Otome Hearts
How many of you finish otome games on 100%? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
How many of you finish otome games on 100%? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many of you finish otome games on 100%?

+18
Sayuri
AlchemyPanda
ShikaSS
fairth
zabdi
Kouryuu
Laramie Castiel
ranimanga
futurakaiser
Aiwethryne
elucifexeia
LeeYa
Aserettt
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
Daeyamati
kyuuichii
insight_blue
The_Cat_Lady
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many of you finish otome games on 100%? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you finish otome games on 100%?

Post by Aiwethryne 13/06/14, 01:44 pm

Unless I quit the game for reasons, I always reach 100%. In all visual novels. It really annoys me when there are snippets of scenes that I know I had not seen and are not saved. I must get all the CGs, see all the alternative wording, hear all of the music.

Ugh. Gotta catch 'em all.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

How many of you finish otome games on 100%? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you finish otome games on 100%?

Post by futurakaiser 13/06/14, 09:06 pm

Well for me its about 50/50, since sometimes I wouldn't mind getting all the endings, and sometimes I would like to avoid bad endings. Like what Aserettt said, there are times where the bad ends so a different side of the character (like in bws bn but i wont spoil) so sometimes it's interesting. And sometimes, the reason why I play the bad ends is because of the trophies in the vita games.  Neutral
futurakaiser
futurakaiser
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 28
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 15/06/14, 04:17 am

I don't try to get bad endings cause they make me cry. Also, I'll try to go through all the guys' routes but, some just aren't interesting enough. Neutral
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 21/06/14, 07:45 pm

I may take a while, but I must 100% complete any game I play. 99% is probably the most torturous percentage to see in memory, CGs, etc. sections of an otome game!
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 22/06/14, 12:36 am

Oh yeeeees. I am completely neurotic about odd numbers, so that gives me brain explosions.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 25/06/14, 09:54 pm

Sometimes, trying to find all the cgs/scenes are hard. Especially if you have to go for the bad endings. But I always try to complete as much as I can.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 30/07/14, 08:40 am

Just like I said before, I'm never finish any game 100%, but if I really want some CG's I'll do it (bad or normal ending) by skipping the story till get them >_<; (I did this to get Toma bad ending CG's on Amnesia)
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by fairth 01/09/14, 11:09 pm

Aiwethryne wrote:Unless I quit the game for reasons, I always reach 100%. In all visual novels. It really annoys me when there are snippets of scenes that I know I had not seen and are not saved. I must get all the CGs, see all the alternative wording, hear all of the music.

Oh yeah ! Nothing more to add !
It seems I'm not the only one to replay the game with the "Skip only read text" to check if I've read every single word.
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 02/09/14, 12:31 am

kyuuichii wrote:Just like I said before, I'm never finish any game 100%, but if I really want some CG's I'll do it (bad or normal ending) by skipping the story till get them >_<; (I did this to get Toma bad ending CG's on Amnesia)
Alright, I'm lied. I do never finish any game 100%. But now, I had read all Toma ending on Amnesia wink of course I must read it because I'm translating it... The result? I'm crying at his good end --heroine no baka!!-- and loves his bad ending :p
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShikaSS 02/09/14, 06:41 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:
Aserettt wrote:As much as I don't like bad ends, I feel they add another side to the characters at times and it's nice to see that things can definitely go wrong and how the choices you make are so important smile
I agree on 100%.
I agree as well. I like to do the bad ends first so I feel more accomplished when reaching the good ones.

I always try to go through every route, but I think the only ones I actually cleared 100% were Glass Heart Princess, UtaPri Debut and Amnesia Later. (Do UtaPri Music 1/2 count? If so, those too.)
ShikaSS
ShikaSS
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 55
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 02/09/14, 01:10 pm

@ShikaSS
of course Utapri Music counts XD
I'm only finish 100% Utapri Music 2, for the other Utapri games, I just go through Tokiya routes (only in AllStar I must finish all the senpai and sensei first)
As for Amnesia games, I also only have Amnesia Later 100% clear >_< for the other, I'm only doing Toma routes (As in Amnesia, I must finish all guys good end to get extra story)
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/10/14, 08:48 pm

I'm a completionist so I really, really try to get 100% completion!! I've done it so far with all my PC & Vita games I own (i.e Yo-Jin-Bo, Hakuouki) and it helps that if I play otome games I tend to marathon it with a single-minded focus hehehe. I also usually play the bad ends first because if I stop playing for the day, I usually stop after getting the good end so I leave with warm and happy feelings.  smile

I've kind of given up on 100% completion on iOS games though since I don't have the time, patience, or money to replay routes just to get a slightly better end or get a CG I missed but I try to playthrough every single's character route at least once. Other than that, the only other otome game I haven't done 100% completion on is the first TokiMemo game because a) I don't really want to play some of the characters routes more than once..... and b) IT'S SO HARD TO GET SOME OF THE ENDINGS I DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR PATIENCE  Crying

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 02/10/14, 10:46 pm

Aaaah !! You're referring to the Friendship endings right ?
The first tokimemo had a high level of difficulty to get the guys' endings (Love) and even more difficult in friendship, while the second is almost impossible to complete because of the CGs !! Even with walkthrough it's still difficult to complete a character's album (Except for the hidden characters)

But isn't it even funnier when it's difficult to complete 100%?
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/10/14, 07:54 pm

Yeah, the friendship endings!! They're so tough!!! Very Mad
On my first playthrough, I was two-timing Kei and Himuro and WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING A FRIENDSHIP ENDING BUT I DIDN'T GET ONE EXTRA CONVERSATION WITH HIMURO :bleh:But yeah, even the CGs are hard ... I'm totally using a guide and it's still so tough. I'm currently on Amanohashi's route and I'm dating Kei on the side just because ... I don't like Amanohashi lmao, I'm hoping I can finally snag a friendship ending too!! Wish me luck ahhhhhh!!

But yes, it's feels so great to complete a game 100% Peace! Peace! It just might take me ... a few years before I have the patience to 100% complete TokiMemo hahahahaha .....

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 03/10/14, 10:22 pm

My charm stats are always diying because of Amenohashi xDD I don't want to meet him ><

But if you want one of Kei's CGs you have to work on your Charm so... OTL

Haaha... I love Himuro ! He appears in TGS3 but you can't date him. I think it's the only chara I never get tired of.

So yeah, I got everyone's ending (At least one) except for Amenohashi... here the difficulty of completion has to do with willpower/mind rather than skills !

Plus I'll have to pursue him more than one for all of the endings...
(I hate to use cheats !!)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda 01/11/14, 09:16 pm

Zero times. I usually only play one or two routes after each other than put the game away, if I finish the games at all. I also had my save files corrupt quite a few times which wasn't very motivating either.
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 01/11/14, 10:17 pm

Hahahahahahahahahaha no. ^^

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I did finish some games at 100% but they are less than the fingers on one hand. So...

The thing is, it does feel nice to have 100%. To have seen EVERYTHING. I just don't feel like putting that much effort all the time... Because besides those few seconds of glory... Afterwards is: "I'm tired... I'm done with those games..."

I just don't really feel like suffering through routes I'm not interested in or CREEP ME OUT just to have 100%... Ah, sure, give me some bonus for 100%, maybe then we'll talk. Maybe. Because even then, if I need to go through 2837489382 routes for one measly extra CG... Get outta here, I rather start another game!

But as a P.S.: For all of you guys who are able to unlock every. single. little. file in games like "Tokimemo" or "Angelique"... You guys are AWESOME! You are like the pillar I know I'm never gonna climb XD XD And you are really amazing for that.

P.P.S.: Strictly for Tokimemo, there's another reason I'm never gonna finish it... I simply cannot go on the routes with girl rivals... Because seeing them acting so cute and in love makes me squee so much... I would kind of feel like the bad guy for setting my character on those guys' routes... I know it's technically not stealing since they are not together but... I don't know, I guess I empathize with them so much that I wish they'll have a happy ending with their guy too  sleepy
...I'm actually kinda mad I can't set them up with their prince...
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryLime 02/11/14, 08:48 am

If the character I have targeted doesn't need any prerequisites for capture, I usually just go for them.  Ehehe~ I do sometimes get sidetracked however...
Quinrose game with all their side events used to give me grief. They're more simplified these days so it's all good. I try sometimes to get the extras if it was a game I really enjoyed and I want MOAR.
CherryLime
CherryLime
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 03/11/14, 05:23 am

Games that don't have a play system like Love Revo or Tokimeki where you have to raise stats, I complete it. Games like Yo-Jin-Bo or Sweet Fuse, for example.

I'm the type that likes to see all the story and content for each guy and compare their endings...to some extent anyways Laughing dududu . But whenI have a ton of other things to do in addition I usually just play the routes of the guys I like and come back at a waaaay later date to see if I feel like doing it all over for a less interesting character...
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 46
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 06/11/14, 12:31 pm

fairth wrote:
Aiwethryne wrote:Unless I quit the game for reasons, I always reach 100%. In all visual novels. It really annoys me when there are snippets of scenes that I know I had not seen and are not saved. I must get all the CGs, see all the alternative wording, hear all of the music.

Oh yeah ! Nothing more to add !
It seems I'm not the only one to replay the game with the "Skip only read text" to check if I've read every single word.

totally agree...
I usually go for the best route, then use the "skip only read text" to clear the rest too... save and load at the fate intersection etc...
I really hate seeing CGs incomplete even if it means I need to read something I don't like... lol...
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Myako 16/11/14, 04:17 pm

I try to get 100%. I usually start with the character I like best from seeing them for the first time or the main one, if there is one. Since I have only played english translated I don't really have that much of a choice and I can take my time. Then first is getting the best ending and after that all the other things and once I'm finished with that route I take the next one. It depends on how I feel that day though, sometimes it takes a long time for me to finish anything, or even start.
Myako
Myako
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 24
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://www.staremojii.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next