Otome Hearts
Here some NEw otome game! for android/iphone 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Here some NEw otome game! for android/iphone

Go down

default Here some NEw otome game! for android/iphone

Post by Guest on 24/08/13, 08:43 pm

Here's Some new Otome game hehe!!              

and Here's my ID:PHziCEC6mu hey Do't you ever forget my ID >_< 
and
Ta-da!!!!

Here some NEw otome game! for android/iphone Tumblr_mqef0aNaTa1r1rn8qo1_r1_500

Release Dates (iPhone, Android)
Japanese: December, 2012
English: august 23rd, 2013

"In the middle of war…a Ninja appeared. Since then, you’ve been in the midst of the Genpei war and involved in a forbidden romance…

Engage in battles with the survival of the ninjas hanging in the balance, seek out and conquer true romance, and achieve success in both love and adventure! 
A romantic life with handsome ninjas and feelings of love…who is your Destiny Ninja?”

This is the newest installment of the Shall we Date series from NTT Solmare! Download it for free for the"

Here some NEw otome game! for android/iphone 72QUi9BKT6UqW9QhszZD9j-K9JF8f4kQe2JG9n2uqjP0xPY0gZYhxhNPPNDwK5xljhQ=h310-rw

Here some NEw otome game! for android/iphone 8hswwpGKlXJ2BvsqsUsiy_4tMXogvS9XUb58Ur_b7os7laG2y_cvaq_4_s8Mf4eUUuU=h310-rw

Here some NEw otome game! for android/iphone WeZf6EkrAEoCbBiVH7r8H4vE7wZzpTntPFhn16Ryw_KVnxfUPhfpSMhKAez3cnPH=h900-rw

^_^  click here to download on android

^_^  Click here to download on iphone

I do not own this game  >___<

this game is by
Here some NEw otome game! for android/iphone NlVTb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum