Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Behold the Old~

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Behold the Old~

Post by Aiwethryne on 21/01/14, 01:00 pm

Since I upload as much as one pixel per decade, these are just random old stuff from across my random sites.

My pride and joy~

And other generic stuff in no particular order~
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just seeing these right next to each other for the first time makes me laugh at how differently I draw from one thing to another, regardless of how some of these are especially old.

Last edited by Aiwethryne on 23/05/15, 02:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because MangaMagazine/Inkblazers DIED.)

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Behold the Old~

Post by ColletteRen on 25/01/14, 04:32 am

Aaah I like your drawings! I'm good at drawing anime-esque stuff so nice to see people able to have variation~

ColletteRen
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 187
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

http://colletteren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 25/01/14, 07:00 pm

Although I have a bit of a range, some days I wish that I had even less of an anime-esque style... It is always hard to break certain habits after years of drawing freaking enormous Arina Tanemura-inspired shoujo manga eyes.   mou~ 

I need to draw more backgrounds and actual group pictures~~ And men. Though that has gotten mentally easier because I keep staring at pixel bishies in otome games.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ColletteRen on 26/01/14, 04:01 am

Lol thanks to otome games I have gotten better at drawing men and kinda gone downhill on drawing women xD

ColletteRen
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 27/01/14, 04:37 am

Woaah that's look good  I love you every picture you've drawn. Nee, you can make a pictures with many different technique  Sparkle  You're really amazing hehehe Nee, can I request to draw me a picture?  Neutral  hehehe

「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 27/01/14, 07:54 am

@ kyuuichi~
Ah, sure~ I rarely do requests, but I'll try. What would you like?

@ ColletteRen~
If only my art could level up through just staring at pretty things... *sticks my head against the screen to gain otoge EXP* My women are just really inconsistent, and their bust sizes change in every frame I draw. XD Manga pages, anyway. The good thing about making visual novels is how finished sprites don't change.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 27/01/14, 08:04 am

Seriously?!  :Phehehe I'm glad to hear that. Please make a yandere type boys for me. It's up to you how his appearances...

waiting.... dududun  Laughing dududu

~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 29/01/14, 01:12 am

I shall get to your request soon~ I was not on yesterday because I was working on an illustration for my school newspaper. I'm so happy because my editor approved of the design after only giving me a day to complete it. >w<

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ColletteRen on 29/01/14, 02:03 am

Yeah but there's still the CG to worry about, it isn't so much from staring at the boys as it is, when I find a style I like, I want to try drawing it.

ColletteRen
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 29/01/14, 04:16 am

@Maika-San
awww... Thanks Maika-San  :p I'll be waiting  Embarassed/ Kyaa! glad to hear the good news  Ehehe~ I hope your next design will be approved too

@Ren-San
I'd like to see your drawing  :p

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 02/02/14, 01:18 am

Ren's art is <3 to look at.

Anyway, here is your request, Kyuuichii~ Sorry for how sketchy it is and how long it took for me to simply begin it... an hour ago. I guess that I do not know how to draw "crazy," when it is just a neutral pose this close in.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 02/02/14, 05:46 am

Aww... thank you Maika-Chan XD It's really great  Ehehe~ 
He's really cool  Perv smile I'll save it to my computer  smile 
Nee, nee make me one more please m(_ _)m I request super cute Souji Okita for my ava, nee?

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 03/02/14, 02:12 am

Sure~ I am getting busier, again, but I'll try to start it in a couple of days~ *tries to think of how to draw something super cute*

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 03/02/14, 04:30 am

Hehehe thank you XD It's okay if you busy, I'll wait nee  :p

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 24/05/14, 08:50 pm

And months later... *shifty eyes* Like I said in the other forum, I shall have your request done no matter what! This kind of shows why I rarely do requests.

In the meantime, I'll post some doodles I have been doing over the last however long.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 30/05/14, 06:52 am

hehe no problem... waiting xD

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Moee on 31/05/14, 06:22 am

I really love your drawings. They're really great  but . I would request something, but like.. I wouldn't know what to request. So i'll just stare at your doodles and wish I could draw like you.

and she's afraid of heights.
Moee
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 64
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://snepais.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathasha4you on 31/05/14, 06:28 pm

Woah :O You art is AMAZING : D I love it :3
Nathasha4you
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 13
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 03/06/14, 11:25 pm

Daww~  That's sweet of you~ Thanks~~~ As I mentioned, I rarely do requests and take foreveeeeerrr to even start since I am usually doing other things. Though I guess that I am usually much more motivated if it's a commission and I'd get money to eat... To think that I spammed my Tumblr these last few days so that I could drop some random doodles in places like this.

And I finally did your request, kyuuichii~!

I can't believe how long it has been since I last drew a chibi, but I typically don't draw chibis. *stares at my ancient avatar*

And a few other doodles.

Something from last year that I have not bothered working on.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 04/06/14, 04:17 am

yaaay it's here xD thank you Maika-chan huwaaaa :DI'll treasure it... hehehe

chibi Okita.... kawaii xD I can't stop smile right now huahahaha nee, he is bleeding or it's someone bloods? huehehe he's looks yandere nee

ah, and for other pictures, your sketch really good, I can't make sketch like that sad

and I like the last picture, she is cool xD

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 04/06/14, 07:05 am

Souji's mouth blood is his own, but the rest... *stares at invisible pile of bodies*

Noticing people post in the Wand of Fortune thread reminded me that I drew Est and Lulu *coughwhileiwastryingtostartyourrequest* last week.
Ahah, seeing Est in his 14-year-old state taunts me for getting older, since I was four years younger when I first got into this game. It makes me feel less depressed since Est does grow up, though. Gosh, I wish that I still had access to my PS2. It's in a box somewhere... (<___>)

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 05/06/14, 05:30 am

ah... I see it's another human bloods  Perv smile 

hee... that's great! You can make another art while doing my request nee >,<

hm.. I not into Wand of Fortune but I know the story hehe Est looks cute there xD

hee...if you want to play any ps2 game, why not use an emulator? but I hope you find your ps2 ^^

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 05/06/14, 11:20 pm

Yeah, I was never that into it, either, but I really adore the artist's style. *squirms*

I haven't used an emu since my laptop died over a year ago... My poor laptop is sitting directly in front of me right now, gathering dust. XD I should clean it.

But it's been so long, I barely remember how to do anything on that technological front. And my PS2 controller with a USB cord is behind a mound of stuff... gathering dust. Also, I am currently using a computer that is not mine, located in the middle a room I have no privacy in. ;3;

I need to buy my own computer.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 06/06/14, 06:41 am

hee... but I like your drawing style hehehe xD

I hope you can buy new computer... so you can do anything you want with it  Perv smile

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 11/06/14, 12:38 am

Kyuuichii~~ I saw your message on Tumblr and headed here to talk about it, if you don't mind. It's very difficult to read that little chatbox from my phone since it zooms in strangely.

When you create a post, there is a space at the bottom of that entry where you insert tags. Tags are separated by commas. Are you posting from a desktop or laptop? The format changes a little between phone, tablet, etc..

But ask away here~ I don't mind. Or you can chat with me on Kokoro Cafe using the chatbox at the bottom. I'd notice more quickly, since I'm, like, the only one who uses it. XD But it's such a coincidence that you decided to make a Tumblr account when I was about to create a Tumblr thread on KC today.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content