Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

This is My Hello to You

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default This is My Hello to You

Post by Kayleana on 19/06/14, 02:50 am

Hello everyone.  You can call me Kayleana (or any other nickname of your choosing).  I am from the good 'ole US of A.  I am obtaining my Bachelors degree in English and Creative Writing and will be graduating next year.    

My hobbies are fencing (aka sword fighting), reading, writing, anime, video games, archery, table top, modeling, and eating spaghetti.  

Oddly enough, I don't speak Japanese, but I did very well in my two years of German.  So Guten Tag. ^_^  

I couldn't really tell you my favorite anime, (because I like a lot) but I can tell you that one of my favorite movies is Howl's Moving Castle. I like anything from comedy, romance, mystery, psychological, tragedy, smut, etc. etc.   (One of the things I am watching right now is The World is Still Beautiful.) 

I admin a Nekozawa page on facebook and help run the Host Club on there.  (If any of you are familiar with Sean/Tamaki and them, I run with those goons.) 

And of course, I do love visual novels.  I've played quite a few; I couldn't name them all.  (Okay, I admit, I have a really bad memory.    sad )

If anyone has any suggestions for any games, anime, manga etc., let me know.   :D  It's very nice to meet you all!

Kayleana
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

https://www.facebook.com/DarkPrinceofOuran?ref_type=bookmark

Back to top Go down

default Re: This is My Hello to You

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 19/06/14, 09:35 am

Hello and welcome  Hello !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 19/06/14, 04:31 pm

hello Kayleana ~  Ehehe~ 

my hobbies also reading(especially manga) and watch anime  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

Howl's Moving Castle is also one of my favourite movies.. Ehehe~ ..have you watch The Borrower Arrietty?(i'm sure you have..hehe)..thats movies is great isn't?(as expected from Studio Ghibli  I love you )

you're admin a Nekozawa page on facebook?May i have a link of a page?i'll visit a page is i have a time.. Ehehe~ 

Nice to meet you too..i hope you have a fun here  Ehehe~

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 21/06/14, 01:11 am

Ooh~ Creative writing~~ I randomly took a creative writing course (online) the other semester, and I really wish that I had done it in person.

My memory also has its massive pitfalls, so no worries~ Welcome to the forum~!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleana on 21/06/14, 03:56 am

LeeYa wrote:you're admin a Nekozawa page on facebook?May i have a link of a page?i'll visit a page is i have a time.. Ehehe~
This is the link to the Nekozawa page, all the other host members are also liked by Nekozawa, so check them out, too.  Everyone has a good time.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And yes, I've seen Arrietty.  My fiance and I saw it in theatres late one night.  There was a father and a daughter there as well and the father started complaining loudly during the movie that it was boring and that he couldn't believe my fiance and I would sit through such an awful movie. He took his little girl out of the movie and demanded a refund.  It was crazy. o.O

It's nice to meet all of you, too!

Kayleana
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

https://www.facebook.com/DarkPrinceofOuran?ref_type=bookmark

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 21/06/14, 04:04 am

Pffft. Such a terrible father~~~ It's like some people think that a good movie only consists of wild, fast-paced action. I watched Arrietty a few months ago after buying ALL of the Studio Ghibli movies. It was a great marathon. My dad watched with me.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 22/06/14, 01:22 pm

what?! shocked its boring?! Very Mad i can't understand what that old man think Frustrated ...That movie has start make excited right on the beginning of the story.. but ..yeah..most of people think a good movie contain that genre...but i really don't agree with it..uh Bleh ..
Most Studio Ghibli's movie really awesome and fun that its really suitable to watch it with family ..Aiwethryne,you buy ALL Studio Ghibli movies? shocked that awesome but ..where did you buy it?its so expensive?i hope i can buy it too..i just find a FEW of Studio Ghibli movies here.. all of them are old movies and i have watched them.. :phew: 

p/s:Kayleana,you have fiance?!woah congratulation!i hope you two together until the end of your life..hehe...i wish i have one..kahahhaha Perv smile

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 22/06/14, 02:24 pm

I bought them at Costco, where you need membership to get in. And, yes, in total it was expensive, but they were about 9 USD a piece. The more recent ones were a little more expensive, but still cheaper than finding at regular stores.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 22/06/14, 02:52 pm

Is that so? sad ..9 USD in RM(Ringgit Malaysia) is RM 30..woah..its actually quite  expensive than  local shop here..hehe..but just slightly different..Perv smile  ..i guess i should wait till my saving is enough to buy them.. Crying

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:11 am

Sponsored content