Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

hello!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default hello!!!

Post by crowception on 11/05/14, 01:26 am

hello there o A o)//

actually im bad at introducing myself so yeah///
my name is---ahem, im often called by crow though im not a crow irl

im a meganefag and also a lolicon

i IS THAT WRONG IF I AM A GIRL, BUT AT THE SAME TIME IM ALSO A LOLI(ry

well, about my age- i am 14 years old /hides, hides/

aaaaaaaaaaand, that is all. you'll know me better later hehe  Judging you 

///i am sorry if i am too loud... flies into th e sun bbye/////

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

crowception
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 6
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by SamrockAniki on 11/05/14, 02:58 pm

Hi! and welcome to OH

~ohohoho 14 eh? Perv look a loli lolicon? XD
Hope you enjoy yourself here Hello

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 11/05/14, 03:11 pm

Hello and welcome  Hello !

_________________
"It's true that once the wheels of justice begin to turn,
nothing can stop them. Nothing."
― Jill Valentine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 486
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by da0802 on 11/05/14, 04:53 pm

Welcome ^^ 
Hope you'll enjoy the forum  cat

da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by crowception on 11/05/14, 08:06 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:Hi! and welcome to OH

~ohohoho 14 eh? Perv look a loli lolicon? XD
Hope you enjoy yourself here Hello

hehe thankies// 

yes 14 i am going to cry
im not a loli oh god (ry is an another way to censor  Neutral 
heheh i hope so~

crowception
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 6
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by kyuuichii on 12/05/14, 05:26 am

Hello Crow-San (or Crow-Chan >,<) hehe
wow, I haven't meet young people again hahaha (for me, after you passed 20 it's already old hahah)
so, you at High or Junior school, nee?
it's okay, if you girl and you like loli, I am also like yuri (hahaha but I prefer yaoi or normal romantic) and I am girl too x)

nee, where you came from? hehe and what's your favorite otome game and anime?

btw, your avatar just like Kagamine Len... hawt  Perv smile

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by crowception on 12/05/14, 09:06 pm

kyuuichii wrote:Hello Crow-San (or Crow-Chan >,<) hehe
wow, I haven't meet young people again hahaha (for me, after you passed 20 it's already old hahah)
so, you at High or Junior school, nee?
it's okay, if you girl and you like loli, I am also like yuri (hahaha but I prefer yaoi or normal romantic) and I am girl too x)

nee, where you came from? hehe and what's your favorite otome game and anime?

btw, your avatar just like Kagamine Len... hawt  Perv smile
 h-hello!
wh whoa really/// yes i am currently attending junior high school ehehe  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
im a big fan of yuri, too!!! im not really into yaoi, but straight is ok tho!

i-i am an indonesian which means i came from indonesia!
my favorite otome games are star project, DMMd /SHOT/, Cafe Rouge, and many more!! hehe
oH! and my favorite animes are; aoki hagane no arpeggio, kill la kill, mekakucity actors, and monogatari series!

oh, my avatar? he's a guy from Mikagura School Suite, a member of Manga Research Society club, his name is Ninomiya Shigure //v// he's so damn hot ikr especially his glasses

crowception
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 6
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by kyuuichii on 13/05/14, 03:38 am

woot....wahahaha I never know if I could found another Indonesian in this forum... you know?I'm Indonesian too hahahaha (it's like only me whose Indonesian here and then...you came)nee, which city you live?

nee...the anime you listed there, it's new anime?I don't know all of them hehehe but I heard about kill la kill (never watch it sad)

hooh... Ninomiya Shigure...looks cool nee >////< are the manga released in here yet?I haven't check book store right now

added:hey you're post this at 1 am?! wow I'm lose to you... I can stand at those hours hahaha I already slept xD

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by crowception on 13/05/14, 09:39 pm

kyuuichii wrote:woot....wahahaha I never know if I could found another Indonesian in this forum... you know?I'm Indonesian too hahahaha (it's like only me whose Indonesian here and then...you came)nee, which city you live?

nee...the anime you listed there, it's new anime?I don't know all of them hehehe but I heard about kill la kill (never watch it sad)

hooh... Ninomiya Shigure...looks cool nee >////< are the manga released in here yet?I haven't check book store right now

added:hey you're post this at 1 am?! wow I'm lose to you... I can stand at those hours hahaha I already slept xD

wwwwwwwwwwww hello there another indonesian /wave wave/
what city, eh? Jakarta! hehe

nope, only mekakucity actors, actually~ eeeh you should watch it! it's so epic  Sparkle 

yep yep ikr/// the manga haven't released, but you can read it online! or you can watch some pvs of mikagura school suite project by last note. the songs are so good! 

////i am a nocturnal person so  Frustrated

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

crowception
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 6
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by SamrockAniki on 14/05/14, 09:43 am

crowception wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:Hi! and welcome to OH

~ohohoho 14 eh? Perv look a loli lolicon? XD
Hope you enjoy yourself here Hello

hehe thankies// 

yes 14 i am going to cry
im not a loli oh god (ry is an another way to censor  Neutral 
heheh i hope so~
lol But there are many 14 year old lolis  :p 
Just messin' with you here Laughing dududu ...but really I don't bite~ehehe
Any otome crushes so far? Oh! and any favourite games?

aw man don't cry...I've been seeing yaoi at your age so it's cool Laughing dududu 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by kyuuichii on 15/05/14, 05:58 am

aww... so we are neighbor nee xD I am at East Jakarta

hm..maybe I will check the anime later...

oh, I will read it nee xD but right now I'm still reading Himitsu ~Top Secret~, do you know this manga?

nee, what's your favorite yuri pairing?ohohoho

hahaha another nocturnal here xD

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by crowception on 15/05/14, 07:37 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:
crowception wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:Hi! and welcome to OH

~ohohoho 14 eh? Perv look a loli lolicon? XD
Hope you enjoy yourself here Hello

hehe thankies// 

yes 14 i am going to cry
im not a loli oh god (ry is an another way to censor  Neutral 
heheh i hope so~
lol But there are many 14 year old lolis  :p 
Just messin' with you here Laughing dududu ...but really I don't bite~ehehe
Any otome crushes so far? Oh! and any favourite games?

aw man don't cry...I've been seeing yaoi at your age so it's cool Laughing dududu 

but i am not //cries
wHAHAHAH I SEE 

whaaaa there are so maaaaaaaaany  Hello 
ah well, my favorite games are (non-otome); Kantai Collection, Touhou, Atelier Series, Rune Factory series, and Harvest Moon series so far  :phew: 

lol i have seen many yaois too

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

crowception
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 6
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by crowception on 15/05/14, 07:42 pm

kyuuichii wrote:aww... so we are neighbor nee xD I am at East Jakarta

hm..maybe I will check the anime later...

oh, I will read it nee xD but right now I'm still reading Himitsu ~Top Secret~, do you know this manga?

nee, what's your favorite yuri pairing?ohohoho

hahaha another nocturnal here xD
 WHAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM AT EAST JAKARTA TOO OMG 

nope, i dont know. added to reading list huehuehue

for now are; ErunaxSeisa, YuyukoxYukari, MokouxKaguya, and AyaxMomiji!  mou~ 
may i know yours? o u o

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

crowception
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 6
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by kyuuichii on 16/05/14, 05:18 am

ohohoho, but Himitsu is M rated manga xD

hm... let's see... so far SakuraxTomoyo, ClochexLuca, SpicaxMir XD

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello!!!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:13 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum