Otome Hearts
OZMAFIA!!  - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
OZMAFIA!!  - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OZMAFIA!!

+5
Zucchini
Laramie Castiel
spicy_diamond
Ame
Skeens
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OZMAFIA!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: OZMAFIA!!

Post by Ame 18/04/13, 08:10 pm

IT IS! :D
Yeah, I don't think they should've told them to e-mail them, that's a bit much. >.> Being spammed the same question over and over again would be irritating.
I really hope ozmafia does well, it'd be great if Japan would be willing to share more otome games with the English speakers.
Ame
Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 699
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 18/04/13, 08:12 pm

They don't even have to restrict themselves to physical copies. Download editions would be cheaper to reproduce, and I'm sure English otome gamers would be satisfied with that.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 18/04/13, 08:51 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:Gretel seems interesting. I really like her! Also, interesting that Pashet is confirmed to have an ending. I wonder if it will be a shoujo-ai route? I don't mean it in an "I HATE SHOUJO-AI" way; just speculating.

A cutesy shoujo ai route could be fun. I'm actually sorta crossing my fingers for something like with Rapunzel in Zettai Meikyuu Grimm which was just cute, girly, bff moments that were a refreshing change from 'oh she's female therefore she must be your love rival'.

Laramie Castiel wrote:Speaking of "endings", only the three main guys will be a part of a "love triangle" route. To be honest, I don't really like thoses types of things, because despite my unabashed love of bishies, I prefer to be as "loyal" as possible to the one I'm on the route on. Love triangles tend to present themselves more as a cheap fantasy fulfilment rather than a legitimate effort at creating romantic tension/drama, so I'm worried.

Also, I hate hurting the feelings of the other guy involved. It's different if I've been going for one dude and the other ends up liking me anyway. As sad as that is, I didn't have a hand in leading him on. However, in order to get 3P endings and/or love triangle routes, you're pretty much leading two people on at the same time and I just don't like it- even though they're not real. They may use the excuse that the protagonist is naive, inexperienced in love, etc...

It's still an interesting idea, but it doesn't sit comfortably with my personal "morals".
Err... *cough* I must confess I like 3P. Granted I like it more when it's twins because then you usually get more of the all or nothing because I hate the ones that branch into 3P, Chara 1, and Chara 2 which means you have to go back and start hurting feelings to get to 100% complete. And as soon as it starts dancing on that line it starts delving dangerous towards the cheating line. (...And that does begin to squick me.)

(Which is why things are better with twins right?! All or nothing!! XDD)

Though a part of me wonders if, in the case of Ozmafia, it's just going to be something of a joint route so it can seem like a love triangle before branching naturally off? (Sorta like in Starry Sky Spring where there were some definite triangly moments... but it wasn't really a triangle.)

Ame wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~.~ HO HO HO~
Granted it looks like they used google translate to respond and there's no date confirmation... but still. HOLY CRAP!! XD A response!!
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 453
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 18/04/13, 11:08 pm

spicy_diamond wrote:Though a part of me wonders if, in the case of Ozmafia, it's just going
to be something of a joint route so it can seem like a love triangle
before branching naturally off? (Sorta like in Starry Sky Spring where
there were some definite triangly moments... but it wasn't really a
triangle.)
According to the official website, it does seem like it'd do something like that. It looks like it's not really the protagonist that is torn between two guys, but two guys going after the one girl. I don't know if I'm really going to like this. The love triangles in otome games rarely spin the protagonist in a negative light.

They make the protagonist "super-innocent" and "dense" so she can't figure out any moves the dudes are making on her, so when she works out (after a hundred years) that the guys like her, she's "absolved" of guilt, since she didn't know! I hope Ozmafia won't go down this path on every triangle route, but Fuuka does seem to be the "innocent and dense" type.

Actually, on second thought, depending on the 3P "type", it could be a better ending. If everyone is happy with the arrangement, so am I. But more realistically, somebody is going to get hurt after I make the choices that will lead them on. Why can I see Axel being the most painful one to hurt? Crying

That being said, I'm going to give these routes a chance since I'm so impressed and excited about Ozmafia. Who knows? They could really subvert the stereotypes and deliver.

How nice of the Ozmafia staff to respond to the e-mail though, srsly. I know some of my friends who tried to send one, but they never get responses.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

OZMAFIA!!  - Page 2 Empty RELEASE DAAAATE!

Post by Laramie Castiel 19/04/13, 05:50 pm

It's not on the official website, but Stellaworth will be selling Ozmafia on the 28th of June!

Perhaps this is exclusive to Stellaworth? Or has Ozmafia forgot this important update?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tokuten release seems to come with a couple of drama CDs, and are on sale for 7,140 Yen. They also do sell regular editions for 6,426 Yen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is selling regular editions for 5,910 Yen. They'll probably be preorders only, so get in fast if you want better prices.

P.S. Sorry for the double post.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 19/04/13, 05:53 pm

My Twitter timeline is full of excited tweets about this! XD
Yay! Finally a release date for this game! \o/
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 19/04/13, 11:13 pm

Hopefully that's not a Stellaworth-only release date, haha. I'm pretty sure they just didn't update the website, though.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 19/04/13, 11:27 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:It's not on the official website, but Stellaworth will be selling Ozmafia on the 28th of June!
Wouldn't be the first time the sellers updated first. XD June would be very cool.

(A wee bit hopeful.)
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 19/04/13, 11:28 pm

Very true, spicy_diamond.

I-I'm scared, Ozmafia... I don't want to be hurt again... xP
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 20/04/13, 06:38 am

Woot! Lifted off of PoniPachet's blog today!!

スカーレット「まずは発売日決定のお知らせだ」
スカーレット「延びに延びたが、やっと6月28日に決定した」
スカーレット「…………夏、だな」
Translated:

Scarlet "First the announcement of the Release Date decision."
Scarlet "It was extended and extended, but we've finally decided on June 28th."
Scarlet "…………That's summer, right."

Yes. Yes Scarlet, June would be Summer, and not Spring, but YAY!!

I'm going to take this as the go sign!! *throws confetti*

(Which mean's they probably announce another extension within the week.)
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 20/04/13, 07:10 am

Thanks for the additional info... and LOL, I love your undying trust in Ozmafia's words! ;P
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 28/06/14, 11:13 pm

This game is getting an official English release! Confirmed by the staff: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 28/06/14, 11:32 pm

So excited for this! I think it's a really good sign that more otome games are being translated...even if it's slowly!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 17/07/14, 04:00 am

Blue_Sargent wrote:This game is getting an official English release! Confirmed by the staff: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Those are great news! Can't wait to see how the translation turns out  like
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down