Otome Hearts
potential, "Long Live the Queen" Let's play 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
potential, "Long Live the Queen" Let's play 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

potential, "Long Live the Queen" Let's play

3 posters

Go down

potential, "Long Live the Queen" Let's play Empty potential, "Long Live the Queen" Let's play

Post by Shaye 17/05/13, 10:33 pm

So I am about to purchase, "Long Live the Queen" because of the amazing sale going on right now, and I thought it would be fun if I used it as an opportunity to work out a kind of guided Let's Play with some of you in the fun loving otome community.

Rather than your typical review, I'd like to work with interested parties in creating a team where we vote on what areas our Queen should focus gaining xp in, and what activity's she participates in with our end goal being that we successfully keep our queeny from getting murdered!

I would post pictures of the game, and put up a vote at the beginning of each game month where we decide what we have our Queen take interest in.

Anyone interested in participating?
Shaye
Shaye
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 61
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

potential, "Long Live the Queen" Let's play Empty Re: potential, "Long Live the Queen" Let's play

Post by Akuni 18/05/13, 05:15 pm

Oh~ Its on me Let's Play list~ Sure ^^

I love guided let's plays >:3
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

potential, "Long Live the Queen" Let's play Empty Re: potential, "Long Live the Queen" Let's play

Post by Blue_Star 29/05/13, 12:29 am

Oh, that sounds fun! I <3 Let's Plays! I'd love to participate, but I don't understand Japanese. D: Does that matter for this one?
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down