Otome Hearts
hi everyone! - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
hi everyone! - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi everyone!

+2
velmesh
milkyway
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hi everyone! - Page 2 Empty Re: hi everyone!

Post by Guest 17/04/14, 01:33 pm

milkyway wrote:
velmesh wrote:Omg speaking about dubbing, Funanimation already has dub clips of Attack on Titan.
It just sounds so bad already.

ugh, i'm not... surprised... at all  Rolling Eyes/ pissed i want to like funimation's dubs but they're not good anymore... Very Mad 

I know right! Levi's voice isn't deep enough and Eren's voice just doesn't fit him at all! Very Mad 
And don't even get me started on the Future Diary Funimation dub!
I think their casting directors are on crack Frustrated 
milkyway wrote:
i've heard but im debating if i want to do both the bad and good endings so i can see the little sprites on the title screen you know....  Frustrated but i don't want to put aoba through those horrible things!! Crying

hehe~ no matter how you think about it...he's been through those things many times already Evil smirk 
But I know how you feel...I'm also a completionist most of the time and  Crying Its just too much to see him like that!

I heard Sweet Pool has already been translated~ I'm a bit curious about that one now Sparkle

Last edited by SamrockAniki on 17/04/14, 01:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : T_T Them quotes)

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 17/04/14, 09:01 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:
milkyway wrote:
velmesh wrote:Omg speaking about dubbing, Funanimation already has dub clips of Attack on Titan.

ugh, i'm not... surprised... at all  Rolling Eyes/ pissed i want to like funimation's dubs but they're not good anymore... Very Mad 

I know right! Levi's voice isn't deep enough and Eren's voice just doesn't fit him at all! Very Mad 

I think they'll take any voice actor that walks in the door.  No / shakes head 
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/04/14, 07:31 am

say~ welcome xD

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 18/04/14, 10:58 am

SamrockAniki wrote:
milkyway wrote:

milkyway wrote:
i've heard but im debating if i want to do both the bad and good endings so i can see the little sprites on the title screen you know....  Frustrated but i don't want to put aoba through those horrible things!! Crying

hehe~ no matter how you think about it...he's been through those things many times already Evil smirk 
But I know how you feel...I'm also a completionist most of the time and  Crying Its just too much to see him like that!

I heard Sweet Pool has already been translated~ I'm a bit curious about that one now Sparkle

yeah exactly Crying and what is sweet pool about? shocked 

velmesh wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:
milkyway wrote:

I think they'll take any voice actor that walks in the door.  No / shakes head 

why won't they hire me then...  Very Mad 

otaku17 wrote:say~ welcome xD

hehe thank you!!  Hello
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 41
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://aibon.flavors.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum