Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Pyrite Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Pyrite Heart

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 24/12/13, 05:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Title: Pyrite Heart
Developer: IDHAS Studios & Winged Cloud
Publishers:
Winged Cloud
Platform: PC
Official website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Plot: When a feud with her brother gets too hot, Princess Ahri Remono, a young woman with a heart of fire, accepts a challenge that she cannot thrive in the world outside the Imperial Palace. In her first day in class, the boisterous princess finds a potential rival in the student body president, Ryuu. Moving to assert her dominance, Ahri challenges the young man to a series of contests. When each of them end inconclusively, she challenges him to the one thing she hopes he can't be good at, a cook-off. When her rival cheerfully accepts, the young princess realizes that she may have gotten in way over her head.

So this free otome game came out yesterday - right in time for Christmas  smile . The art is really well done  like . I haven't finished it yet,but I'm enjoying it so far - Ahri is the exact opposite of the typical japanese heroine. I noticed that some people find her annoying,but I personally find her amusing.

BTW There will be a voiced version coming up soon...no idea how soon, but soon. xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Pyrite Heart

Post by celasvictoria on 24/12/13, 09:20 pm

I heard about this game but haven't played it yet. Have too many things on my backlog already  Crying But I'll definitely be checking this out, maybe when the voiced version comes out. The art does indeed look good, specially for a free game.

Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 25/12/13, 01:29 am

I'm gonna check it out later when I get some time~ Its nice to see upcoming VN developers
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Arekyon on 26/12/13, 04:58 am

This is amazing game! I finished it and I'm really happy, that it's free. Art is done sooooo beautifully and I love that originality.
Sometimes I found heroine really "snobby" as they say, because... well, there were some scenes, when she act awfully. But I think, I like it, because she was herself and I just like that acting of proud princess. It's something new!
Characters are nice :33 I went for Kenta's route as first, and I think it was the nicest. It was suuuuuper sad, or that's what I think. Ryuu was awesome as well. They both have gorgeous stories. :333
CG ? When I saw my first CG in this game, I was all "kyaaaaaa, Kentaaaa~ I luv u~~" it's so sexyyy ! :D and so cute. I just love that art. I spammed my friends on skype how amazing it is. :DD
Music fits good too :33 

I could say, that at this game you will be crying, laughing, staring in amaze and cuteness of this game, be surprised and never be bored. I can't believe it's their first game. I can't stop thinking that it's professional work. :33

Highly recommeded, because I think you won't be disappointed.
(and sorry, if I wrote something strangely. x_x)

"Because... we will see each other again!"
Arekyon
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : -21
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 27/12/13, 06:37 pm

^Agreed, after clearing the game (it has 6 endings apparently) I must admit I'm beyond impressed. The characters were also well portrayed especially Ahri - despite her snobbishness it just felt pretty natural and expected. I liked her and her developments in each story arc.

Story was nice simple and sweet, CGs were great, wish they added in a gallery option though and that they developed her brother a little more, but that's a different kind of game I guess maybe >.> idk...all in all it was a great effort I'm gonna follow up on them more.
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 24/01/14, 03:10 am

Being the princess she is, of course she would come off snooty at times... a lot of times. But, yes~ Excellent work for a doujin VN. I don't really have a problem with the lack of an album. I've gotten so used to that with all the games I've played without a section for unlocked CGs.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga on 24/01/14, 06:01 pm

I will definitely try to play this!

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue on 27/01/14, 09:07 am

This was soooooo cuuuute! I liked Ryuu a lot, but Kenta's route made me want to cry! Omg how sweet and adorable. The game needs to be longer so we know what happens to them. Sequel!!!

insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina-chan on 27/01/14, 09:35 am

This was cute, I didn't expect so much feelings from such a short game smile
I'm neutral about the MC though, she's amusing, that's for sure, but it doesn't mean I like the way she acts :3
I really love Kenta, he's so kind and adorable!
The art is one of the best I can find in OELVNs, nice coloring, shading. It'd be nice to have a gallery, but meh, I can just save the screenshot ^^"

Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 72
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuuhime on 27/01/14, 12:06 pm

This game was super super cute  Sparkle 
Kenta was my first choice and he ended up being my favourite <3
His story almost made me cry!  Crying 

Ahri was a little irritating at times though.. But she is a princess so I guess she has an excuse LOL

I really wish there was a gallery though.  Bert sweating
Azuuhime
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://azuuhime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga on 02/02/14, 09:25 pm

Arekyon wrote:This is amazing game! I finished it and I'm really happy, that it's free. Art is done sooooo beautifully and I love that originality.
Sometimes I found heroine really "snobby" as they say, because... well, there were some scenes, when she act awfully. But I think, I like it, because she was herself and I just like that acting of proud princess. It's something new!
Characters are nice :33 I went for Kenta's route as first, and I think it was the nicest. It was suuuuuper sad, or that's what I think. Ryuu was awesome as well. They both have gorgeous stories. :333
CG ? When I saw my first CG in this game, I was all "kyaaaaaa, Kentaaaa~ I luv u~~" it's so sexyyy ! :D and so cute. I just love that art. I spammed my friends on skype how amazing it is. :DD
Music fits good too :33 

I could say, that at this game you will be crying, laughing, staring in amaze and cuteness of this game, be surprised and never be bored. I can't believe it's their first game. I can't stop thinking that it's professional work. :33

Highly recommeded, because I think you won't be disappointed.
(and sorry, if I wrote something strangely. x_x)
I totally agree! I went for Kenta's route after Ryuu's but I liked Kenta's better Love it!  I got teary eyed. Crying  So cute~ Embarassed/ Kyaa!  I think this is amazing and it's so awesome that it's free!

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marzena587 on 22/03/14, 04:35 pm

It was cute, but not too long
marzena587
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -20
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chintyavanss on 29/03/14, 06:46 pm

they should made a sequel for this sad this game is just too cute [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]with all that graphics and outfit..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chintyavanss
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 79
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content