Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Male Audiences

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Male Audiences

Post by Theo on 10/10/14, 02:54 am

Well, one of the only times I've ever enjoyed a game where I play as a guy courting women is Katawa Shoujo. I hold that everyone should play that game. It actually made me cry, like one of three times I've cried over something fictional.

I'm a straight dude and I'm here though, so that's something. I think guys stay away from otomes because they are very clearly defined as being for girls. It just makes guys expect to get nothing out of the experience. I started with the most casual otomes over on renpy just to see what a girl wants in a guy, but when I realized how touching they could be, I dove a little deeper.

Or sumthing i dunno

Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 47
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theosmeo

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 10/10/14, 03:12 am

So basically, just like most of us, you just wanted to check on virtual guys to understand  other girls and ended up falling for them, virtually-speaking ? xD

Katawa Shoujo... isn't it the game with disabled girls ? I heard a lot of it, from female friends, since it's one of the scarce games being translated in French but I never actually tried it.
It sounds a bit too dark and depressing, doesn't it ?

And... only one more post to reach the 70th and become a Main Character  Just as planned
I'll keep that special post for something special smile
(If I can resist answering you guys)

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 334
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 10/10/14, 05:03 am

Hoho~ Just like me when I'm playing galge! I want to know what guy want from girls, so I try some galge like Shuffle! and To Heart... But I love otome games more~

Yes, it about disabled girls, it's touching my heart~ I haven't finish it though...

@fairth
Hee~~ ganbatte ne! What is something special? (Trying to persuade you to post the 70th post)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 11/10/14, 03:03 am

eeeh... I didn't resist a whole day Bleh

A special thing was supposed to be something awesome & important, you see ?

But I forgot about it and posted already. :p
So instead of something special, my 70th post which turned me into a Main character is about random stuff and perverted things (Like usual)

I don't know why, but each time we're having a discussion it ends up being perverted... Oh you~
(Surprisingly, the real pervs isn't the male audience. The female audiences are usually more hyped up by Virtual characters, nope ?)

Anyway... I'll be more careful when I'll reach the next threshold (150posts)

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 334
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:03 am

Sponsored content