Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

2014 Wish list

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default 2014 Wish list

Post by Guest on 03/01/14, 01:20 am

Hey everyone,
we all have  at least something we've been dying to buy for a looong time
 but haven't gotten to it for some reason
weather it's funds,rarity etc.
It would be cool to compare wish lists~

here's my wish list:  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

otome:
Dandelion wishes brought to you (korean otome)
NAMELESS (korean otome)

figures/ msc.:
Racing miku figure 
Natsuki nendororoid petite 
aisaka taiga swimsuit version
kent keychain
iroha nekumura pillow

Back to top Go down

default Re: 2014 Wish list

Post by celasvictoria on 03/01/14, 02:24 am

Here's mine =3:

Otome:

Both Jooubachi no Oubou games
The upcoming Alice=Alice game
Shinobi, Koi utsutsu

Figure:

None for now

celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 03/01/14, 07:28 am

Hahahahaha LOL where the hell do I start? I buy all this goodness and they writhe in my backlog for yonks. However, I still get more as cool new stuff comes out.

My current biggest wish (subject to change at a moment's notice) is for VANQUISH BROTHERS to become a game! I'm enjoying the drama CD series so far and I think it does have a fair potential of being an interesting and dramatic game. They just need to polish up their yawn-inducing protagonist a bit and they'd be good to go. Even better, have two very different protagonists to choose from and see how the brothers interact with different personality types. Maybe split the game like Jooubachi did, etc.

My Japanese friends tell me that VB (if you're an Australian, you may be chuckling at that abbreviation like I am) is getting a lot of love... so hopefully, Rejet hears my plea and make this game. I don't want to go on a journey to find the fuckin' Triforce, 'kay?

ANYWAY, my fangirling of VB aside, I'm also wanting:

Drama CDs:
~ The remainder of the VANQUISH BROTHERS drama CDs!
~ Futari no Himitsu ~Jitsu wa M na Kare~

Games:
~ Prince Pia Carrot... Tachibana-kun is so adorable!
~ Both Jooubachi games
~ Chronostacia
~ Enkeltbillet
~ The Bad Medicine games
~ Yoshiwara Higanbana

There's probably more, but my post has gotten long enough.

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1810
+Like : 143
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha on 03/01/14, 09:13 am

wishlist, eh?
I want to buy iTunes giftcard so I can buy otome games--*doesn't have a credit card*
Also, I really, really look forward to Persona 5. I have to save money myself, I guess. Bleh 

If it's not gaming related, I want to buy a mic or a tablet or a figma of Kagamine Rin Len append~  Ehehe~ why does everything that I want is expensive

Oh kiss me kiss me, a warped world. Stopping time and talking is still not enough, the words I got tired of hearing festers my eardrums even so, I don't mind it. Will the disliked language come true? Bye-bye, my hand that overflowed with "goodbye". The puzzle's decillionth piece put together. To what is a matryoshka without it's contents? Love included with a microphone. Loud as is clear, 524

reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria on 03/01/14, 11:14 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:~ Chronostacia
~ Enkeltbillet

Oh these two, how could I forget XD

celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 04/01/14, 03:46 am

celasvictoria wrote:
Laramie Castiel wrote:~ Chronostacia
~ Enkeltbillet

Oh these two, how could I forget XD

I probably forgot many others because they aren't smut! ;)LOL, I kid. When your wish list grows quicker than the rate you get stuff from it... you forget some stuff, haha.

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayolizz on 05/01/14, 07:04 am

~Dandelion
~Always Remember ME
~Love and Order

-Got from INTERNET
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sayolizz
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 128
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by asaena on 05/01/14, 10:35 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:My Japanese friends tell me that VB (if you're an Australian, you may be chuckling at that abbreviation like I am) is getting a lot of love... so hopefully, Rejet hears my plea and make this game. I don't want to go on a journey to find the fuckin' Triforce, 'kay?
Hahaha. I got that joke and I didn't think I would laugh but I did.

Anyway, I think I've bought my fair share of English otoges last year so there's nothing I'm waiting to buy desperately at the moment. I don't play Japanese otoges any more due to the language barrier and I haven't kept up with learning/using Japanese but if I could bypass it I would definitely buy Sanzen Sekai Yuugi. -shot-

Anyway I am looking forward to playing Solstice (I liked Cinders), Backstage Pass & a few Voltage routes to come out (Male POV routes for IYAT sjdkfsjldjflsdjf). *Q*

asaena
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 34
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://justallthatjazz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 05/01/14, 10:53 am

asaena wrote:Hahaha. I got that joke and I didn't think I would laugh but I did.

Anyway, I think I've bought my fair share of English otoges last year so there's nothing I'm waiting to buy desperately at the moment. I don't play Japanese otoges any more due to the language barrier and I haven't kept up with learning/using Japanese but if I could bypass it I would definitely buy Sanzen Sekai Yuugi. -shot-

Anyway I am looking forward to playing Solstice (I liked Cinders), Backstage Pass & a few Voltage routes to come out (Male POV routes for IYAT sjdkfsjldjflsdjf). *Q*

Hahaha, I'm glad somebody got it, and laughed! VB won't ever get a lot of love... I hate beer anyway but VB takes bad beer to a whole new level of ugh.

Anyway, I heard Cinders is great, so I did buy it some time ago but haven't gotten around to it yet. I like the original Cinderella story, so it would be interesting to see how it goes. smile

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by asaena on 05/01/14, 04:59 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:
asaena wrote:Hahaha. I got that joke and I didn't think I would laugh but I did.

Hahaha, I'm glad somebody got it, and laughed! VB won't ever get a lot of love... I hate beer anyway but VB takes bad beer to a whole new level of ugh.

Anyway, I heard Cinders is great, so I did buy it some time ago but haven't gotten around to it yet. I like the original Cinderella story, so it would be interesting to see how it goes. smile
I hate beer too. It's been a long time since I've seen gone out to gatherings where people were drinking VB. That's definitely a good thing! :p

Cinders is definitely worth the shot when you have the time! It's not as romance focused as it is compared to most otome games (even though there are good romance options), but it's still a beautifully written VN with amazing art! :D

asaena
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 34
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://justallthatjazz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia on 25/01/14, 05:49 pm

The only thing that is on my wishlist this 2014 is a big BJD doll either barbie size or bigger Crying

alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 25/01/14, 06:40 pm

I want someone to get me a Google Play and/or iTunes gift card so that I can get some things...

A boyfriend who I could exploit into giving me lots of things would be good, too.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26/01/14, 09:13 pm

whoa~ thanks for all the responses guys i wasn't sure how many people would reply smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum