Otome Hearts
Hi ! I am new here and am excited to be here  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi ! I am new here and am excited to be here  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi ! I am new here and am excited to be here

3 posters

Go down

Hi ! I am new here and am excited to be here  Empty Hi ! I am new here and am excited to be here

Post by SilentDreamer26 20/06/14, 11:22 pm

Hello I am SilentDreamer26 I am 26 years old, and I found this site while I was browsing a Otome game confession blog XD. I love otome games and a few anime shows that are based off of Otome games.  I got into Otome games when I first picked up Alice in the Country of Hearts when Tokyo Pop was still in buisness.  It lead me to start looking for more manga like it. 

My first game was Re:Allistar and from there on I have been searching for more to play. Recently I just finished playing Kamigami no Asobi and have played Hakuouki
SilentDreamer26
SilentDreamer26
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hi ! I am new here and am excited to be here  Empty Re: Hi ! I am new here and am excited to be here

Post by ranimanga 21/06/14, 12:19 am

Welcome!
Nice to meet you, SilentDreamer26.
Hakuoki...Yes! Who is your favorite? Mine is Souji Love it! 
Wait does Kamigami no Asobi have english patch?
Or did you play it in Japanese?
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hi ! I am new here and am excited to be here  Empty Re: Hi ! I am new here and am excited to be here

Post by Aiwethryne 21/06/14, 01:25 am

XD We find sites in all sorts of ways~~ I found this site because of a mention on another site.

Welcome to the forum~ What types of otoge are you willing to play?
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDreamer26 21/06/14, 02:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Thank you and My favorite character (s) - Souji, Saitou , Hijikata, and Sansouke. I also like Chizuru.  I played Kamigami no Asobi in Japanese with the answers I assigned the answers with either 1 2 or 3 and saved before each question.  I wrote down the answers in different colomns I plan on rewriting it with a A,B, C format. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Ill play anything that is Otome game as long as it isn't BL.  Right now I am planning on playing Dibolik Lovers and Black Wolf Saga. 
SilentDreamer26
SilentDreamer26
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/06/14, 04:21 am

welcome! hope you enjoy OH :D

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDreamer26 21/06/14, 09:12 am

Thank you  :D
SilentDreamer26
SilentDreamer26
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down