
pyrimidine
pyrimidine
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrimidine on 22/06/14, 02:03 pm

LeeYa wrote:Hello ~Pyrimidine Hello 
hehe..we're same then..i'm also new in otome game.. Ehehe~ ..i can't read japanese too so i'm also play english otome game and just limited to PC version Crying 
Btw..nice to meet you..and lets have fun here..hehhe Ehehe~

:D Same! I am also limited to PC </3 Anyway, nice to meet you too! <3
pyrimidine
pyrimidine
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 23/06/14, 02:18 am

Hello and welcome to OH Hello !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrimidine on 23/06/14, 03:30 pm