Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello from Winnipeg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Hello from Winnipeg

Post by dashmoo on 31/12/13, 01:14 am

Hi, my name is Louise and I'm from Winnipeg Canada. It's very cold here right now (-40C) and my favorite thing to do is curl up with a good VN on my PC, or get creative and make crafty things.

I'm probably a little older than everyone here (pretty sure I am lol) but nothing makes me happier than reading about a "first love". I don't know why but it has always been my favorite genre, even as a teenager.

I hope that you will be kind - I really prefer to lurk but I do have a lot of opinions on games I have played hehe.

Thank you for listening!

dashmoo
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello from Winnipeg

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 31/12/13, 01:33 am

Hello and welcome  Hello !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31/12/13, 04:50 am

Yokoso~! *hugs* Hope you make lots of good friends  Clover .  I am also a crafter here.  i agree there is no better feeling than reading about first love~. it's quite a relaxing thing to curl up in bed with reverse harem manga,otome games/VN smile

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha on 31/12/13, 06:42 am

Hello, Louise! I'm Rey~
M-minus 40?! oh God how do you live--/is currently 3-7 degrees and can't stand it because it's her first time on 4 seasons country/
Ah, the wonders of blanket, I really like to curl up in a blanket while playing games too, haha *high-5*
Crafting? If I may ask, what do you make? I'm kind of curious  Sparkle 

Hobbies will always unite all ages, so don't worry about it too much XD I think when I'm older I would have still stuck with games--/shot
Ooh, first love. Me too! I like the heart-pounding moments when everything is new, I guess? When the characters are just so sweet that I can't help but melt as well, haha XD

Well, me too, I guess. Usually I prefer to lurk but I'm trying to be active too :ehehe:you know, when you say something and people responded with their own opinions/agreeing with you? I like that feeling, I guess. /what are you rambling about/

You're welcome, and nice to meet you!  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Last edited by reyscha on 31/12/13, 06:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put the space orz)

Oh kiss me kiss me, a warped world. Stopping time and talking is still not enough, the words I got tired of hearing festers my eardrums even so, I don't mind it. Will the disliked language come true? Bye-bye, my hand that overflowed with "goodbye". The puzzle's decillionth piece put together. To what is a matryoshka without it's contents? Love included with a microphone. Loud as is clear, 524

reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:05 am

Sponsored content