Otome Hearts
hi everyone! - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

hi everyone!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

default Re: hi everyone!

Post by SamrockAniki on 17/04/14, 01:33 pm

milkyway wrote:
velmesh wrote:Omg speaking about dubbing, Funanimation already has dub clips of Attack on Titan.
It just sounds so bad already.

ugh, i'm not... surprised... at all  Rolling Eyes/ pissed i want to like funimation's dubs but they're not good anymore... Very Mad 

I know right! Levi's voice isn't deep enough and Eren's voice just doesn't fit him at all! Very Mad 
And don't even get me started on the Future Diary Funimation dub!
I think their casting directors are on crack Frustrated 
milkyway wrote:
i've heard but im debating if i want to do both the bad and good endings so i can see the little sprites on the title screen you know....  Frustrated but i don't want to put aoba through those horrible things!! Crying

hehe~ no matter how you think about it...he's been through those things many times already Evil smirk 
But I know how you feel...I'm also a completionist most of the time and  Crying Its just too much to see him like that!

I heard Sweet Pool has already been translated~ I'm a bit curious about that one now Sparkle

Last edited by SamrockAniki on 17/04/14, 01:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : T_T Them quotes)

SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh on 17/04/14, 09:01 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:
milkyway wrote:
velmesh wrote:Omg speaking about dubbing, Funanimation already has dub clips of Attack on Titan.

ugh, i'm not... surprised... at all  Rolling Eyes/ pissed i want to like funimation's dubs but they're not good anymore... Very Mad 

I know right! Levi's voice isn't deep enough and Eren's voice just doesn't fit him at all! Very Mad 

I think they'll take any voice actor that walks in the door.  No / shakes head 

Favorite Quotes:

"How far that little candle throws her beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. "
~William Shakespeare

"You know how people find a soul mate, somebody that they can spend the rest of their life with? Do you remember the first time you experienced your favorite food? You must of felt disgust... Disgust for the years you didn't get to enjoy it up until that point. We call it love and passion. We set goals to reach these levels of excitement, it is the reason we do what we do today. It is the reason we wake up in morning, it fills our sun with brightness, our moon with romance, and our time with longing. After I played MVC 3, do you know what I realized? NO HUMAN EMOTION COMPARES TO WHAT I FELT IN THOSE THREE DAYS. MVC 3 is eternal, MVC 3 is forever, MVC 3 is dominant."
-Darius Dinkins (My best guyfriend)
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18/04/14, 07:31 am

say~ welcome xD

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway on 18/04/14, 10:58 am

SamrockAniki wrote:
milkyway wrote:

milkyway wrote:
i've heard but im debating if i want to do both the bad and good endings so i can see the little sprites on the title screen you know....  Frustrated but i don't want to put aoba through those horrible things!! Crying

hehe~ no matter how you think about it...he's been through those things many times already Evil smirk 
But I know how you feel...I'm also a completionist most of the time and  Crying Its just too much to see him like that!

I heard Sweet Pool has already been translated~ I'm a bit curious about that one now Sparkle

yeah exactly Crying and what is sweet pool about? shocked 

velmesh wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:
milkyway wrote:

I think they'll take any voice actor that walks in the door.  No / shakes head 

why won't they hire me then...  Very Mad 

otaku17 wrote:say~ welcome xD

hehe thank you!!  Hello
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 41
+Like : 0