Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by LadyBijou on 23/03/14, 04:57 am

Hi all~ Hello 

Have always been quite a movie-buff and am wondering what films you've seen lately (in cinemas or not) and what your thoughts were on them? (do use the spoiler tag if you think it gives too much of the plot away!)

I saw Yves Saint-Laurent tonight and was glad to have given it a go!  
I enjoyed the movie but ultimately felt sorry for the fragile protagonist even though he was able to do what he loved best; create fashion concepts.  
spoiler:
If his severe anxiety issues were better taken care of (though this was not as possible in that day and age and given his famous status) then I don't feel he would have had as much suffering and self-destructive behaviour as seen in the movie.  Felt like it was such a shame - he was this sweetly shy flower that ended up getting caught up in its own inability to cope with the world around him or be sufficiently supported by it thus turning to unhealthy habits.  Still love his flawed character and the art he created!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by LadyBijou on 25/03/14, 03:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link trailer)

LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 29
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by velmesh on 24/03/14, 12:24 pm

Hello!

I don't really go see movies often, but I did see the new Veronica Mars movie.

I used to watch the show when I was younger, however as an adult I guess I don't really enjoy that type of youthful angst anymore. 

Spoiler:
I felt that the main character didn't really progress much as an adult. It was kinda shitty that she kept avoiding her new job and her boyfriend to take care of her Ex's murder mystery. I mean Veronica Mars was always the meddling girl next door, but I guess if they stuck to that route they wouldn't have had a movie.  Frustrated 

I've been wanting to see Saving Mr. Banks for a while now.
If you or anyone know if its good or bad please let me know!  Hello

Here's a trailer for it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Das Tumblr
Das DA
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Favorite Quotes:


"How far that little candle throws her beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. "
~William Shakespeare

"You know how people find a soul mate, somebody that they can spend the rest of their life with? Do you remember the first time you experienced your favorite food? You must of felt disgust... Disgust for the years you didn't get to enjoy it up until that point. We call it love and passion. We set goals to reach these levels of excitement, it is the reason we do what we do today. It is the reason we wake up in morning, it fills our sun with brightness, our moon with romance, and our time with longing. After I played MVC 3, do you know what I realized? NO HUMAN EMOTION COMPARES TO WHAT I FELT IN THOSE THREE DAYS. MVC 3 is eternal, MVC 3 is forever, MVC 3 is dominant."
-Darius Dinkins (My best guyfriend)

velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 88
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by SamrockAniki on 24/03/14, 01:02 pm

I watched an Anime movie recently call King Of Thorn
Really interesting story with a bit of mindfuck as well but not as much as Future Diary
Heres a trailer:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by velmesh on 24/03/14, 06:07 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:I watched an Anime movie recently call King Of Thorn
Really interesting story with a bit of mindfuck as well but not as much as Future Diary
Heres a trailer:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Omgosh, I remember seeing gifs on Imgur for this.
I kinda wanted to see it, but I don't think I was emotionally stable at the time I found out about it.

_________________
Das Tumblr
Das DA
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Favorite Quotes:


"How far that little candle throws her beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. "
~William Shakespeare

"You know how people find a soul mate, somebody that they can spend the rest of their life with? Do you remember the first time you experienced your favorite food? You must of felt disgust... Disgust for the years you didn't get to enjoy it up until that point. We call it love and passion. We set goals to reach these levels of excitement, it is the reason we do what we do today. It is the reason we wake up in morning, it fills our sun with brightness, our moon with romance, and our time with longing. After I played MVC 3, do you know what I realized? NO HUMAN EMOTION COMPARES TO WHAT I FELT IN THOSE THREE DAYS. MVC 3 is eternal, MVC 3 is forever, MVC 3 is dominant."
-Darius Dinkins (My best guyfriend)

velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 88
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by LadyBijou on 25/03/14, 02:58 am

velmesh wrote:Hello!

I don't really go see movies often, but I did see the new Veronica Mars movie.

I used to watch the show when I was younger, however as an adult I guess I don't really enjoy that type of youthful angst anymore. 

Spoiler:
I felt that the main character didn't really progress much as an adult. It was kinda shitty that she kept avoiding her new job and her boyfriend to take care of her Ex's murder mystery. I mean Veronica Mars was always the meddling girl next door, but I guess if they stuck to that route they wouldn't have had a movie.  Frustrated 

I've been wanting to see Saving Mr. Banks for a while now.
If you or anyone know if its good or bad please let me know!  Hello

Here's a trailer for it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ooh icic, never watched Veronica Mars myself but heard it had quite a following.  Sucks that it was quite the letdown and kinda unsurprisingly from what you said in the spoilers!

I saw Saving Mr Banks in cinemas when it came out - I really liked it!  Sparkle  I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to get a special edition DVD but I definitely thought it was worth watching.  I surprisingly found it to be quite a tear-jerker at times though Crying  
small spoiler:
mostly because it triggers the major emotional difficulties of having an alcoholic parent
.


If you do give it a go, let me know what you think of it Star Pink

LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 29
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by LadyBijou on 25/03/14, 03:03 am

SamrockAniki wrote:I watched an Anime movie recently call King Of Thorn
Really interesting story with a bit of mindfuck as well but not as much as Future Diary
Heres a trailer:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Woah didn't realise they made a movie out of the manga!  shocked   Have you read it yet?  Yep, definitely a mindF, though within reasonable limits lol 

I read it ages ago, thought it was dark, well-thought out and with good amounts of action, morality and even a bit of romance! Haven't heard of Future Diary though, worth watching?

LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 29
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by velmesh on 25/03/14, 07:19 am

LadyBijou wrote:
velmesh wrote:Hello!

I don't really go see movies often, but I did see the new Veronica Mars movie.

I used to watch the show when I was younger, however as an adult I guess I don't really enjoy that type of youthful angst anymore. 

Spoiler:
I felt that the main character didn't really progress much as an adult. It was kinda shitty that she kept avoiding her new job and her boyfriend to take care of her Ex's murder mystery. I mean Veronica Mars was always the meddling girl next door, but I guess if they stuck to that route they wouldn't have had a movie.  Frustrated 

I've been wanting to see Saving Mr. Banks for a while now.
If you or anyone know if its good or bad please let me know!  Hello

Here's a trailer for it:

Ooh icic, never watched Veronica Mars myself but heard it had quite a following.  Sucks that it was quite the letdown and kinda unsurprisingly from what you said in the spoilers!

I saw Saving Mr Banks in cinemas when it came out - I really liked it!  Sparkle  I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to get a special edition DVD but I definitely thought it was worth watching.  I surprisingly found it to be quite a tear-jerker at times though Crying  
small spoiler:
mostly because it triggers the major emotional difficulties of having an alcoholic parent
.


If you do give it a go, let me know what you think of it Star Pink

It was pretty easy to see where the plot was going, but I did enjoy the murder mystery part.
Awesome, I'll just make sure to have a box of tissues nearby when I do watch it. I always find emotional parental scenes hard to deal with.  sad 

_________________
Das Tumblr
Das DA
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Favorite Quotes:


"How far that little candle throws her beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. "
~William Shakespeare

"You know how people find a soul mate, somebody that they can spend the rest of their life with? Do you remember the first time you experienced your favorite food? You must of felt disgust... Disgust for the years you didn't get to enjoy it up until that point. We call it love and passion. We set goals to reach these levels of excitement, it is the reason we do what we do today. It is the reason we wake up in morning, it fills our sun with brightness, our moon with romance, and our time with longing. After I played MVC 3, do you know what I realized? NO HUMAN EMOTION COMPARES TO WHAT I FELT IN THOSE THREE DAYS. MVC 3 is eternal, MVC 3 is forever, MVC 3 is dominant."
-Darius Dinkins (My best guyfriend)

velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 88
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by SamrockAniki on 25/03/14, 09:35 am

LadyBijou wrote:Woah didn't realise they made a movie out of the manga!  shocked   Have you read it yet?  Yep, definitely a mindF, though within reasonable limits lol 

I read it ages ago, thought it was dark, well-thought out and with good amounts of action, morality and even a bit of romance! Haven't heard of Future Diary though, worth watching?
Actually no Ehehe~  I haven't read the manga yet but I was thinking of doing it soon.
Hell YEAH! Future Diary is definitely worth watching! Its home of the Yandere Queen Yuno Gasai
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Atleast they released an OVA last year that helped us understand what happened in the last episode and it was a really nice end to a cool anime.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by LadyBijou on 25/03/14, 11:37 pm

velmesh wrote:It was pretty easy to see where the plot was going, but I did enjoy the murder mystery part.
Awesome, I'll just make sure to have a box of tissues nearby when I do watch it. I always find emotional parental scenes hard to deal with.  sad 

Aww~ it's okay!I love you  Those scenes can be cathartic (depending on your mood that day)!Crying  Just make sure you have a fun mindless activity to do after (or a friend to cry with)! xD

Speaking of murder mysteries, I wanna watch The Grand Budapest Hotel - I hear it's good!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 29
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by LadyBijou on 25/03/14, 11:42 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:Actually no Ehehe~  I haven't read the manga yet but I was thinking of doing it soon.
Hell YEAH! Future Diary is definitely worth watching! Its home of the Yandere Queen Yuno Gasai
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Atleast they released an OVA last year that helped us understand what happened in the last episode and it was a really nice end to a cool anime.
Cool, let me know what you think of it if you do~  
Will add that to my to-see list! She looks very Yandere indeed shocked  She kinda reminds me of the girls from Higurashi no naku koro ni (that was craz-ay!)

LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 29
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by ColletteRen on 26/03/14, 12:34 am

I watched Hakuoki Dai-Issho Kyoto Ranbu [The first movie] Today >.>

It's really good, and pretty and different. Lets just say Chizuru get's a bit more badass.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

ColletteRen
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 363
+Gold : 187
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

http://colletteren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by velmesh on 27/03/14, 04:01 am

LadyBijou wrote:
velmesh wrote:It was pretty easy to see where the plot was going, but I did enjoy the murder mystery part.
Awesome, I'll just make sure to have a box of tissues nearby when I do watch it. I always find emotional parental scenes hard to deal with.  sad 

Aww~ it's okay!I love you  Those scenes can be cathartic (depending on your mood that day)!Crying  Just make sure you have a fun mindless activity to do after (or a friend to cry with)! xD

Speaking of murder mysteries, I wanna watch The Grand Budapest Hotel - I hear it's good!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I wanted to see The Grand Budapest Hotel too. The previews were pretty hilarious.
I can't wait to see the next Captain America movie. Dx
Chris Evans is sooooooo handsome.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

_________________
Das Tumblr
Das DA
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Favorite Quotes:


"How far that little candle throws her beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. "
~William Shakespeare

"You know how people find a soul mate, somebody that they can spend the rest of their life with? Do you remember the first time you experienced your favorite food? You must of felt disgust... Disgust for the years you didn't get to enjoy it up until that point. We call it love and passion. We set goals to reach these levels of excitement, it is the reason we do what we do today. It is the reason we wake up in morning, it fills our sun with brightness, our moon with romance, and our time with longing. After I played MVC 3, do you know what I realized? NO HUMAN EMOTION COMPARES TO WHAT I FELT IN THOSE THREE DAYS. MVC 3 is eternal, MVC 3 is forever, MVC 3 is dominant."
-Darius Dinkins (My best guyfriend)

velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 88
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by velmesh on 27/03/14, 04:02 am

ColletteRen wrote:I watched Hakuoki Dai-Issho Kyoto Ranbu [The first movie] Today >.>

It's really good, and pretty and different. Lets just say Chizuru get's a bit more badass.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hrm I'll have to watch it after I play the games. OAO

_________________
Das Tumblr
Das DA
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Favorite Quotes:


"How far that little candle throws her beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. "
~William Shakespeare

"You know how people find a soul mate, somebody that they can spend the rest of their life with? Do you remember the first time you experienced your favorite food? You must of felt disgust... Disgust for the years you didn't get to enjoy it up until that point. We call it love and passion. We set goals to reach these levels of excitement, it is the reason we do what we do today. It is the reason we wake up in morning, it fills our sun with brightness, our moon with romance, and our time with longing. After I played MVC 3, do you know what I realized? NO HUMAN EMOTION COMPARES TO WHAT I FELT IN THOSE THREE DAYS. MVC 3 is eternal, MVC 3 is forever, MVC 3 is dominant."
-Darius Dinkins (My best guyfriend)

velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 88
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by SamrockAniki on 27/03/14, 07:32 pm

I ended up watching Tangled again... :3
Its still a really good movie even after 4 years
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really love Flynn Rider in this movie Embarassed/ Kyaa!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by ColletteRen on 27/03/14, 09:47 pm

velmesh wrote:
Hrm I'll have to watch it after I play the games. OAO

I bought the limited edition of the game for PSP when Aksys first translated them. But I'm broke and haven't played the others yet. The movies are kinda different then the games, obviously has the same concept and events that happen but adds a bit and goes about doing them a different way.

Honestly though I would suggest watching Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan and Hakuoki Hekketsu-roku first as a lot of information is left out of the movie, also it has time jumps that can be confusing cause they just kinda happen with no explanation. Those where the first two anime adaptions that follow the first game there's also Hakuoki Reimei-roku which follows the PS2 game of the same title. And then just because I'm a nerd and know a lot there's Sekka-roku which is just a short OVA series where each episode is dedicated to a character to show events that happened in the games that they couldn't in the first anime seasons.

I'm only a bit of a nerd.....

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

ColletteRen
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 363
+Gold : 187
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

http://colletteren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by velmesh on 28/03/14, 04:34 am

ColletteRen wrote:
velmesh wrote:
Hrm I'll have to watch it after I play the games. OAO

I bought the limited edition of the game for PSP when Aksys first translated them. But I'm broke and haven't played the others yet. The movies are kinda different then the games, obviously has the same concept and events that happen but adds a bit and goes about doing them a different way.

Honestly though I would suggest watching Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan and Hakuoki Hekketsu-roku first as a lot of information is left out of the movie, also it has time jumps that can be confusing cause they just kinda happen with no explanation. Those where the first two anime adaptions that follow the first game there's also Hakuoki Reimei-roku which follows the PS2 game of the same title. And then just because I'm a nerd and know a lot there's Sekka-roku which is just a short OVA series where each episode is dedicated to a character to show events that happened in the games that they couldn't in the first anime seasons.

I'm only a bit of a nerd.....
Haha, I'm nerdy too so no sweat.  Trust me, I\'m an ex 
I actually bought Hakuoki for the limited Edition for the PSP, 3DS, and reserved the limited edition for the PS3. Probably should play them......................................... Bert sweating 
The limited edition was too good and cheap to pass up.
Its not that I didn't want to play them I just have too many games I need to finish.
I guess if you guys get curious whats in them I can take piccies.
Gah I'm overflooding with excuses.  Crying

_________________
Das Tumblr
Das DA
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Favorite Quotes:


"How far that little candle throws her beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. "
~William Shakespeare

"You know how people find a soul mate, somebody that they can spend the rest of their life with? Do you remember the first time you experienced your favorite food? You must of felt disgust... Disgust for the years you didn't get to enjoy it up until that point. We call it love and passion. We set goals to reach these levels of excitement, it is the reason we do what we do today. It is the reason we wake up in morning, it fills our sun with brightness, our moon with romance, and our time with longing. After I played MVC 3, do you know what I realized? NO HUMAN EMOTION COMPARES TO WHAT I FELT IN THOSE THREE DAYS. MVC 3 is eternal, MVC 3 is forever, MVC 3 is dominant."
-Darius Dinkins (My best guyfriend)

velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 88
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by ColletteRen on 28/03/14, 04:36 am

velmesh wrote:Haha, I'm nerdy too so no sweat.  Trust me, I\'m an ex 
I actually bought Hakuoki for the limited Edition for the PSP, 3DS, and reserved the limited edition for the PS3. Probably should play them......................................... Bert sweating 
The limited edition was too good and cheap to pass up.
Its not that I didn't want to play them I just have too many games I need to finish.
I guess if you guys get curious whats in them I can take piccies.
Gah I'm overflooding with excuses.  Crying

I'll just wait but thanks.  :p  I'm getting a job soon and with my art I should be able to afford them soon-ish. So excited!~ Now to not blow all my money on cosplay wigs >.>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

ColletteRen
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 363
+Gold : 187
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

http://colletteren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by velmesh on 28/03/14, 05:03 am

ColletteRen wrote:
velmesh wrote:Haha, I'm nerdy too so no sweat.  Trust me, I\'m an ex 
I actually bought Hakuoki for the limited Edition for the PSP, 3DS, and reserved the limited edition for the PS3. Probably should play them......................................... Bert sweating 
The limited edition was too good and cheap to pass up.
Its not that I didn't want to play them I just have too many games I need to finish.
I guess if you guys get curious whats in them I can take piccies.
Gah I'm overflooding with excuses.  Crying

I'll just wait but thanks.  :p  I'm getting a job soon and with my art I should be able to afford them soon-ish. So excited!~ Now to not blow all my money on cosplay wigs >.>

The struggle is real.  Crying 
What kinda job is it?

_________________
Das Tumblr
Das DA
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Favorite Quotes:


"How far that little candle throws her beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. "
~William Shakespeare

"You know how people find a soul mate, somebody that they can spend the rest of their life with? Do you remember the first time you experienced your favorite food? You must of felt disgust... Disgust for the years you didn't get to enjoy it up until that point. We call it love and passion. We set goals to reach these levels of excitement, it is the reason we do what we do today. It is the reason we wake up in morning, it fills our sun with brightness, our moon with romance, and our time with longing. After I played MVC 3, do you know what I realized? NO HUMAN EMOTION COMPARES TO WHAT I FELT IN THOSE THREE DAYS. MVC 3 is eternal, MVC 3 is forever, MVC 3 is dominant."
-Darius Dinkins (My best guyfriend)

velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 88
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by SamrockAniki on 28/03/14, 02:50 pm

ColletteRen wrote:
velmesh wrote:Haha, I'm nerdy too so no sweat.  Trust me, I\'m an ex 
I actually bought Hakuoki for the limited Edition for the PSP, 3DS, and reserved the limited edition for the PS3. Probably should play them......................................... Bert sweating 
The limited edition was too good and cheap to pass up.
Its not that I didn't want to play them I just have too many games I need to finish.
I guess if you guys get curious whats in them I can take piccies.
Gah I'm overflooding with excuses.  Crying

I'll just wait but thanks.  :p  I'm getting a job soon and with my art I should be able to afford them soon-ish. So excited!~ Now to not blow all my money on cosplay wigs >.>
Good luck guys! I think i'll also aim for a part-time job just to blow the money on more otomes...believe it or not theres only 1 shop that sells them in my area but its all the way in the city area (a bit far from my suburb) Crying 
lol Ren really loves her cosplay wigs smile

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

SamrockAniki
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 276
+Gold : 376
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by Dani_Cross on 28/03/14, 05:07 pm

I actually do not own any games as of yet I was looking at hakuoki but I need something where it is translated in text or language English.
I really ;liked the series so when i heard there was a game I was interested lol

Dani_Cross
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 14
+Gold : 0
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by velmesh on 28/03/14, 07:42 pm

Dani_Cross wrote:I actually do not own any games as of yet I was looking at hakuoki but I need something where it is translated in text or language English.
I really liked the series so when i heard there was a game I was interested lol

Funny thing about it is I'm playing Hakouki Demon of the fleeting blossom.

Its translated in english and I posted the amazon link. The standard edition is $15.74.
Actually most of the Hakouki line is translated in english. Its good so far.  Trust me, I\'m an ex 


_________________
Das Tumblr
Das DA
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Favorite Quotes:


"How far that little candle throws her beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. "
~William Shakespeare

"You know how people find a soul mate, somebody that they can spend the rest of their life with? Do you remember the first time you experienced your favorite food? You must of felt disgust... Disgust for the years you didn't get to enjoy it up until that point. We call it love and passion. We set goals to reach these levels of excitement, it is the reason we do what we do today. It is the reason we wake up in morning, it fills our sun with brightness, our moon with romance, and our time with longing. After I played MVC 3, do you know what I realized? NO HUMAN EMOTION COMPARES TO WHAT I FELT IN THOSE THREE DAYS. MVC 3 is eternal, MVC 3 is forever, MVC 3 is dominant."
-Darius Dinkins (My best guyfriend)

velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 88
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by velmesh on 28/03/14, 07:49 pm

Oh!
So another film I recently watched was The Great Happiness space.

Its a powerful documentary.
Letting ya'll know ahead of time its kinda sad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Das Tumblr
Das DA
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Favorite Quotes:


"How far that little candle throws her beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. "
~William Shakespeare

"You know how people find a soul mate, somebody that they can spend the rest of their life with? Do you remember the first time you experienced your favorite food? You must of felt disgust... Disgust for the years you didn't get to enjoy it up until that point. We call it love and passion. We set goals to reach these levels of excitement, it is the reason we do what we do today. It is the reason we wake up in morning, it fills our sun with brightness, our moon with romance, and our time with longing. After I played MVC 3, do you know what I realized? NO HUMAN EMOTION COMPARES TO WHAT I FELT IN THOSE THREE DAYS. MVC 3 is eternal, MVC 3 is forever, MVC 3 is dominant."
-Darius Dinkins (My best guyfriend)

velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 88
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by ColletteRen on 28/03/14, 09:25 pm

velmesh wrote:The struggle is real.  Crying 
What kinda job is it?

Just a part time job, I don't actually have one yet but my goal is to get one by May for the latest.

SamrockAniki wrote:Good luck guys! I think i'll also aim for a part-time job just to blow the money on more otomes...believe it or not theres only 1 shop that sells them in my area but its all the way in the city area (a bit far from my suburb) Crying 
lol Ren really loves her cosplay wigs smile

Yeah, I love wigs, I wear them just randomly sometimes. And I live in a city so I have more game buying places I have access to but where I grew up we only had a used game store that I had to get everything at, but at least it meant cheap games xD

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

ColletteRen
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 363
+Gold : 187
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

http://colletteren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by LadyBijou on 29/03/14, 12:09 am

ColletteRen wrote:I watched Hakuoki Dai-Issho Kyoto Ranbu [The first movie] Today >.>

It's really good, and pretty and different. Lets just say Chizuru get's a bit more badass.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ooh, just watched the trailer, nice animation too!  *adds to watch-list*  And who doesn't love a badass female protagonist?like Thank goodness I had Buffy growing up... xD haha 


velmesh wrote:
I wanted to see The Grand Budapest Hotel too. The previews were pretty hilarious.  
I can't wait to see the next Captain America movie. Dx
Chris Evans is sooooooo handsome.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
Haha! You said it wink Even better when you can just perv on the movie and be like "yeah, I'm a Cpt. America fan, that's all wink" Personally, I'm a Thor kinda-girl - wavy blonde hair and serious muscleage?  Count me in!  Perv smile 


SamrockAniki wrote:I ended up watching Tangled again... :3
Its still a really good movie even after 4 years
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really love Flynn Rider in this movie Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Wah I STILL haven't seen this movie!  This is up next on friend movie night (they have no choice!) lol.

LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 29
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by LadyBijou on 29/03/14, 12:17 am

SamrockAniki wrote:Good luck guys! I think i'll also aim for a part-time job just to blow the money on more otomes...believe it or not theres only 1 shop that sells them in my area but its all the way in the city area (a bit far from my suburb) Crying 
lol Ren really loves her cosplay wigs smile

Likewise gd luck to all!  Am also gonna start looking for a job soon after my move... Want to work abroad but seeing as the struggle is most definitely real, will see what I can get in the city!  Cosplay wigs ftw Ehehe~ 

velmesh wrote:Oh!
So another film I recently watched was The Great Happiness space.

Its a powerful documentary.
Letting ya'll know ahead of time its kinda sad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gah I saw this some yrs ago and really enjoyed it but as you say v sad!  I'd definitely recommend it to those who want a real taste of the male host/sex industry in Japan.

ColletteRen wrote:
Yeah, I love wigs, I wear them just randomly sometimes. And I live in a city so I have more game buying places I have access to but where I grew up we only had a used game store that I had to get everything at, but at least it meant cheap games xD
Sweet smile How many do you have?  Have they given you ideas about what kind of hairstyle you'd like?  I have some old cat ears lying around that I sometimes wore during exam preparation time at Uni as a way of gathering energy maybe? haha.  Yeah, I used to get some games in France where my cousins lived (small countryside town) cos it was cheaper!

LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 29
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: What film have you seen recently? Did you like it?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:06 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum