Otome Hearts
Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!- - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!- - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!-

+24
QueenOfLiars
Skeens
neelloc
Blue_Star
billies
kiery
Daeyamati
Her Cheshire Smile
Eryx
Zucchini
xoxoPhilophobia
Laramie Castiel
Vanilla-Hime
yumeneko
ara-ara
eigengrau
KawaiiMess
otomekiss
Lerione
xX_Lady_Vampire_Xx
Sku
minako
Kopin
Ace of Hearts
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!- - Page 3 Empty Re: Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!-

Post by Daeyamati 16/07/13, 11:34 pm

Skeens wrote:I think so too |D His voice actor is Hirarin, right? I don't hate his voice, but I don't quite like it, either... generally, I like it when seiyuu use their voices in a higher octave (not super high, just... higher than normal or just normal?) so his voice kind of rubbed me in a way I didn't like HUIHGUISFJ ヽ(・ × ・♡・ × ・)ノ゛ 

I don't feel like I'll like Disk II, but I could always be wrong! It's just that their voices don't really rub with me right, but I do like Animal-Wielding Shota Beast Tamer's design and concept. Also I already preordered it on AmiAmi so I can't cancel
Yeah, Knight's seiyuu is Hirarin. I think he's using his normal voice for this role so maybe it just needs some getting used to? NojiKen (Odoriko/Dancer) is using his higher voice for this game so maybe you'll like him better.

On a side note, I just love how the characters are getting crazier with each installment. Rejet really knows how to push boundaries!
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!- - Page 3 Empty Re: Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!-

Post by Skeens 17/07/13, 05:00 am

Daeyamati wrote:Yeah, Knight's seiyuu is Hirarin. I think he's using his normal voice for this role so maybe it just needs some getting used to? NojiKen (Odoriko/Dancer) is using his higher voice for this game so maybe you'll like him better.

On a side note, I just love how the characters are getting crazier with each installment. Rejet really knows how to push boundaries!

Ehh, it's his normal voice?! Really?? I've only heard him in a few roles, but this surprises me ⌒(p・ェ・; )⌒ I liked Odoriko's voice and design the best, actually haha! Can't go wrong with Nojiken either. I've only started listening to his voice, but it has a nice sound to it.

I never noticed the rising crazy levels until you mentioned it HAHA HISGSFJ One of my friends mentioned there being a distortion level bar I never noticed, so I think they'll get less crazy as we go down their (supposedly short) routes? I'd prefer not to date a pixel man who's slightly bonkers, so that's relieving LMAO
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenOfLiars 26/10/13, 08:13 pm

This looks fun! I should download the trial when I get the chance. c:
QueenOfLiars
QueenOfLiars
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 22
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodyFallen 15/11/13, 05:51 am

I finally downloaded and installed it! And since I discovered VNR, I'm going to have so much fun with it c:
BloodyFallen
BloodyFallen
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 53
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 08/12/13, 03:48 am

You don't know how much I am begging to want to play this game. Sadly, I don't understand Japanese plus I don't know where to buy it..but the trailer videos make the game fun! >3<
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame 20/04/14, 04:49 am

;w; It's a short and sweet game. Very short. There isn't a whole lot of plot.

Honestly it's like a playable drama CD, lol.
Ame
Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 699
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 16/08/14, 10:48 pm

Still, it looks fun. I got an edition of the first game. However, sadly I can't seem to get ITH working with it..-scrowls- Any advice on this end?
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 31/05/16, 07:52 pm

To be honest, I've completed all 3 games in the DK series and I don't quite see the appeal. Sure, the guys are likable and even hilarious at times, but beyond that, I still didn't like them enough to enjoy the game.  Crying

I did like the system though. I found it rather sleek.
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 23
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3