Otome Hearts
Nachtigal  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Nachtigal  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nachtigal

2 posters

Go down

Nachtigal  Empty Nachtigal

Post by The_Cat_Lady 24/12/13, 05:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Title: Nachtigal
Developer: Cyanide Tea
Publishers:
Cyanide Tea
Platform: PC
Official website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nachtigal tells the story of Miranda Namatgira, a bright college student who travels to Belgium for a holiday. One evening, she loses track of time while sight-seeing and becomes lost in the woods. Just as she's about to consider camping outdoors for the night, Miranda happens upon a hauntingly beautiful castle. She decides to venture inside, but nothing could have prepared her for the bloody sight she beholds there...or for the two vampires who capture her.

I finished this game recently and enjoyed it a lot. It's short,but very well done. I liked the fact that the bad endings are quite dark - it reminds people that vampires are monsters,not disco balls(cough,twilight joke,cough). Plus, for such a short game there are a lot of CGs.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Nachtigal  Empty Re: Nachtigal

Post by Reina-chan 24/12/13, 06:43 pm

Ah, I've played this one! I really didn't expect anything from it, really. But then it blew my mind <3 I love the characters, not too mushy and not too lame xD
For a short game, the romance didn't seem rushed at all~ Love it!
I haven't played the bad ends though, I tend to be obsessed after seeing bad (dark) ends so...no, just no ><
Reina-chan
Reina-chan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 72
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 24/12/13, 07:07 pm

Reina-chan wrote:I haven't played the bad ends though, I tend to be obsessed after seeing bad (dark) ends so...no, just no ><
I also avoid bad ending if I can,but I was too curious about the CGs.  Ehehe~
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down