Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by vellaude on 13/04/13, 10:36 am

H-Hello, I'm Vell and I love siscon knight, cats and cute lion.
Nice to meet you all! \o/
A-Actually I don't know what to say audsfasjd //////

Um what else... I'm a fanartist who doodles too much orz I've been wanting to make my own VN but no idea comes out. Maybe I'll just join someone else's project as an artist... sometime. /stares at the distance

A-Anyway, hope we can get along well. ´> ω <`)b /hides under a desk


Last edited by vellaude on 13/04/13, 05:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る
俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹

vellaude
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 31
+Gold : 144
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://vellaude.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by Bimzi on 13/04/13, 10:39 am

Welcome!
Well from what i've seen everyone is pretty friendly! But I can totally relate on the whole VN thing. I've been wanting to make one but ideas are a dime a dozen but so hard to execute with good writing and good ideas ;u;



Bimzi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 10
+Gold : 10
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by Ame on 13/04/13, 10:47 am

DIAMOND FACTION, TAKE THIS CAGE AND FILL IT WITH THOSE YOU LOVE SO THEY CAN'T LEAV---- I MEAN SO YOU CAN LOVE THEM AND KEEP THEM SAFE.

Welcome. :3

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 230
+Gold : 698
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by KawaiiMess on 13/04/13, 11:40 am

Hey there! I'm working on my own VN project at the moment, so I can relate to how tough it is to get things started!

KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 160
+Gold : 449
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by vellaude on 13/04/13, 11:51 am

Bimzi wrote:Welcome!
Well from what i've seen everyone is pretty friendly! But I can totally relate on the whole VN thing. I've been wanting to make one but ideas are a dime a dozen but so hard to execute with good writing and good ideas ;u;
Yup! Although plot bunnies keep coming out but it's hard to write down the story and put them together. Sometimes I can see the climax, but I can't decide how will the story end XD;;

Ame wrote:DIAMOND FACTION, TAKE THIS CAGE AND FILL IT WITH THOSE YOU LOVE SO THEY CAN'T LEAV---- I MEAN SO YOU CAN LOVE THEM AND KEEP THEM SAFE.

Welcome. :3
ASDFASDFSD RYOUKAI, CAPTAIN! /goes to put all onii-chan inside/ We really need to keep them safe so they won't see anyo--I mean, so they won't be harmed by the others. XD

KawaiiMess wrote:Hey there! I'm working on my own VN project at the moment, so I can relate to how tough it is to get things started!
Hehe right? I always begin with the character design (bad habit DX). So when I think about the story, I find myself unable to put the plot together. ;v;
Whoaa nice XD Is it otome game? :3

vellaude
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 31
+Gold : 144
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://vellaude.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 13/04/13, 11:59 am

Welcome to the forum smile.

_________________
"It's true that once the wheels of justice begin to turn,
nothing can stop them. Nothing."
― Jill Valentine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 486
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by Dawnight on 13/04/13, 12:09 pm

Welcome ~ :albino:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dawnight
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 5
+Gold : 11
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by vellaude on 13/04/13, 12:14 pm

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Welcome to the forum smile.

Dawnight wrote:Welcome ~ :albino:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you. Nice to meet y'all. ´ ω `)ノ"

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る
俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹

vellaude
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 31
+Gold : 144
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://vellaude.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by vocaotome on 13/04/13, 12:27 pm

Welcome! *slids under desk* Come out and play with us wink Do you have a place where you post your art? I'd love to stalk your art :D And do I spot a BWS fan? ^^
/(✿◕‿◕)~(◕‿◕✿)\

vellaude wrote:
Hehe right? I always begin with the character design (bad habit DX). So when I think about the story, I find myself unable to put the plot together. ;v;

Ahahaha same here :p

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My tumblr
Alice series shrine
PSP game resources

vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 86
+Gold : 488
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by KawaiiMess on 13/04/13, 12:28 pm

Hehe right? I always begin with the character design (bad habit DX). So when I think about the story, I find myself unable to put the plot together. ;v;
Whoaa nice XD Is it otome game? :3

In my case, I usually start with story elements that I really absolutely want to play with/examine through using Visual Novel storytelling--for example, a game that I eventually want to start putting together will deal with some of the more problematic parts/cliches of Otome games, and the Heroine will have to choose between fitting herself into those cliches or--well, I'll just leave it at that.

Sometimes however I just want to draw a specific kind of character and then I have to deal with it.

The game I'm working on, OVERSLEEP MAIDEN, kiiiiiinda has some otome elements to it? I guess? Maybe? I kinda just ran with it.

KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 160
+Gold : 449
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by vellaude on 13/04/13, 05:57 pm

vocaotome wrote:Welcome! *slids under desk* Come out and play with us wink Do you have a place where you post your art? I'd love to stalk your art :D And do I spot a BWS fan? ^^
/(✿◕‿◕)~(◕‿◕✿)\
I have a deviantart, but I rarely submit anything nowadays, so I just dump my doodle on tumblr ´ ω `); B-But it's just a doodle it's not worth to see ; ω ;

Haha you spotted me ;D BWS is my all-time favorite otoge. \(´ ω `)/

KawaiiMess wrote:In my case, I usually start with story elements that I really absolutely want to play with/examine through using Visual Novel storytelling--for example, a game that I eventually want to start putting together will deal with some of the more problematic parts/cliches of Otome games, and the Heroine will have to choose between fitting herself into those cliches or--well, I'll just leave it at that.

Sometimes however I just want to draw a specific kind of character and then I have to deal with it.

The game I'm working on, OVERSLEEP MAIDEN, kiiiiiinda has some otome elements to it? I guess? Maybe? I kinda just ran with it.

I see. I guess I should start with the story elements too and find more references \o/

/stalks/ Seems interesting. :D Looking forward to it \o/

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る
俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹

vellaude
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 31
+Gold : 144
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://vellaude.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by BadVision on 13/04/13, 06:02 pm

Haha, when I write everything comes together if I start thinking. My personal style is to think of events and based on my character's personality and what happened before said event, try to think how the character would react, imagine the scene and type it down. With that, the characters often end up controlling the story and not the writer myself orz

The only problem I have is actually working up motivation to write the story . . .

BadVision
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 18
+Gold : 29
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by vellaude on 13/04/13, 06:16 pm

BadVision wrote:Haha, when I write everything comes together if I start thinking. My personal style is to think of events and based on my character's personality and what happened before said event, try to think how the character would react, imagine the scene and type it down. With that, the characters often end up controlling the story and not the writer myself orz

The only problem I have is actually working up motivation to write the story . . .
Hehe but it's good! I might try it then. ´ ω `)ノ
As for me, I always get motivated every time I see the others' works. But it doesn't last long lol. So many distractions that keeping me away from my draft. /stares at unfinished games/

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る絶対に守る
俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹俺の可愛い妹

vellaude
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 31
+Gold : 144
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://vellaude.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Y-Yahooo ´ ω `)ノ♪

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:13 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum