Otome Hearts
What film have you seen recently? Did you like it? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What film have you seen recently? Did you like it? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

+13
kamion
salvire
Luna
LeeYa
ranimanga
Aiwethryne
da0802
kyuuichii
Laramie Castiel
Akitsuki
Dani_Cross
velmesh
LadyBijou
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What film have you seen recently? Did you like it? - Page 3 Empty Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by velmesh 08/04/14, 08:38 pm

I've wanted to watch it, but I don't know how comfortable I would be if that certain thing was an issue.
I already watched A Clockwork Orange and that movie was so unsettling...  sad 

I feel better about it now.
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What film have you seen recently? Did you like it? - Page 3 Empty Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by Laramie Castiel 22/04/14, 10:23 pm

Birdemic, and it's just as terrible as everyone who has seen it says! It's a must for lovers of "so bad, it's good".
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 23/04/14, 05:45 am

last Saturday I'm watching some film at home...

Despicable Me 1 & 2
I always love this film because of minions xD I really hope there will be film about minions itself

Rise of Guardian
ooh... I love Jack Frost here xD if you haven't watch this, I highly recommended it >w<
Spoiler:

The sixth day
another film by Arnold Schwarzenegger... I love the plot twist in this film
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by da0802 07/05/14, 02:46 pm

The hundred-year-old man who climed out the window and disappeared. A long title and I went to the cinema's having no clue about whether I would like it or not. It's a Swedish movie and it turned out to be a nice movie. It's basically a comedy movie. So if you aren't a fan of comedy, I'd say you might wanna skip this one (or if you are not fan of listening to Swedish).
Made me curious about the book, so I am sure to read that one any time soon. 

Here the trailer: 

The original is a book and the friend who was with me during the movie has read the book. She mentioned it was a good movie for a movie that has been derived from a book. I can't judge that yet  Neutral 
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/05/14, 05:05 pm

I watched an eighth grade syndrome based movie...It was very interesting and I could really relate to it since I was once bullied for having an over active imagination once upon a time. Crying 
Its a really touching story about how a boy who once had been bullied for having chunibyou helps a girl who's going through the exact same thing in the strangest way. The characters are cute as well.

Oh yes the title is Aura: Maryuuinkouga Saigo no Tatakai
and heres a trailer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 04/06/14, 08:14 am

I watched Maleficent during the weekend, but I watched an anime erotica movie (Kanashimi no Belladona) last night. =w= I am so good at extremes.

Maleficent was... eh. I was hoping for a more powerful impact like when I watched Frozen in theatres, but... eh. It was quaint. But Kanashimi no Belladona was incredible – but only for certain tastes. I'm sure it won't appeal to people who won't like the very obvious mature references, the art style changes, and the lack of moving pictures.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 05/06/14, 05:15 am

I watched Spirited Away! But I didn't get to finish it. From what I watched it was amazing!  Ehehe~ My first Studio Ghibli film. Haku is so pretty. :D
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 05/06/14, 05:21 am

@maika-chan
hee... so Maleficent isn't good as Frozen? hm... the film is airing at my country now, I don't know if I will watch it or not... I waiting How To Train Your Dragon 2... here still coming soon sad
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 07/06/14, 01:30 am

I finished Spirited Away! It was sad. I ship Chihiro and Haku so bad! Frustrated
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 08/06/14, 03:05 am

I'm reaaaalllly looking forward to How to Train Your Dragon 2... too! XD; I actually never watched the first one, but I had been watching the television show since it aired so I am comfortable getting into it. All the hype I had heard over the couple of years because of a certain artist just caused me intrigue.

Maleficent really was not worth it, imo. Yeah... There just... wasn't much to it.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 08/06/14, 06:01 am

@maika-chan

oh... I see. I still not watch Maleficent and maybe I will not sad

I'm already watch How to Train Your Dragon I, it was great, really xD It's already aired in your country? tell me if you already watch nee? I can't wait to watch it ^^~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 08/06/14, 06:56 am

The movie comes out on the 14th (I think) this month. Regrettably, I have not been on speaking terms with my ride lately (OTL I need a car, too. I don't like buses.), so I need to wait a little extra time for tensions to settle before we can go out for the movie.

And I am planning on watching more *cougheroticanime* movies today. Ahah...
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 09/06/14, 03:44 am

hoo.. I see, I will be waiting for your review then xD

hee... I want to know the title nee... the cougheroticanimecough hehehe
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 24/06/14, 07:41 pm

em..movie..i'm not always watch movie but recently i watch From Up on Poppy Hill and i really like..they so sweet~ Embarassed/ Kyaa! the movie is great as expected from Studio Ghibli!they awesome! like
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12/07/14, 06:43 pm

I went to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 yesterday, and it was really fun! I watched it in 3D and the flying-scenes were amazinnnng in 3D! Also, there were times I actually cried during the film. Man I'm so easily moved while watching movies. Guess why I stay away from horror movies.

And before that I watched Wreck it Ralph. It was fun as well. My favorite character was the blonde chic from the 'Hero's Duty' game. She was sooo cool!
Luna
Luna
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 25
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by salvire 13/07/14, 04:14 pm

Luna wrote:I went to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 yesterday, and it was really fun! I watched it in 3D and the flying-scenes were amazinnnng in 3D! Also, there were times I actually cried during the film. Man I'm so easily moved while watching movies. Guess why I stay away from horror movies.

And before that I watched Wreck it Ralph. It was fun as well. My favorite character was the blonde chic from the 'Hero's Duty' game. She was sooo cool!
My friend also cried when see HTTYD2, she said that many touché scene and she cried half of the movie  Crying well i feel amazed when watch the flying scene but not really move me (multimedia student hard to be amazed [just in my case]). 
But Hiccup transformation really make me shocked (i watch HTTYD1 the night before) and make me kyaa2-ing in the movie theatre  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

The last movie i saw was Ender's Game. I don't really like the plot, too fast.
salvire
salvire
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -29
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 14/07/14, 02:23 am

How to Train Your Dragon ?em..I'll look for it.. Ehehe~ 
BTW..recently I watched 'King of Thorn',it's quite scary and the story quite shocking,interesting even though its a little a bit confusing  Bert sweating  but I really enjoy it. Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
also The Wind Rises, Naussica (not remember whole title),Laputa :Castle in The Sky,Whisper of Heart and Ano Hana Movies ..and  I really LIKE it!Embarassed/ Kyaa!
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14/07/14, 03:18 pm

Oh I also love the Hayao Miyazaki anime-movies. I just adore them! We sometimes watch Miyazaki movies together with my family. Everyone loves his stories.
I haven't yet seen his newest (and told to be the last) movie, The Wind Rises. It seemed more like a historical-type of anime to me, after watching the trailer. Is it good? Isn't it too long, I wonder...
Luna
Luna
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 14/07/14, 06:45 pm

Ruby Sparks. A really good movie where a genius writer who had a social problem starts to make a romance book. No one really happy to hear that, but he keep working on it because actually he fell in love with the heroine of his book that appears in his dream every time he's asleep.

He fell in love with a fiction girl he made.

And the girl suddenly become real, standing in front of his eyes one morning.

A man who fall in love with someone he create and a girl who holds no control of herself.

Crying
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 91
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 15/07/14, 11:28 am

Luna wrote:Oh I also love the Hayao Miyazaki anime-movies. I just adore them! We sometimes watch Miyazaki movies together with my family. Everyone loves his stories.
I haven't yet seen his newest (and told to be the last) movie, The Wind Rises. It seemed more like a historical-type of anime to me, after watching the trailer. Is it good? Isn't it too long, I wonder...
Hahha!yeah!Studio Ghibli's anime is really amazing  Sparkle  and suitable to watch in any ages..It's movies's is the only one anime that I share and watch it wih family and someone that hate anime.. Perv smile 
The newest ,beside The Wind Rises is Princess Kaguya(I not remember a whole title)..I haven't it yet..but sure it must be amazing Sparkle 
yeah,,The Wind Rises is more like a historical-type of anime Evil smirk ..It's quite slow in beginning but almost in the end ,its more interesting  :D and there's some of sad genre Crying ..for me..its a good anime that I'll watch it again..    like  Love it! Ehehe~
too long?I'm not sure..hhehe Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 15/07/14, 11:38 am

kamion wrote:Ruby Sparks. A really good movie where a genius writer who had a social problem starts to make a romance book. No one really happy to hear that, but he keep working on it because actually he fell in love with the heroine of his book that appears in his dream every time he's asleep.

A man who fall in love with someone he create and a girl who holds no control of herself.

Crying
Looks great..I'll look for it later..thanks.. Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 15/07/14, 05:22 pm

LeeYa wrote:
kamion wrote:Ruby Sparks. A really good movie where a genius writer who had a social problem starts to make a romance book. No one really happy to hear that, but he keep working on it because actually he fell in love with the heroine of his book that appears in his dream every time he's asleep.

Crying
Looks great..I'll look for it later..thanks.. Ehehe~
It's a little complicated on first tough .-.
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 91
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 15/07/14, 08:00 pm

kamion wrote:It's a little complicated on first tough .-.

is it? shocked emm..then it'll took a time to understand mou~ ..I'll watch it a few times ..but the story is quite intersting Oh you~ ..So I guess I'll not boring to watch it more..hehe Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16/07/14, 11:45 am

Whoa! A pygmalion-effect story!!
I'm curious! I'm gonna watch Ruby Sparks right away. I like these kind of stuff. I wonder if I'll like the movie.

EDIT: I watched it! I think I liked it.  Blue Star 
Spoler alert!:
Luna
Luna
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 21/07/14, 04:55 am

LeeYa wrote:

:cry:
Looks great..I'll look for it later..thanks.. :ehehe:

I actually think I might try to search for that later >.<. It sounds pretty cool ~ .

As for me, I recently went to the movie theaters with my female family members (for the first time in a long time). We decided to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I never watched the first one, but it never felt like I was missing out on any of the story. 

Spoiler:

It was an enjoyable experience, though the speakers were so loud, some of the sudden sound effects/screams were like jump-scares for me >_>.

Last edited by Wisp Night on 21/07/14, 05:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had a little mishap with the "spoiler" tag (sorry for those who saw it before I changed it ~ ).)
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum