Otome Hearts
Hello there. \(uwu)/ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello there. \(uwu)/ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there. \(uwu)/

4 posters

Go down

Hello there. \(uwu)/ Empty Hello there. (uwu)/

Post by QueenOfLiars 19/10/13, 02:20 am

So uh. Hello. Hello 

Let me start off with a few small things. My name is Iman, but I go by Imani. You can call me either one. Ehehe~

I enjoy Lolita, Maid costumes (Don't talk to me about those cause then I will go off on a rant on what I love about them so much.), drawing cartoons, Reading horror stories, Visual Novels, and singing songs.

Oh you~ Now! Time for a couple of favorites!

Visual Novels...
Otome: Road to Emerald (iOS) & Hatoful Boyfriend. Although, I would love to play more Otome games because I enjoy many more than these.
BL/Yaoi: I actually don't enjoy these becaise I'm not into Yaoi that much, but I did enjoy DRAMAtical Murder.
Regular: Rose Gun Days & Higanbana No Saku Yoru Ni. Mostly all of the 07th Expansion ones. And Dangan Ronpa
Eroge: I don't play these as well, but I do like Flyable Heart.

Games: Touhou Project, Ib, Yume Nikki, Jack and Daxter, Epic Mickey, Sonic Colors, and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Anime: Uta No Prince-Sama (I actually want to play the game, but my desktop computer won't let me ;;; ), Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Tsuritama, Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt, and Princess Jellyfish.

I also like AKB48, but I have limited knowledge on it. (I actually know more about how to use Taobao than I know about AKB48. Haha... Bert sweating)

Well, these are a few small things about me. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. Trust me, I don't bite at all! Unless...You suddenly make me really uncomfortable. Frustrated

Please do take care of me! I would love to meet some great people on here! Embarassed/ Kyaa!

(And here's a little treat -- A Vocaloid song I like very much!)
QueenOfLiars
QueenOfLiars
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 22
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello there. \(uwu)/ Empty Re: Hello there. \(uwu)/

Post by The_Cat_Lady 20/10/13, 01:39 pm

Hello and welcome Hello!
BTW That's one of my favorite vocaloid songs too smile.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MayaKawaei 21/10/13, 06:46 pm

Hello, welcome to the forums!Oh you~  Oh, you like Princess Jellyfish, Madoka and AKB48. That's awesome, I love them too :D Enjoy your stay here! ^^
MayaKawaei
MayaKawaei
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 70
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/tadaimarenaichuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 21/10/13, 08:13 pm

I <3 UtaPri and Madoka as well. :D I loved UtaPri so much, that I got the Music game (first one). It's so cute. :3

Is there a translation on Higabana? Haven't read that one, but I'm a big fan of the Higurashi series, though.
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenOfLiars 22/10/13, 02:39 pm

Blue_Star wrote:I <3 UtaPri and Madoka as well. :D I loved UtaPri so much, that I got the Music game (first one).  It's so cute. :3

Is there a translation on Higabana?  Haven't read that one, but I'm a big fan of the Higurashi series, though.
There should be the first night on Fuwanovel. I finished it, but I tried downloading it again and my computer wouldn't let me for some reason. Crying
QueenOfLiars
QueenOfLiars
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 22
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content