Otome Hearts
The second reproduction - Page 1 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The second reproduction - Page 1 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second reproduction

+8
FlyingTripod
Kouryuu
reyscha
BloodyFallen
The_Cat_Lady
Daeyamati
Blue_Star
AliceMancelia
12 posters

Go down

The second reproduction - Page 1 Empty Re: The second reproduction

Post by FlyingTripod 09/12/13, 12:00 am

Ah, just played it and got the Secret character first :3 (He's actually pretty affectionate despite the.. uh.. yeah XD)
FlyingTripod
FlyingTripod
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 48
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 13/12/13, 02:10 am

This was one of the first otome games I've ever played, so it has a special place in my heart. I remember I did Gardis's route first and it was awesome! I loved his character and his story was so interesting I finished it in a day  Ehehe~ 

Unfortunatly I didn't like Lezette so much. He ended up being kind of annoying to me and the route was sort of boring (of course, that's just my opinion)

Lastly, I looove the SS. Even though it was shorter than the other two, it was fun to play and I liked his interaction with the MC and that cake scene OMG

Anyway, I recommend this to anyone who likes stories that has a strong-willed MC and some political/religious theme. I would say that my likeness of the characters goes like this: Gardis>SS>Lezette.
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by dashmoo 31/12/13, 01:26 am

I'm playing through this one right now. I'm really enjoying the artwork and slowing down my reading so taking my time hehe smile
dashmoo
dashmoo
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 22/01/14, 04:50 am

I remember finishing every route this game in two days, but I replayed it some eight times.  Crying  I think that I did cry when Gardis and Christina...
Spoiler:

I honestly could not comprehend Lezette's actions, since it seemed like he could have freaking TOLD CHRISTINA EVERYTHING and saved all the heartbreak that I really could not feel myself. Of course, he was trying to spare her feelings of guilt over Croft, but that whole self-sacrificing aspect was, like, WHYYYY?? While I think that it was nice that Gardis...
Spoiler:
I thought it was utterly stupid that it was a magical device that looked almost futuristic, rather than some sort of magical marking all over his body.
Spoiler:

Even though this game is not *really* my favorite otoge (though, yes, it has that very special place in my heart), I usually list it as such in case people are curious enough to look at my forum profiles in random other places. I know that I had swayed at least one person to start playing The Second Reproduction~ There are quite a number of people who appreciate Christina as a strong heroine, and the concepts surrounding the war was rather appealing, as well.

I like the sprites and some of the CGs, but many of the CGs still look derpy, almost as though another artist or assistant tackled them instead. Oh, and I still adored Jin's route, even though some people are torn by/dislike his rape-y yandere-ness.

My final gripe about this game is how child Risty is blonde. *eye twitch* Even though anime/manga is full of characters with hair colors that reach the rainbow spectrum, I have this issue with stories in general that do not take genetics in account. Of course it was based on Granny Risty's hair, but I cannot imagine that would be possible when both of Christina's sisters and mother had silver hair. Pfft, recessive genes, my butt. It's like saying that a black haired guy and a red haired woman suddenly get a very neon blue haired child.

Okay, there. That is me and my rant.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/01/14, 07:22 am

I need to finish this game... I got one of Gardis' endings and a bad ending as well but then my computer broke and had to get a new hard drive [internal crying cause I had to replay everything to get my save data back] and this is one I have not yet gotten my save data back on x__x luckily it's on fuwanovel so it wasn't hard to get back on my computer I just haven't had the motication to play it but I guess while I'm waiting for Sweet Pool and Lamento to be translated I should play it >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 26/01/14, 02:01 pm

ColletteRen wrote:my computer broke and had to get a new hard drive
I know your pain. My hard drive died last year Crying 
I was in such a bad mood that I watched Ouran Host Club the whole day...and skipped school...
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/01/14, 02:21 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:I know your pain. My hard drive died last year Crying 
I was in such a bad mood that I watched Ouran Host Club the whole day...and skipped school...

Yupppp. My laptop is very old so I knew it would die eventually but uugh still sucks. Luckily one of my frieds a few months later just gave me the one from his laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 19/09/14, 12:52 pm

I'm so in love with Gardis! Embarassed/ Kyaa! I mean, how can a Demon Lord be that HAWT! Srsly! Very Mad But still, it made my heart go doki doki! I liked Jin's route too. Such a handsome he is. Yes! Love it!
 It makes me want to play it again. Hahah! Sparkle lol
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 21
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down