Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

OZMAFIA!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

default OZMAFIA!!

Post by Skeens on 13/04/13, 09:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is Poni-Pachet's first otome game, named OZMAFIA!! It has a fantasy-kinda setting, and the artist is the same from DIABOLIK LOVERS ~Haunted Bridal~ (I love Satoi's art ;____; ). It has apparently been delayed like crazy, but I'm looking forward to it nevertheless! (Just so you guys know, it's a Japanese game, despite the OP being Christian Canadian music)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Including some cute comics that PoniPa made, labeled "4-Koma"!)

Feel free to discuss anything OZMAFIA!! here!

Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: OZMAFIA!!

Post by Ame on 13/04/13, 09:19 am

^^ Ah... that art.... just gotta remind myself it isn't do-s~
But yes, other than that it looks beautiful and interesting~

Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 698
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond on 14/04/13, 10:43 am

Ahh, I've had this pre-ordered since November. It looks awesome. Darn them for pulling back the release. For all that it says Spring there still appears to be nada on that end on their site. (Maybe they've announced it in a mag?)

There's also an official comic in the works *ttp://webaction.jp/webcomic/ozmafia/

(And I've seen a scanlated version floating around, but I can't remember for the life of me where...)

OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 451
+Like : 22
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens on 14/04/13, 10:24 pm

ooh omg that webcomic looks cool!! i think i found like, a random two pages of it LOL it looks intense?!?!?! (my totally serious translation that took me a minute at best)

Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond on 14/04/13, 10:29 pm

Skeens wrote:ooh omg that webcomic looks cool!! i think i found like, a random two pages of it LOL it looks intense?!?!?! (my totally serious translation that took me a minute at best)

Yeah, the intensity really surprised me as well. For some reason I'd been expecting something a bit more low key, girl from another world, and then we get into the mafia awesomeness.

...I'm rather pleased to find my prediction was off.
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens on 14/04/13, 10:30 pm

yeah the OP music doesn't show the mood of the game at all HAHAHa IT LOOKS LIKE ITs GONNA BE MAFIA RABURABU But ?????????????? murder. as a rejet fan this pleases me

Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame on 14/04/13, 11:08 pm

Wow that OP music was really bad. O_O
And did I just see a guy named Manboy?

Moderators
Moderators

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens on 14/04/13, 11:16 pm

aww thats not nice sad the OP music wasn't very good for the mood but it was pretty catchy- also it's interesting to see someone license an english song, maybe some other otoge producers will make it into a fad?
PFFF HAHAHhaHA yes manboy is from a fairytale i think?? most of the characters are named after fairytale people i think

Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond on 15/04/13, 04:27 am

Skeens wrote:aww thats not nice sad the OP music wasn't very good for the mood but it was pretty catchy- also it's interesting to see someone license an english song, maybe some other otoge producers will make it into a fad?
PFFF HAHAHhaHA yes manboy is from a fairytale i think?? most of the characters are named after fairytale people i think

I actually really like the song, I'm just undecided on the OP itself. I usually really love OPs, but this one feels rather uninspired. *shrugs* Maybe I've been getting spoiled by Quinrose and Otomate though?

It does bring up weird things with licensing though. Eden of the East got their OP nixed for the most part when it was brought over to the US due to licensing issues. It's harder to see OZMAFIA!! getting licensed just because the OP would be one more issue on top of the already small market.

Manboy... I'm pretty sure is the Oscar Wilde faction? And, while I'm usually right on top of literary allusions like that, I'm actually not sure if he is a character or if he's supposed to be a reference to Wilde himself as Wilde is known as a classical gay author.

*shrugs* Just my own speculations.
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 15/04/13, 11:34 am

Ame wrote:Wow that OP music was really bad. O_O
And did I just see a guy named Manboy?
Yes, you did. Gotta wonder if that's his first or last name. If it's his last name, I'm marrying him. I mean, if some otaku losers can marry the ladies from Love Plus or wed dakimakuras, then I'm becoming Mrs. [My real first name here] Manboy. There just some things in life you can't let pass you by.

spicy_diamond wrote:Manboy... I'm pretty sure is the Oscar Wilde faction? And, while I'm
usually right on top of literary allusions like that, I'm actually not
sure if he is a character or if he's supposed to be a reference to Wilde
himself as Wilde is known as a classical gay author.
He is.
As for the reference part, did you mean Dorian Gray or Manboy? As for Dorian Gray, it's clear that Dorian Gray was named after Dorian Gray from "The Picture of Dorian Gray", which was Wilde's only published novel. The novel's Dorian Gray, is hedonistic and seems impulsive, which parallels with OZMAFIA's Dorian Gray.

Alfani may be a reference to another charatcer aspect of novel Dorian Gray, which is his "immoral" activities. Both of which share sexual ties.

About Manboy, I'm not too certain. I don't know a lot about Wilde's works, so I can't figure it out. Maybe he was created to be the more "grounded" one in the brothel, since Alfani and Dorian seem like the "do whatever" types.

...Man, they've been delaying this game for ages. I wonder what the hold up is? Japan is usually painfully punctual with EVERYTHING. I've preordered this game since forever. According to the official website, it should be coming out this spring, but I can't trust Poni-Pachet anymore. THEY BROKE MY HEART. THE END OF MAY WILL BE THE DECIDING MOMENT.
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1817
+Like : 150
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens on 16/04/13, 03:20 am

Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond on 16/04/13, 06:09 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:
He is.
As for the reference part, did you mean Dorian Gray or Manboy? As for Dorian Gray, it's clear that Dorian Gray was named after Dorian Gray from "The Picture of Dorian Gray", which was Wilde's only published novel. The novel's Dorian Gray, is hedonistic and seems impulsive, which parallels with OZMAFIA's Dorian Gray.

Alfani may be a reference to another charatcer aspect of novel Dorian Gray, which is his "immoral" activities. Both of which share sexual ties.

About Manboy, I'm not too certain. I don't know a lot about Wilde's works, so I can't figure it out. Maybe he was created to be the more "grounded" one in the brothel, since Alfani and Dorian seem like the "do whatever" types.

...Man, they've been delaying this game for ages. I wonder what the hold up is? Japan is usually painfully punctual with EVERYTHING. I've preordered this game since forever. According to the official website, it should be coming out this spring, but I can't trust Poni-Pachet anymore. THEY BROKE MY HEART. THE END OF MAY WILL BE THE DECIDING MOMENT.

I meant Manboy being an parody of Oscar Wilde himself. Since I've seen weird author inserts like that before and I have no idea where he's from. Beyond The Portrait of Dorian Gray I'm not nearly as knowledgeable about Wilde as I ought to be. Other than the odd, random trivia that he was gay and liked little boys. (...Which is doubly sad since I work in a library. orz)

But yay!! Trial! There is hope yet!

OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 16/04/13, 09:35 am

I'm downloading the trial as we speak... even though I've already preordered so if I hate it, I'd have to just live with it, haha. :p When the trials come out, it's a company's way of saying that, "hey, the game isn't too far away". But my heart is still broken, Poni. I won't believe a release date until it gets released!

My otome media review blog, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond on 16/04/13, 09:08 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:I'm downloading the trial as we speak... even though I've already preordered so if I hate it, I'd have to just live with it, haha. :p When the trials come out, it's a company's way of saying that, "hey, the game isn't too far away". But my heart is still broken, Poni. I won't believe a release date until it gets released!

The downside of the trial is it makes it harder to give them the benefit of the doubt and think: 'Surely, they've decided a date by down, Spring is half over. They probably just stuck up a date in one of their magazine releases and they've just forgotten to update their site.'

I've begun to think, at this rate, they may just push it back til Summer. >.>0

OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 16/04/13, 09:23 pm

spicy_diamond wrote:The downside of the trial is it makes it harder to give them the benefit of the doubt and think: 'Surely, they've decided a date by down, Spring is half over. They probably just stuck up a date in one of their magazine releases and they've just forgotten to update their site.'

I've begun to think, at this rate, they may just push it back til Summer. >.>0

I haven't been following the magazine articles, so I have no idea (aside from the first release date, which I can't even recall anymore) if they've actually done that more than once. Putting up a trial is usually a good sign from my experiences in this sort of stuff, since games tend to be released within three months after the trial release... But I agree with you.

Especially because the trial itself was incomplete- certain parts lacked voices, and it was intentionally done, according to the website. This could be because they cut out the audio to reduce the size of the trial file and give its readers more to preview, but there is also the chance that they haven't finished programming it! :O

I'm starting to think it will be pushed to summer, as well. Early~mid summer. If we're lucky, we could get an end-of-May release, but perhaps they may want to avoid competition with Tiny x Machinegun and the cheaper NORN9 (since it's on PSP). Both are highly anticipated games.

Aside from its release dramas, I enjoyed the trial and am REALLY looking forward to the game. The mostly new-talent voice cast are doing great, the art looks nice and I'm still interested in the scenario.

What did you guys think, if you've played the trial?

My otome media review blog, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zucchini on 18/04/13, 12:17 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:
Especially because the trial itself was incomplete- certain parts lacked voices, and it was intentionally done, according to the website. This could be because they cut out the audio to reduce the size of the trial file and give its readers more to preview, but there is also the chance that they haven't finished programming it! :O

The sad part is that they didn't finish to program it. The fact that some parts are unvoiced is because the game isn't fully voiced. They stated it on the site;

キャラクターボイス
パートボイス(全セリフの約75%ボイス有)

Which means only 75% of the game will be voiced. I was disappointed when I read that, honestly.(I only thought it was only partially voiced because it was a demo too.)

Laramie Castiel wrote:
I'm starting to think it will be pushed to summer, as well. Early~mid summer. If we're lucky, we could get an end-of-May release, but perhaps they may want to avoid competition with Tiny x Machinegun and the cheaper NORN9 (since it's on PSP). Both are highly anticipated games.

I agree with you both on this point. They've been delaying it for a long time and my interest in this game decreased (that is, until I saw the OP) and I know fellows who stopped caring for this reason. I'm hoping for a release date soon, Gretel *[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*
that there'd be one so hopefully we won't wait too long?

Laramie Castiel wrote:What did you guys think, if you've played the trial?

I played the trial right when it came out; I wasn't expecting something too great nor too bad so I was agreeably surprised. The BGMs were okay and of course, the art is really beautiful (Satoi sensei... ASDFgh _(┐「ε: )_ )
The new seiyuus did a good job and I couldn't stop fawning over Kyrie(I like how he treats his surroundingsww) and Robin; their voice are so soothing! (especially the latter, huehuehue) _( `◟ 、_ )ノシ
I may be biased to say that ^ but I loved it so far. I don't care if the game is partially voiced anymore so I'm just gonna order it when they'll announce a release date!(o◕ω◕ฺ)♦♫⁺♦

The part where they cut the demo... Kyrie what did you do... _(゜ω゜」∠)_ (I doubt he shot him directly but stillw)
Zucchini
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 73
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 18/04/13, 01:16 am

Zucchini wrote:The sad part is that they didn't finish to program it. The fact that
some parts are unvoiced is because the game isn't fully voiced. They
stated it on the site;

キャラクターボイス
パートボイス(全セリフの約75%ボイス有)

Which
means only 75% of the game will be voiced. I was disappointed when I
read that, honestly.(I only thought it was only partially voiced because
it was a demo too.
Thanks for the heads up, Zucchini! It would help if I actually bothered to check the specs before making such an assumption, LOL. Moving on, 75% is such a weird amount of the game to be voiced. I've seen 50%, only the "important" scenes, and so on. If they could afford 75%, why not just go all the way? I'm going to assume it's a budget constraint. I'll just have to tell myself that it's better than nothing, and I really, really hope Robin Hood won't go silent when he confesses to me Fuka.

Zucchini wrote:I agree with you both on this point. They've been delaying it for a long
time and my interest in this game decreased (that is, until I saw the
OP) and I know fellows who stopped caring for this reason. I'm hoping
for a release date soon, Gretel *[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]* that there'd be one so hopefully we won't wait too long?
Ah, I read that earlier today, but thank you for the link, anyway! smile The site opened up around August 2011, so it's been 20 months, now? Gees... almost two years! Being a new company must be a lot tougher than I can imagine... Their first release date was the 21st of December. It's been almost four months. It's not exactly rare for companies (especially new ones) to delay their games. Like I mentioned previously, I pre-ordered, so I wasn't pleased. That's life, though.

Zucchini wrote:I played the trial right when it came out; I wasn't expecting something
too great nor too bad so I was agreeably surprised. The BGMs were okay
and of course, the art is really beautiful (Satoi sensei... ASDFgh
_(┐「ε: )_ )
The new seiyuus did a good job and I couldn't stop
fawning over Kyrie(I like how he treats his surroundingsww) and Robin;
their voice are so soothing! (especially the latter, huehuehue) _( `◟
、_ )ノシ
I may be biased to say that ^ but I loved it so far. I don't
care if the game is partially voiced anymore so I'm just gonna order it
when they'll announce a release date!(o◕ω◕ฺ)♦️♫⁺♦️

The part where they cut the demo... Kyrie what did you do... _(゜ω゜」∠)_ (I doubt he shot him directly but stillw)

Yeah, the music is average~slighty-better-than-normal. It works with the scenario, which is what matters. Can't expect a Black Wolves Saga level for every game, especially by newer companies. Yes... Satoi-san is incredible. I'm willing to bet her Ozmafia work was before Diabolik Lovers. Her art style remains the same but her growing experience enables her to add cut and polish. Unless it looks quite different just because of the difference between PC and PSP.

Oh, Kyrie is going to be an absolute joy. Wish he talked into a dummy mic, heehee. I can just tell Axel is going to be a cute kuudere. He already is a cute kuudere/dandere in my eyes. Robin Hood's voice is very nice, and he seems interesting. On the official site, it said that he has a naive and simple personality. That's kind of adorable! >u< His voice reminded me of Midorikawa Hikaru in his "softer-spoken" roles. I was surprised by Robin Hood's voice, since I was expecting his character to sound a bit deeper and older. Maybe he's younger than I'm imagining him to be? Oh well. I'm SO going for him first!

Anyway, I agree with you about the trial cut-off point. Kyrie did mention that he likes to "tease" people, so perhaps it's just Kyrie being Kyrie at an inappropriate time. ;D

I'm on the same boat as you. Loved it, don't give a damn that it's partially voiced and can't wait for its release! Hurry up, Ozmafia...

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond on 18/04/13, 04:11 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:
Zucchini wrote:The sad part is that they didn't finish to program it. The fact that
some parts are unvoiced is because the game isn't fully voiced. They
stated it on the site;

キャラクターボイス
パートボイス(全セリフの約75%ボイス有)

Which
means only 75% of the game will be voiced. I was disappointed when I
read that, honestly.(I only thought it was only partially voiced because
it was a demo too.
Thanks for the heads up, Zucchini! It would help if I actually bothered to check the specs before making such an assumption, LOL. Moving on, 75% is such a weird amount of the game to be voiced. I've seen 50%, only the "important" scenes, and so on. If they could afford 75%, why not just go all the way? I'm going to assume it's a budget constraint. I'll just have to tell myself that it's better than nothing, and I really, really hope Robin Hood won't go silent when he confesses to me Fuka.

Drat, I wasn't aware of that little tidbit either. Oh well, better to know now than to have it be like HaruToki where I was convinced that I must have broken something for the voices to suddenly stop working like that. >.>

But yeah, the 75% seems sorta odd. Either go for it or don't! But, in my experience the confession scenes and the good stuff is all voiced. PLUS! It's PC which makes it easier to be lazy when there's no voice.

OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 18/04/13, 04:24 am

spicy_diamond wrote:Drat, I wasn't aware of that little tidbit either. Oh well, better to
know now than to have it be like HaruToki where I was convinced that I
must have broken something for the voices to suddenly stop working like
that. >.>

But yeah, the 75% seems sorta odd. Either go for
it or don't! But, in my experience the confession scenes and the good
stuff is all voiced. PLUS! It's PC which makes it easier to be lazy when
there's no voice.

Yeah, that would totally suck if I spent ages trying to find a fix when I never had to do so from the very beginning. xD Even though I said "I really, really hope", I'm pretty sure that the important scenes will be voiced. Otherwise, Ozmafia's voicing choices will baffle me further. Luckily, I can read Japanese so I'd still know what's going on... but of course, I prefer my man-harem everyone to be voiced.

God bless the PC; the skipping tends to be the quickest out of all the consoles. Skipping efficiency is a big thing to me, because I don't use walkthroughs until I'm truly at a loss. Which basically amounts to me picking choices over and over and over again for the less obvious types of games.

On a side note, Heidi is totally hilarious. Sadly, "she" has no route/ending. I want to be BFFs with Heidi!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond on 18/04/13, 05:10 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:God bless the PC; the skipping tends to be the quickest out of all the consoles. Skipping efficiency is a big thing to me, because I don't use walkthroughs until I'm truly at a loss. Which basically amounts to me picking choices over and over and over again for the less obvious types of games.

On a side note, Heidi is totally hilarious. Sadly, "she" has no route/ending. I want to be BFFs with Heidi!

You have more patience than me. I start out all gung ho... but first choice I get to I'm like 'screw it... gimme a walkthrough.

Heidi sorta scares me. She reminds me vaguely of the Witch of the Waste from Howl's Moving Castle >.>0

On the other hand, I think Gretel and Pashet both look like they'd be fun BFFs.

OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 18/04/13, 03:01 pm

spicy_diamond wrote:
You have more patience than me. I start out all gung ho... but first choice I get to I'm like 'screw it... gimme a walkthrough.

Heidi sorta scares me. She reminds me vaguely of the Witch of the Waste from Howl's Moving Castle >.>0

On the other hand, I think Gretel and Pashet both look like they'd be fun BFFs.
I know more players that have use walkthroughs a lot than not. I don't think it's a bad thing- a lot of the time, I'd rather just enjoy the plot than get frustrated with strange/scatterbrained choice sequences. Blind choices are the bane of my existence, LOL. If you've played a Mirai game, you'll know how tough they are to 100% complete. Nearly lost my marbles with Sumire no Tsubomi and PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~. No / shakes head

Gretel seems interesting. I really like her! Also, interesting that Pashet is confirmed to have an ending. I wonder if it will be a shoujo-ai route? I don't mean it in an "I HATE SHOUJO-AI" way; just speculating.

Speaking of "endings", only the three main guys will be a part of a "love triangle" route. To be honest, I don't really like thoses types of things, because despite my unabashed love of bishies, I prefer to be as "loyal" as possible to the one I'm on the route on. Love triangles tend to present themselves more as a cheap fantasy fulfilment rather than a legitimate effort at creating romantic tension/drama, so I'm worried.

Also, I hate hurting the feelings of the other guy involved. It's different if I've been going for one dude and the other ends up liking me anyway. As sad as that is, I didn't have a hand in leading him on. However, in order to get 3P endings and/or love triangle routes, you're pretty much leading two people on at the same time and I just don't like it- even though they're not real. They may use the excuse that the protagonist is naive, inexperienced in love, etc...

It's still an interesting idea, but it doesn't sit comfortably with my personal "morals".

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx on 18/04/13, 07:51 pm

I have been eyeing this game ever since I learned that the person who drew Machi de Uwasa no Hakushaku-sama is the same person who'll make this. <3

She (or he?) used a lighter palette this time which is easy to the eyes. Caramiaa~~ Axel~~ *u*

I loved the bgm and even the op song "I love you more". I hope they plan to have a soundtrack for this.

This doesn't have a release date yet right? Still Spring 2013? :O

Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame on 18/04/13, 07:52 pm

~.~ HO HO HO~

Moderators
Moderators

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens on 18/04/13, 08:04 pm

aww i think it's really cute that the ozmafia director actually went ahead and replied in english- it's always amazing when a creator of a japanese game goes ahead and recognizes the english fans! though i feel bad that they might get bombarded by english mails ahaha

Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 18/04/13, 08:09 pm

Eryx wrote:I have been eyeing this game ever since I learned that the person who drew Machi de Uwasa no Hakushaku-sama is the same person who'll make this. <3

She (or he?) used a lighter palette this time which is easy to the eyes. Caramiaa~~ Axel~~ *u*

I loved the bgm and even the op song "I love you more". I hope they plan to have a soundtrack for this.

This doesn't have a release date yet right? Still Spring 2013? :O
There is sadly no official date yet, though as Zucchini mentioned in a previous post, there was a staff update that hinted that a release date is coming soon. From my experience, games are released between 1~3 months after the trial. Let's hope for sooner rather than later! wink

I haven't played Machi, yet, but I heard it's good! xD Her art has really gone a long way from then... You're right about Caramia and Axel, o ho ho~. I'll throw in Kyrie for his luscious locks and naughtiness. Perhaps the doctor, too. He's coming up strong on my "secretly a bishie" radar. Actually, damn it, I want them all. They're all so pretty.

Ame wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~.~ HO HO HO~
A-Ame-san?! Thanks for the link!

I hate to be a Negative Nelly, but their sales would have to do considerably well- especially for a first-time company. They'd have to have cash left over for their next game (if they decide to stay around) AND funds for translating and distribution. I'd be happy to help with the translations, but sadly I have no qualifications in that area. Maybe if they'd let me work with others to make a patch and sell the patch at a small price, but hmm... *Is totally dreaming with her head in the clouds*

I know I'm going to buy it! AmiAmi is selling Ozmafia for 5,910 yen, which is cheaper than the average PC game (which are around the 7,500~8,500 yen mark for regular editions). So hopefully that encourages more buyers. Hopefully!

Skeens wrote:aww i think it's really cute that the ozmafia director actually went
ahead and replied in english- it's always amazing when a creator of a
japanese game goes ahead and recognizes the english fans! though i feel
bad that they might get bombarded by english mails ahaha
Yeah, that's really awesome of him/her. LOL, they may get an inundation of English e-mails. Wish I could help them out!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content