Otome Hearts
Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000%

+30
Blue_Star
nero279
spicy_diamond
rozelie123
Skiye
Verdelish
shymel
vanipeti
Fandramon
Hype
Gouka
Shaye
Midnight Solstice
Her Cheshire Smile
hanna18
vocaotome
DiamondRoseTears
AsukaKojima
cidthekitty
xX_Lady_Vampire_Xx
eigengrau
KawaiiMess
Sukihime
Loren Leah
silverx
Blue_Sargent
NuitNoire
Ace of Hearts
Makise Sunao
Sakimichi
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 Empty Re: Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000%

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 20/04/13, 02:41 pm

I just gave in to the hype and watched (and finished watching) the first season earlier today. I'm so watching this tomorrow morning~ you people are contagious i love you

Also, we're getting more Cecil? :3
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 Empty Re: Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000%

Post by Makise Sunao 20/04/13, 02:46 pm

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
I just gave in to the hype and watched (and finished watching) the first season earlier today. I'm so watching this tomorrow morning~ you people are contagious i love you

We wuv you too (no gay)
S2 features more Cecil.. episode 3 covers Syooooo-kuuuun :oops:
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 Z2JDVDjUta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 VvPj443Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 KJM1nv6Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 20/04/13, 02:56 pm

Makise Sunao wrote:
Her Cheshire Smile wrote:

We wuv you too (no gay)
S2 features more Cecil.. episode 3 covers Syooooo-kuuuun :oops:

I like all of them and am as greedy as Haruka. Seriously. I understand why she can't pick just one.
I was a bit sad that the cross-dressing homeroom teacher was never shown as a guy though. A bit sad, I wonder if there's any hope for that in the future.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Solstice 21/04/13, 02:05 pm

Ohohoho.
So, I was hoping that the Quartet Night guys would get closer to Haruka, making Starish jealous. :oops:
Hopefully, there's one episode for each character, including Quartet Night. Episode 3 was awesome, since I
Spoiler:

But still.. I am rooting for Otoya, Ai, and Syo! I love you
Midnight Solstice
Midnight Solstice
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 28
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 21/04/13, 02:09 pm

Midnight Solstice wrote:But still.. I am rooting for Otoya, Ai, and Syo! I love you
Otoyaa~ I want a 2 episode special of him ;A;
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 22/04/13, 07:42 am

Sakimichi wrote:
Midnight Solstice wrote:But still.. I am rooting for Otoya, Ai, and Syo! I love you
Otoyaa~ I want a 2 episode special of him ;A;
I noticed Otoya and moody Blues are getting RARE appearances...
>;A;> Ah, Syo-kun comfort meee~
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 Z2JDVDjUta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 VvPj443Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 KJM1nv6Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% - Page 2 BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaye 23/04/13, 05:07 am

I just got to watch the first episode of this anime yesterday and I'm already a fan.

Does anyone just love how the opening has even the most stoic characters doing a perky dance?
Shaye
Shaye
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 61
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 24/04/13, 04:30 pm

Shaye wrote:Does anyone just love how the opening has even the most stoic characters doing a perky dance?
^This!! As I watched season 1 and got to know the characters better I kept thinking "Wow, you must really be dedicated to this idol thing because YOU ARE NOT A PERKY PERSON!!!" *falls back in exhaustion* I'll admit, I found it sexy that such a quiet character would come out of his shell to shake his butt for fangirls. I'm hopeless.
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 236
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 24/04/13, 05:21 pm

Gouka wrote:
Shaye wrote:Does anyone just love how the opening has even the most stoic characters doing a perky dance?
^This!! As I watched season 1 and got to know the characters better I kept thinking "Wow, you must really be dedicated to this idol thing because YOU ARE NOT A PERKY PERSON!!!" *falls back in exhaustion* I'll admit, I found it sexy that such a quiet character would come out of his shell to shake his butt for fangirls. I'm hopeless.
dem pelvic thrusts and sexy butts..
Ive never been so turned on since Harada's abs in Hakuouki woot!
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 214
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 24/04/13, 08:48 pm

Just watched episodes 2 & 3. ^_^ Love it! I can't wait for 4! Every time I think "Ok, I'm sold on the blue-haired boy mega pack," one of the other characters does something too adorable.
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 25/04/13, 03:36 am

Gouka wrote:Just watched episodes 2 & 3. ^_^ Love it! I can't wait for 4! Every time I think "Ok, I'm sold on the blue-haired boy mega pack," one of the other characters does something too adorable.

you mean hime-cut and emo-kun? both are awesome singers too <3
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Fandramon 25/04/13, 04:52 am

Anyone seen the 4th episode yet? It was amazing, Especially Tokiya
Spoiler:
This ep was Masato-centric, though I find him boring this ep was super entertaining XD Camus made a small appearance too, dunno where the rest of the quartet group went though o.O
Fandramon
Fandramon
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Solstice 25/04/13, 06:36 am

EPISODE 4 WAS BEAUTIFUL.
;CRYCRY ;TEARTEAR Crying
IT WAS SO TOUCHING WHEN
Spoiler:

But yes, I was very disappointed. Where did the rest of the senpais from Quartet Night go? :>_<: I wanted to see Ai-senpai. Crying

OH. AND BY THE WAY,
Spoiler:

I'm looking forward to the next episode. Like, so much that I will seriously start ripping out my hair if I don't wait it. Crying

So, yeah. I love you

Blue Star Ittoki Blue Star Ai Blue Star Syo Blue Star
Midnight Solstice
Midnight Solstice
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 25/04/13, 06:01 pm

Hyperbending Body wrote:
Gouka wrote:Just watched episodes 2 & 3. ^_^ Love it! I can't wait for 4! Every time I think "Ok, I'm sold on the blue-haired boy mega pack," one of the other characters does something too adorable.

you mean hime-cut and emo-kun? both are awesome singers too <3

bwahahaha! yes. I love you

(Heart is palpitating to watch episode 4. I will not click on the spoiler tags yet!!)

Update: Awww I liked it!!
Spoiler:
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vanipeti 28/04/13, 09:43 am

I just watched the fourth episode (I know, late omg) and wow Tokiya looked really pretty in that floral hairpiece & kimono. Obviously, his cross dressing skills have improved since Repeat!

Though, I am sad that there wasn't even a bit of the other senpai besides Camus this time around. I had thought that the senpai would have been more prominent in this second season, but it would seem I was wrong. (´⌒`。) I just want more of Reiji!
vanipeti
vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 29/04/13, 05:05 am

vanipeti wrote:I just watched the fourth episode (I know, late omg) and wow Tokiya looked really pretty in that floral hairpiece & kimono. Obviously, his cross dressing skills have improved since Repeat!

Though, I am sad that there wasn't even a bit of the other senpai besides Camus this time around. I had thought that the senpai would have been more prominent in this second season, but it would seem I was wrong. (´⌒`。) I just want more of Reiji!
I think the sempais would be shown last
If my calculations are correct, every episode will show "What if Haruka chose.." and it would be a different guy per episode :D
don't worry I'm waiting for my fabulous Camus whoosh too wink
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vanipeti 29/04/13, 05:37 am

Hyperbending Body wrote:I think the sempais would be shown last
If my calculations are correct, every episode will show "What if Haruka chose.." and it would be a different guy per episode :D
don't worry I'm waiting for my fabulous Camus whoosh too wink

That's what I thought, too! But, the senpai weren't announced to have character songs for the anime (unless I missed that bit of news?), so will they really each have episodes dedicated to them?
I'm just really disappointed in the lack of Reiji at this point. (´ー`)
(though the increased amounts of Cecil does ease a bit of that pain.)
vanipeti
vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by shymel 29/04/13, 05:44 pm

I'm enjoying this season a bit better than season one so far.
Spoiler:
shymel
shymel
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 107
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://shy-mel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdelish 02/05/13, 12:11 am

Episode 5, guys. EPISODE. FIVE. Otoyan<3

Spoiler:
I honestly don't see Cecil's appeal at all... He strikes me as an ouji Gary Stu with no charm points. /:
Verdelish
Verdelish
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 80
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://verdelish.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shymel 02/05/13, 01:32 am

Verdelish wrote:Episode 5, guys. EPISODE. FIVE. Otoyan<3

Spoiler:
I honestly don't see Cecil's appeal at all... He strikes me as an ouji Gary Stu with no charm points. /:
I'm glad it's not just me. He comes off as really pretentious to me and I'm glad Camus is there to bring him down to Earth.
Now for episode five:
Spoiler:
shymel
shymel
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 107
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://shy-mel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Solstice 02/05/13, 03:03 am

oh. My. GOSH.

I absolutely hated LOVED episode 5.
Spoiler:
So, yeah. I'm still raging and being happy at the same time. But whatever. ^_^ I shall post again next week! :D

Blue Star Otoya Blue Star Syo Blue Star Ai Blue Star
Midnight Solstice
Midnight Solstice
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vanipeti 02/05/13, 03:30 am

I was pleasantly surprised by this episode! I didn't think the anime would ever actually delve into that aspect of Otoya's past.
Spoiler:
And still no sign of Reiji. This is making me very sad. (︶︹︺)
vanipeti
vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skiye 03/05/13, 06:16 pm

So far, based on how the order is going right now,
Spoiler:

But beyond that, I can't tell. Hopefully more about the senpais especially Camus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Skiye on 04/05/13, 01:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Skiye
Skiye
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 25
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://daybreak-skye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 04/05/13, 12:17 am

Episode 5!!! kyaaaaaaaa!~ <3

Spoiler:
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 341
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 04/05/13, 01:50 am

shymel wrote:
Verdelish wrote:
I'm glad it's not just me. He comes off as really pretentious to me and I'm glad Camus is there to bring him down to Earth.
I think part of the problem is they've ramped Cecil's character up to try and make up for the fact that he had next to no screen time in the first season - which just makes him come off as annoyingly clingy and they're still skirting over certain issues
Spoiler:
- where in the game we a lot more background and he comes off as much sweeter rather than a know it all brat. =.=0

I second wanting more senpai's though. I was actually really disappointed Reiji didn't get to pop up for 5 since it was an Otoya ep. >.<
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

+Gold : 453
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next