Otome Hearts
There we go.. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

There we go..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

default There we go..

Post by da0802 on 01/05/14, 04:18 pm

So let's give this a try..


Hello everybody. I've joined the forums for about, I suppose, a few minutes now.
Looked around a bit and even looked at other people's introductions.. 
But I suppose you can't really bring it any other way than just type away and say something aight?


So my username is kinda short and doesn't exactly say anything, but its an abbreviation of a username I often used(d)"DreamAngel0802". Tho ofc I have a name as well (will end my "long essay" with that *coughs*)   :phew: 


I am 23 years old and I like to play otome games although I must admit that I am not sure if I can help you with many names... Seen as I am really bad with names on average, may it be games, streets, people.. I am sure there are more of those people out there and yuh.. You've met another one who is great with names  Frustrated 

Overall I like Otome games mainly for its art and if there is any "spoken elements". After that I just like to see what storyline has been made and such.



As for my hobbies I suppose you could say I enjoy many things, but you often find me reading a book (novel, manga, travelguide), singing or studying (because Uni loves to pile lots of homework on a desk of every student). Other hobbies I have are sometimes pushed aside due to Uni atm such as: writing, gaming, handicraft stuff such as a scrapbook, photoshop, playing keyboard and shopping (tho money is an issue here too from time to time  mou~ ).

Not sure what else to share for now, but I suppose that should do it for now o.o"
Feel free to ask anything and thanks for sticking with me till the end of this err long introduction.



Chi  cat 


da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by Guest on 02/05/14, 05:04 am

most awesome intro ever!! 
welcome~
*adds youuu* :phew: 
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 02/05/14, 04:01 pm

Thanks for the welcome and the add Embarassed/ Kyaa!


Last edited by da0802 on 02/05/14, 05:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 02/05/14, 05:16 pm

Hello and welcome  Hello !

_________________
"It's true that once the wheels of justice begin to turn,
nothing can stop them. Nothing."
― Jill Valentine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 486
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 02/05/14, 05:51 pm

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome  Hello !
Ok so I thought the thank you button was for something else (thought she could thank everyone per post)... but~ Thanks for the welcome and nice to meet you  Oh you~
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by SamrockAniki on 02/05/14, 07:57 pm

Nice intro! I feel like I know you irl now Ehehe~ 
I'm 18, just started Uni in Feb
Hope you enjoy your stay here *bows*
I have a feeling that you'll fit in here really well *adds you* Hello

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anime-Planet.com - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SamrockAniki
SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 02/05/14, 11:12 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:Nice intro! I feel like I know you irl now Ehehe~ 
I'm 18, just started Uni in Feb
Hope you enjoy your stay here *bows*
I have a feeling that you'll fit in here really well *adds you* Hello

Haha, well I hope Uni is still nice to you  Ladida 
Or, well... Teach and their pileload of homework is still doable that is :phew: 

I am sure it will be fun here when there is a lot to randomly chatter about rly. And I like it how you told something 'bout yourself as well hehe Neutral 

As for now, I realised many people seem to be on diff timezones, but... Should be no biggie  :p  And thanks for the add  Hello
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by SamrockAniki on 03/05/14, 02:52 pm

da0802 wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:Nice intro! I feel like I know you irl now Ehehe~ 
I'm 18, just started Uni in Feb
Hope you enjoy your stay here *bows*
I have a feeling that you'll fit in here really well *adds you* Hello

Haha, well I hope Uni is still nice to you  Ladida 
Or, well... Teach and their pileload of homework is still doable that is :phew: 

I am sure it will be fun here when there is a lot to randomly chatter about rly. And I like it how you told something 'bout yourself as well hehe Neutral 

As for now, I realised many people seem to be on diff timezones, but... Should be no biggie  :p  And thanks for the add  Hello
No problem! Its really cool to meet people here that also love otomes and its even better that we're from all over the world XD

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anime-Planet.com - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SamrockAniki
SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 03/05/14, 08:07 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:

No problem! Its really cool to meet people here that also love otomes and its even better that we're from all over the world XD
True  Embarassed/ Kyaa! it adds some spice to it all hehe.
Speaking of otome games. I decided to play some old ones again. 
Although I must say that I wish there were some nice ones in a office setting, rather than the everlasting highschool setting. And I know there are quite some 18+ otome as well, but I tend to read the reviews first and I am not much fond of those where the lead basically ends up being raped or so  Bleh 
I mean, would be nice to keep it a tad.... more realistic or err neutral to that extent?  sad
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by SamrockAniki on 04/05/14, 01:31 pm

da0802 wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:

No problem! Its really cool to meet people here that also love otomes and its even better that we're from all over the world XD
True  Embarassed/ Kyaa! it adds some spice to it all hehe.
Speaking of otome games. I decided to play some old ones again. 
Although I must say that I wish there were some nice ones in a office setting, rather than the everlasting highschool setting. And I know there are quite some 18+ otome as well, but I tend to read the reviews first and I am not much fond of those where the lead basically ends up being raped or so  Bleh 
I mean, would be nice to keep it a tad.... more realistic or err neutral to that extent?  sad
Honestly I never understood why anyone would add rape scenes in otomes...its kind of far-fetched
My policy is that as long as it has a good story and decent artwork, it's worth playing btw have you ever played "The Best Eroge Ever" ? Its ridiculous but at the same time hilarious

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anime-Planet.com - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SamrockAniki
SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 04/05/14, 03:51 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:
da0802 wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:

No problem! Its really cool to meet people here that also love otomes and its even better that we're from all over the world XD
True  Embarassed/ Kyaa! it adds some spice to it all hehe.
Speaking of otome games. I decided to play some old ones again. 
Although I must say that I wish there were some nice ones in a office setting, rather than the everlasting highschool setting. And I know there are quite some 18+ otome as well, but I tend to read the reviews first and I am not much fond of those where the lead basically ends up being raped or so  Bleh 
I mean, would be nice to keep it a tad.... more realistic or err neutral to that extent?  sad
Honestly I never understood why anyone would add rape scenes in otomes...its kind of far-fetched
My policy is that as long as it has a good story and decent artwork, it's worth playing btw have you ever played "The Best Eroge Ever" ? Its ridiculous but at the same time hilarious
Yhe.. Somehow they think people enjoy it.. Well I suppose they got their information from somewhere.. Lol. I am sure there are people who might view it as acceptable and all, but yhe..

If it also has humor in it, I like it as well. It adds that bit of originality and a few laughs to the story imo. For example I liked Yo Jin Bo in that perspective. It was funny and all.  mou~  And nope Idk that one.. It's for a PC? 

I often find myself playing an otome game trying to get the artwork  Neutral  Seriously am maybe better of just searching those on the internet, but.. Somehow like the idea of following the story and then get the picture. Sometimes it's just a bit like "gotta catch them all"-phrase I suppose..  Trust me, I\'m an ex
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by kyuuichii on 05/05/14, 06:27 am

Hello DreamAngel-San (nee, is Chi your name?) :D
welcome here xD
here I come... another 21 years old girl who loved reverse harem hehehe

so, what your favorite vn. nee?

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 05/05/14, 02:42 pm

kyuuichii wrote:Hello DreamAngel-San (nee, is Chi your name?) :D
welcome here xD
here I come... another 21 years old girl who loved reverse harem hehehe

so, what your favorite vn. nee?
I may hope you made a typo there and still love it? o.o 

As for my name it's a long one, but Chi is one of them. It's short and easy to pronounce. So figured that's the most easy one to use, plus I like its simplicity.

And vn... I suppose you mean version? First time seeing this abbreviation so not sure what it means  Bleh sorry. Anyways if you mean what type of version I like, such as the reverse harem you mentioned?  Neutral 
If it's an otome game, it's basically reverse harem ofc. But as for manga or anime I like slice of life stories the most with of course the proper amount of romance. I often find myself reading more towards the josei-style rather than Shoujo. Don't get me wrong. I still enjoy those, but it's an everlasting setting of "at high school"-stories. Henche me preferring different settings. 

What anime do you like btw? Any series in particular?  :D 

Chi  cat
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by kyuuichii on 06/05/14, 05:00 am

ah.. sorry, I didn't realize it... that's a typo XD and I still love them :D

gomen ne, I mean vn is visual novel xD (most of otome game is vn)
I love romantic story for manga, it's okay with other genre (adventure, school life, mecha, etc.) atleast they have romance in them. ah, I love reading manga which have longer than one volume xD my favorite manga is Cardcaptor Sakura, Kocha Ouji, Karekano, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Gakuen Alice, Fruit Basket.. many more I can't write them here xD
ah, for anime... I love Gundam series but my favorite After War Gundam X and Gundam Wing.. hm.. I also still love Cardcaptor Sakura anime xD I love Toradora, Eureka seven, ah and I am huge fan of Digimon series xD nee, what about you?

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 06/05/14, 07:21 pm

kyuuichii wrote:ah.. sorry, I didn't realize it... that's a typo XD and I still love them :D

gomen ne, I mean vn is visual novel xD (most of otome game is vn)
I love romantic story for manga, it's okay with other genre (adventure, school life, mecha, etc.) atleast they have romance in them. ah, I love reading manga which have longer than one volume xD my favorite manga is Cardcaptor Sakura, Kocha Ouji, Karekano, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Gakuen Alice, Fruit Basket.. many more I can't write them here xD
ah, for anime... I love Gundam series but my favorite After War Gundam X and Gundam Wing.. hm.. I also still love Cardcaptor Sakura anime xD I love Toradora, Eureka seven, ah and I am huge fan of Digimon series xD nee, what about you?

Lol nws, it was clearly a typo  Neutral 
And no need to apologize because I am just not familiar with the term. 

As for VNs *starts to spamm the abbreviation now* I really liked Yo-Jin-Bo (but you might've already read me saying that somewhere). Others I liked are the Tokimeki Memorial Girl's series, tho I must say that they are a pain in the ass to complete properly *coughs* ; Voltage games Forged Wedding and Dreamy Days, NTT Solmare games Konkatsu and Ninja one. Starry Sky series (tho haven't finished those yet). And although it's not an otome game it still counts as a VN I'd say, the Ace Attorney series.

There are probably  more out there I played and enjoyed, but me and names...  Bleh  I obviously checked out all my platforms in order to know what names to write down *coughs* 

And what about you? What are your favorite VNs?  Neutral 

And lol o.o You don't like one volume manga's? I like both long and one volume ones. Sometimes I just rather read a shorter story rather than a long one, which depends on my timeschedule or my mood really. 
Plus some stories.. I wish the mangaka did something else than to make the story long by letting them misunderstand too much or argue nonstop. Tho ofcourse there are also great and good series out there which I love hehe. As for my favorite I suppose I must say I really love the Miwa Ueda manga's such as Peach Girl and Papillon.  Oh you~  (maybe a bit contradicting myself by saying these mangas and the misunderstanding/arguements comment above  Ladida )

Anime-wise.. I like a lot of things, but let me just write down my favorite animes. I really like Sakamichi no Apollon, Nijuu mensou no musume, Hanasaku Iroha, Kuroko no Basuke and One Piece.  :p 

When you watch anime, I assume you watch the original? Or sometimes also dubbed?  Neutral  And do you also watch live action versions (i.e. movies or dramaseries)? 

That's it for now~ Thanks for reading the next essay *coughs*  and I totally understand it if you skipped some parts  Trust me, I\'m an ex 

 cat Chi
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by kyuuichii on 07/05/14, 04:26 am

first... don't worry, I have read all part of your essay xD

I haven't play any voltage game cause I don't have smart phone huehehe xD I also prefer vn with voices  mou~ 

about Ace Attorney, my bf had play all series of the game.. I also watch the movie (but not playing the game)

I like Toradora VN (it's hard if you play without walkthrough, I mean it sad)
for otome VN, I like utapri series because of Tokiya >///< nee, are you know about utapri? I also played Amnesia, Diabolik Lovers, Sweet Fuse, Hakuouki, shinobi koi utsutsu, and many more... (ah... all of them Japanese except Sweet Fuse and Hakuoki in English)

about manga, sometimes I would read a short manga but mostly all the time I read the long one xD but seriously, I didn't hate short manga (50% of my manga collections was one volume mangas)
I thought differently, sometimes I read story which only one chapter and I feel sad because it will be good if the story become more long xD

and for anime... when I child, I watch them in tv in Indonesia dubbed ver. but for now I watch them in original version xD I love original version though. I would watch the movie if they're still an anime not live action. many live action adaption from anime was bad in my opinion sad

hehe... I hope this post not long as you did :D

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 07/05/14, 02:19 pm

Ah~ yhe.. Then it's kinda hard to play Voltage games  Ladida 
Seen the VN's you liked such as Amnesia and Utapri I assume you have a PSP? 
I wish I could play them, but I never have. I did however watched the anime's of both of the VNs. 

I can play a game in JP as long as its fully voiced lol. If not it takes too long for me to read it all. Tho Kanji is easier for me to understand rather than hiragana and katakana. Hiragana is easier for me than katakana tho  :p  
Altogether I never really studied JP, therefore I know some characters and I do understand quite a lot if I only hear it (thanks to watching too much JP stuff *coughs*)

And ahh~ Yes sometimes it feels like there was way more to the story than what they told in one chapter.. So often I prefer one volume rather than oneshots, tho I still read those as well.  Neutral 

Ah~ yes because Digimon for example, used to be dubbed on our tv. I however watch everything online, so JP audio, EN subs hehe Oh you~ The first anime I watched was EN dubbed tho. My friend watched it and urged me to watch it too so I searched on youtube and found an EN dubbed version. Not being used to listening to JP at all I chose to watch the dubbed version. Tho the last two episodes were only in JP with EN sub, so I watched the last 2 episodes with sub, but it was harder to get into as I was used to the EN voices mainly how the main sounded like a younger man and the JP version sounded like a Jiji lol.  Bert sweating 
But after that I started watching the original and prefer the original overall hehe.

As for anime into live action, imo it depends on what type of story it is (fantasy or slice of life etc.). I am used to Asian series tending to act sometimes a bit exaggarated, but imo they can be fun. I watch many things tho. Anime, Movies (anime and live action), asian dramaseries (TW, KR, JP, HK) and the normal EN tv-series usually crime series *coughs*   

And lol, you can type as much as you like  Oh you~  I just talk a lot I suppose haha Neutral
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by kyuuichii on 08/05/14, 05:56 am

Yes, I have a PSP and Vita  :D
you don't nee? I hope you could buy PSP or Vita (since otome game will move to Vita, and there's no psp game will be release in NA version later) I also watch Utapri anime... the story slight different from game but I enjoyed it xD and I don't watch Amnesia sad

haha... you're right. As long as the game full voiced I can play Japanese game xD (my Japanese listening is very good nee...thanks to many anime, song and comedian show) I also self taught Japanese... I know all hiragana and katakana both of them was easy compared to kanji... I'm also learning kanji and happy to know that kanji have a pattern which easily to understand xD

it'll be good if one volume stand for one story, but it happen when I buy one volume manga and have about 5 stories inside x( 

hehe your story just like my first time hearing and watching English film xd it's sound weird for me... but now, it changed, thanks to my bf who always make me watch English movie and series I can hear and understand English words hahaha my favorite tv series is Supernatural, you know? Sure Dean and Sam really hot >///<

I haven't watch any Asian tv series for a year... haha I always stuck on anime or game xD

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 08/05/14, 02:27 pm

Lol. I suppose the reason I don't have a PSP or Vita is because at that time I thought they were too expensive. And do you buy the games or download them? o.o 

As for JP listening and writing, I bet yours is a lot better haha. I haven't had the time to start studying writing, moreover, I study Chinese at my uni. Henche, me preferring and understanding kanji faster  Trust me, I\'m an ex As for listening. I can understand most of it, same reason as yours. Watched too much JP-stuff for it. But if they get too specific about a certain topic I am not wellknown at.. I probably won't understand much of it lol. 

Ah so you weren't used to English at first? Watching/listening in a certain language always helps to improve that language. And lol. I have seen some episodes of Supernatural, but never fully. I usually watch things that are shown on tv, if its EN. But Supernatural isn't on our tv anymore as far as I know. 

And lol~ So you used to watch them, Asian dramaseries? Which ones did you watch?  mou~
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by kyuuichii on 09/05/14, 06:51 am

hehhe I see.. I'm also saving a lot to buy them hehehe I buy Vita game (there's no hack on Vita for now hehe) for PSP I'm buy and download...if I really like the game I would buy it...and I download game for test if the game good or not and also for game which had fan translations xD (we can't attach patch to UMD nee)

hahaha I don't sure...you can be better than me cause you learning Chinese xD and if I hit more specific topic on Japanese tv show I would use my ear first... listening, write the words I'd hear and then open the dictionary (sometimes I also checked website for further information)  yaay... that's how I learn Japanese XD

yeah...my mother language is Indonesian, I learned English at my school started in grade two. I hate English at first, but yeah I must know English to get information at Internet. So, I began to learn English to communicate, my first step was read a lot English fanfiction on my 10th grade... then my bf caught me, make me watch a lot movie and tv series. So, I think now I already better in English (but not in grammar, that's suck.really) oh, I watch Supernatural by downloading them hahha it's aired late night in my country (around 12 am) I'm not a night person haha I already in dreamland on 9pm haha Then, you want to watch Supernatural til End?

yeah, I had watch them in dubbed ver. I don't remember, hm...it around my 5 grade, many Asian series aired on tv... so far I remember Winter Sonata, hm... I forgot, there's also story about girls who already died but cannot go to heaven until 40 days passed...hehe really, I forgot the rest, what about you?

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 09/05/14, 03:04 pm

True fan translations won't be added if you buy the game itself. But overall its good to buy the game hehe. Also let the creators know people like it I'd say.


And as for how you learn JP, that's a nice way to do it o.o I usually just listen very carefully and check whether I hear something being repeated and if that what is being repeated is the same word again in the sub. I tend to assume that that's the meaning (for now)  until I find out different lol. 

And I suppose if grammar is still an issue, that's not the biggest problem. All that matters is that you manage to get your message across to others. That's the most important thing. As for Indonesian, I know some words from friends, but no idea if I write them correctly haha. At that time I just thought it was fun if I knew a few words hehe. I am really fond of (learning) languages, that's why lol.  :p 

As for the series. I know Winter Sonata but never watched it lol. Idk about the 40 days story. There is something called 49 days where the girl needs to get tears from people who cry for her genuiely. Only then she can go to heaven. Something like that, but didn't watch that either haha. My friend told me to watch it. She liked the story a lot. 

As for me.. I watched too many dramaseries I suppose. I watched KR, JP, HK, TW, CH and sometimes TH lol. Lately I am too busy to spend most of my time on dramaseries, so I usually have 'a lot' to choose from. The last dramaserie I watched and enjoyed was a KR one called "Emergency Couple". 

Besides dramaseries I watch a lot of variety shows (mainly KR) such as Running man, The return of Superman, Gag concert.
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by SamrockAniki on 10/05/14, 02:45 pm

da0802 wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:
da0802 wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:

No problem! Its really cool to meet people here that also love otomes and its even better that we're from all over the world XD
True  Embarassed/ Kyaa! it adds some spice to it all hehe.
Speaking of otome games. I decided to play some old ones again. 
Although I must say that I wish there were some nice ones in a office setting, rather than the everlasting highschool setting. And I know there are quite some 18+ otome as well, but I tend to read the reviews first and I am not much fond of those where the lead basically ends up being raped or so  Bleh 
I mean, would be nice to keep it a tad.... more realistic or err neutral to that extent?  sad
Honestly I never understood why anyone would add rape scenes in otomes...its kind of far-fetched
My policy is that as long as it has a good story and decent artwork, it's worth playing btw have you ever played "The Best Eroge Ever" ? Its ridiculous but at the same time hilarious
Yhe.. Somehow they think people enjoy it.. Well I suppose they got their information from somewhere.. Lol. I am sure there are people who might view it as acceptable and all, but yhe..

If it also has humor in it, I like it as well. It adds that bit of originality and a few laughs to the story imo. For example I liked Yo Jin Bo in that perspective. It was funny and all.  mou~  And nope Idk that one.. It's for a PC? 

I often find myself playing an otome game trying to get the artwork  Neutral  Seriously am maybe better of just searching those on the internet, but.. Somehow like the idea of following the story and then get the picture. Sometimes it's just a bit like "gotta catch them all"-phrase I suppose..  Trust me, I\'m an ex
It is actually for pc but theres a psp port of it as well
 Laughing dududu I can relate to the "gotta catch them all" bit...I just can't play an otome without doing that XD It also give you another reason to want to see all the endings (even the really bad ones Bert sweating )
Humour is also important but story is too...Like if the otome is all random but funny and just loses the plot...thats bad Crying  but if it can keep the story and still be funny and enjoyable like Its worth playing

haha! You're like Ash of the otome world...."Gotta become an otome master!" XD Sparkle

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anime-Planet.com - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SamrockAniki
SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 10/05/14, 04:37 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:

It is actually for pc but theres a psp port of it as well
 Laughing dududu I can relate to the "gotta catch them all" bit...I just can't play an otome without doing that XD It also give you another reason to want to see all the endings (even the really bad ones Bert sweating )
Humour is also important but story is too...Like if the otome is all random but funny and just loses the plot...thats bad Crying  but if it can keep the story and still be funny and enjoyable like Its worth playing

haha! You're like Ash of the otome world...."Gotta become an otome master!" XD Sparkle

Ah might check it out then  Oh you~ 
And lol. True, you often want to know the storylines so you play each ending lol. 
And yuh.. The best thing is. Having a proper "red thread" throughout the storyline with some random funny occasions  :p 
And hahaha Ash eh? Lol otome master! It would be like "Shamrock! Join me on the journey to become an otome master~!" Haha. And webah on this thread lol. 

As you see I wrote a lot on here already ^^" lol Major-essay-writing-mode *coughs*
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by SamrockAniki on 11/05/14, 02:55 pm

da0802 wrote:
Ah might check it out then  Oh you~ 
And lol. True, you often want to know the storylines so you play each ending lol. 
And yuh.. The best thing is. Having a proper "red thread" throughout the storyline with some random funny occasions  :p 
And hahaha Ash eh? Lol otome master! It would be like "Shamrock! Join me on the journey to become an otome master~!" Haha. And webah on this thread lol. 

As you see I wrote a lot on here already ^^" lol Major-essay-writing-mode *coughs*
lol "Pikachu, I will help you!" We're going insane on this thread :p 
Speaking of funny...err..well funny characters, Do you watch Gintama or have you? Gintoki is probably the funniest main chara I've ever seen...he even endorsed his own yaoi DVDs (no joke Laughing dududu )
Essays are cool. I don't mind it since I tend to type way too much before I actually go back and delete delete delete...again and again Bert sweating  I get too carried away (to hades with it! I'll just leave it this time) Crying 
Neh~ do you have any favourite OC's (original characters) of your own? I really like Joey Sunback and Pix, the pixie with confused parents. I kinda made them up 3 ears ago when I wrote about them. I'll just leave this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*sigh* I'm just so lazy to upload the rest Blue Star

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anime-Planet.com - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SamrockAniki
SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by da0802 on 11/05/14, 04:48 pm

Lol~ I think it's ok, it was my introduction thread after all, so I suppose we can act as weird as wel like *coughs* 
And nope I haven't watched it, saw amv's and art of it tho so I know what it looks like. Never considered checking it out tho. Maybe I should  Oh you~ 
And yhe essays.. Just write whatever you want here, I like to read it anyways and I type a lot as well so yhe haha. 
I am not sure if it count's as OC's as I didn't draw anything, but I used to write. I didn't finish the stories yet tho.. So I haven't shared it with anyone yet I suppose except for some friends. 
My first story however is in Dutch and handwritten.. So funny tho, you can exactly see what kind of books I read haha.
The story looks nice tho so far~ Ehehe~
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 56
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: There we go..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum