Otome Hearts
Shall We Date: Series!  - Page 1 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Shall We Date: Series!  - Page 1 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shall We Date: Series!

5 posters

Go down

Shall We Date: Series!  - Page 1 Empty Re: Shall We Date: Series!

Post by fairth 28/08/14, 04:15 am

Ninja Love ftw~ It was my first Smartphone Otome Game, and the first time I bought an Otome Game !!

I really enjoyed all the routes ! Too bad Hanzo's story isn't available on android device.

I think, it's still my favorite though Lost Island challenges is well. (Since it has zombies it's bound to be awesome !) It all depends if you prefer Zombie or Ninja based stories xD
(I love and enjoy both !)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down