Otome Hearts
Just Got Hakuoki! - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Just Got Hakuoki! - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Got Hakuoki!

+4
Aiwethryne
The_Cat_Lady
insight_blue
ranimanga
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just Got Hakuoki! - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Got Hakuoki!

Post by fairth 31/01/15, 01:26 pm

hmm... it has been out for a year I think. You can find it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] under the translated title: Stories of The Shinsengumi, if I'm not wrong.

It's cheap and the content is worth playing even if you know the Hakuouki stories by heart (Like watching the anime several times and playing the original game for months). Even Sannan and Yamazaki have their share... Trust me, I\'m an ex

I'm personally waiting for Sweet School Days to be released !! :p
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2