Otome Hearts
Arata Kangatari 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Arata Kangatari 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arata Kangatari

+4
eigengrau
Blue_Sargent
Makise Sunao
Sakimichi
8 posters

Go down

Arata Kangatari Empty Arata Kangatari

Post by Sakimichi 11/04/13, 02:30 pm

This is an episode/chapter discussion of Arata Kangatari
Episode 1 thoughts:
What surprised me most aside from the changes from the original manga source, is Yuu Watase's attempt to make a Reverse harem with a Shounen theme. This is almost the reverse of Fushigi Yuugi in my opinion...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm still having a hard time memorizing terms used in their world, it gets complicated in the middle of the manga but you'll get used to it in the recent chapters.

The fast paced action probably hints this anime is getting a non-canon ending...
Feel free to discuss the anime/manga in this thread

Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Arata Kangatari Empty Re: Arata Kangatari

Post by Makise Sunao 11/04/13, 03:46 pm

Dibs for Kugura :twisted:
The character design for the anime made Arata more younger :oops:
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Arata Kangatari Z2JDVDjArata Kangatari VvPj443Arata Kangatari KJM1nv6Arata Kangatari BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 11/04/13, 07:02 pm

I've read only the first volume, so I don't know what to expect later on, but so far it seems good. I don't like the blond-Arata, and judging by the ending theme, the dark-haired Arata won't be appearing much sad
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eigengrau 13/04/13, 02:02 pm

I have low expectations for this one (both anime and manga) because friends who read the manga were ranting on how cowardly IRL Arata (err the blonde one) was... xD

But well, let's see~
eigengrau
eigengrau
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 190
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 15/04/13, 09:32 pm

Blue_Sargent wrote:I've read only the first volume, so I don't know what to expect later on, but so far it seems good. I don't like the blond-Arata, and judging by the ending theme, the dark-haired Arata won't be appearing much sad
Dark haired arata appears once/twice in every volume sad
eigengrau wrote:I have low expectations for this one (both anime and manga) because friends who read the manga were ranting on how cowardly IRL Arata (err the blonde one) was... xD

But well, let's see~

Episode 2 is out.. xD
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Leah 19/04/13, 11:01 pm

I'd never heard of this until bumping into the anime on Crunchyroll, but I absolutely loved the couple episodes out so far and I'm really looking forward to more. It's sad the harem of beautiful mens turned out to be the bad guys though, unless it turns out they had a good reason to betray the Hime-Ou besides "we're misogynistic assholes who want to rule the country" then I don't know if I'll really be able to properly fangirl them sad

I really like Hinohara though personally! I'm a sucker for the lonely, quietly angsty types I guess. And I'm interested to find out what's going on with his whole track team rival guy back in the modern world.
Loren Leah
Loren Leah
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 351
+Like : 22
Awards :
Events :

http://wednesdaysky.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 01/05/13, 04:34 am

I feel so bad that this Anime is ridiculed to be one of the lowest BD selling anime's this season. Well I can see that this type of anime does not attract much western fans because of the words used but I like this kind of direction, less talk and more action.
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 214
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skiye 07/05/13, 05:09 pm

Loren Leah wrote:I'd never heard of this until bumping into the anime on Crunchyroll, but I absolutely loved the couple episodes out so far and I'm really looking forward to more. It's sad the harem of beautiful mens turned out to be the bad guys though, unless it turns out they had a good reason to betray the Hime-Ou besides "we're misogynistic assholes who want to rule the country" then I don't know if I'll really be able to properly fangirl them sad

I really like Hinohara though personally! I'm a sucker for the lonely, quietly angsty types I guess. And I'm interested to find out what's going on with his whole track team rival guy back in the modern world.
It does kinda suck that they betrayed her, but you can still look at them and I believe
Spoiler:
if what I read was correct.

And I also really like Hinohara. For once he's not the hero type to blindly trust everyone (mostly because of what happened to him back in his world) and I like that change of pace. ^_^
Skiye
Skiye
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 25
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://daybreak-skye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 10/05/13, 02:05 am

Skiye wrote:
Loren Leah wrote:I'd never heard of this until bumping into the anime on Crunchyroll, but I absolutely loved the couple episodes out so far and I'm really looking forward to more. It's sad the harem of beautiful mens turned out to be the bad guys though, unless it turns out they had a good reason to betray the Hime-Ou besides "we're misogynistic assholes who want to rule the country" then I don't know if I'll really be able to properly fangirl them sad

It does kinda suck that they betrayed her, but you can still look at them and I believe
Spoiler:
if what I read was correct.

And I also really like Hinohara. For once he's not the hero type to blindly trust everyone (mostly because of what happened to him back in his world) and I like that change of pace. ^_^
Spoilers for Hime-ou's death
Spoiler:
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Arata Kangatari Z2JDVDjArata Kangatari VvPj443Arata Kangatari KJM1nv6Arata Kangatari BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 11/05/13, 12:26 am

Just started watching this anime today and have gotten through two episodes so far. I was also a bit surprised at the whole "bishie harem with no one to dote on" thing, but kudos for trying something different.

Loren Leah wrote:It's sad the harem of beautiful mens turned out to be the bad guys though, unless it turns out they had a good reason to betray the Hime-Ou besides "we're misogynistic assholes who want to rule the country" then I don't know if I'll really be able to properly fangirl them sad
I like my eye candy to be morally upright (although hard shell is acceptable), but they're still awfully cute. I'm interested to see how it all plays out.
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 236
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content