Otome Hearts
Playing on PSP? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Playing on PSP? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing on PSP?

2 posters

Go down

Playing on PSP? Empty Playing on PSP?

Post by Azuuhime 03/02/14, 01:55 am

Would I be able to play otome games on my PSP and still have the game translated? 
I was going to use an emulator and use the VNR to translate it... But I really want to play it on my PSP  Bert sweating 

Thank you ;v;

My questions didn't sound right so I'm fixing it.
I want to play VNs on my PSP. (Like Diabolik Lovers) But, sadly, it's not translated. 
Is there any possible way I could use some kind of program or app or something that would translate the game on my PSP instead of having to use an emulator and the VN Tools Pack?

Last edited by Azuuhime on 03/02/14, 02:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the question)
Azuuhime
Azuuhime
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://azuuhime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Playing on PSP? Empty Re: Playing on PSP?

Post by kudaratan 03/02/14, 02:10 am

no, i don't believe so. not with VNR anyway! sorry!  Crying
kudaratan
kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 91
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuuhime 03/02/14, 02:11 am

Ah, I see.
There isn't any other way to be able to translate it then?
Azuuhime
Azuuhime
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://azuuhime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kudaratan 03/02/14, 02:34 am

don't believe so! plus, reading your updated post there, i don't believe the visual novel tools pack would work with a non-computer game. it'd be cool if it did though! if you try it, please tell me what happens!

you could translate it by actually hacking the game, extracting the script files, and running the text through a translator, but you'd need to do it line by line, and if your file's encrypted it's even harder. plus, you'd need to be super careful not to mess anything up! there's no way to do it without understanding japanese or coding that i'd recommend.

i think there are some translated scripts for diabolik lovers out there, though--i'll see what i can do with the rom. maybe i can set something up for you!
kudaratan
kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 91
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/02/14, 01:55 pm

I heard some people have already started translating DiaLo. But yes there is no app you can but on a psp to translate it that I know of. You really gotta search but more and more VN's are having translators pick them u [even if it's just fanlations] it's still better then nothing =) 

All I can really help with is to check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down