Otome Hearts
So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog...

Go down

Old Otome Games you want a review:

So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting1017%So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting10 17% 
[ 1 ]
So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting100%So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]
So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting1050%So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting10 50% 
[ 3 ]
So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting100%So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]
So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting1017%So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting10 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting1016%So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Voting10 16% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog... Empty So, I'm just wondering to do my backlog...

Post by chiruchan 07/11/13, 11:47 am

Since it's going to be a pretty long holiday soon,Hello 
I want to clear some of my backlog... and trying to write a review.
You guys have any ideas which games I should write about? 

My backlog listing is very long, and I just make a poll for otome games that published in 2010, but I'm happy to take any ideas... I love you
chiruchan
chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 100
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://otomenoheya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: