Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Star Project~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Star Project~~

Post by Akuni on 16/05/13, 06:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Description:
Star Project is an online Otome management and dating sim. You play as the manager of a star management company whose previous owner and wife passed away recently. After parting ways with the stars and staff you find yourself in mountains of debt and an old ragged building that looks like it will collapse any day now.

One day, a righteous boy who came from the country came out of nowhere and appeared before the girl. The girl saw star potential in this young man and they both teamed up to start the "Star Project!"

Will the young, country boy and the naïve manager be able to create a stunning 'star?'
Can you try to make a new idol?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link to the Korean version of the game: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Japanese version is apparently abandoned :[

The Korean version seems up and running it makes me jealous that I can't read Korean or that I don't have a Korean security code to sign up ;^; siggh`Because all the different features are functioning and stuff sigggh I think'

Any other players?
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Star Project~~

Post by Dududu on 16/05/13, 11:50 am

I really liked the characters and and little stories with this but oh god I'm just too lazy to finish any of it. Anything that requires me to wait to be able to continue doing something puts me off, of course that doesn't mean the game isn't good; on the contrary I think it's really cool and every now and then I go back and obsess for like two days.

Which I will probably go do now, hahahhaaa they're all going to hate me for being gone so long... SIGHHH.

Yeeeeup, I've been gone a while. But it's kind of fun because the reaction you get after returning from your lengthy game hibernation is pretty funny. ERR BUT THEN -46 MOOD, HAHAHA ohhh sorry dudes.

But anyone with a lengthy attention span will love this, probably people who can also get into Facebook games or whatever will actually be able to get somewhere with this game since the games are the same kind of thing? Use up resources and then wait a couple hours or whatever?

Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 155
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 17/05/13, 03:13 am

^UGGGH Hate those facebook games xD But I can't deny how addictive they are. Which is why I always quit MMOs after a while, once I get their best endings I'll just leave. Now I'm using him as a cash cow. I wonder if they need help translating or bringing stuff over and stuff I bet its not easy, well...running and managing an MMO overall is pretty hard ;;
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pomlio on 21/05/13, 06:38 am

Oh god addictive internet games

But I've started playing Star Project recently. It's a lot of fun, and I think I'm starting to warm up towards Touya.
Mostly I just like to play Busy Patissier, complain because Touya's always pissy (just be happy and do your shows, damnit!) and because it's going to take me forever to make enough stars to extend Ren's contract.
I do not think I have the right attitude to play this game. But I do anyway (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Pomlio
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 39
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 22/05/13, 06:33 am

^I do, I just don't have the time ;;

Ugh I just want a month to cashcow on Touya and go for Ren. Before that blue haired guy comes and then its just three @_@ I have Touya's good ending though ^^ I feel semi-proud. I don't wanna renew his contract until I get to a point where I can dedicate 30 days or more to it @_@ Cuz...I can grind. That's my thing.
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by tssf on 24/05/13, 12:16 am

I am in love with this game. I finished Ren's scenarios and am very happy because of this, should still be working on Touya, but before I do that, I have a strange goal of getting both guys' skills up to 900, maybe 999.
I am also looking forward to seeing Torian, though it might take some time.

I really love the game, it's just wonderful. I like the story, the characters are wonderful and I can't get enough of some of them. I really enjoy some of the mini games, but others are nothing for me, not yet. I have to admit that the two games I hated the most seems to be so much fun now.

Sadly, I am rather lazy at the moment, at least when it comes to Star Project. I have a very busy real life right now and just can't spend all my time playing the game and because of a few problems and events, I can't even find the time to sit down and play it when I want to, so I decided to accomplish something: get the events for nt playing often, which was out of question before, considering how much I enjoyed logging in every day.
tssf
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 53
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 30/05/13, 03:33 am

^AMEN. It is so hard to find time to dedicate to these games T^T Touya I haven't abandoned you ;~; I'm just taking a break....
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by monochromesketches on 13/06/13, 03:38 pm

Oh my gosh this game used to be my life, haha. But then, you have to wait for the energy gauge to fill up and...well, if I don't do something all in a row, I tend to abandon it ^^" And the guys are so high maintenance XD

Otherwise, this is a great game, tbh~ I'll have to go back to it one day.

Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://starryinsomnia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saranghae on 16/06/13, 04:56 am

Star Project, oh my I haven't played this game for a while. (,,#゚Д゚)
It's a good game, not the best but also not the worst.
Finished Touya's route but not the new guy's(i forgot his name).

Oh and the dance mini-game is so hard, it's just.. Crying I really can't do it, whenever i tried to increase their dance skills it was a pain in the ass Very Mad
saranghae
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 16/06/13, 07:19 pm

^Oh you can do the lower level stuff and the gauge will just fill up but slower xD

Its like a little cheat sheet but it works, so you can complete all the courses up to 9 I think without ever actually doing the higher level ones.

Its great if you don't wanna lose skills while gaining them. It just takes longer ._.
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 28/08/14, 04:10 am

The singing higher levels are the most difficult !!

I don't know how you guys managed to get through the level where there are no keys lightning and just the teacher singing.
Are we supposed to... know them by heart ? Or just guess blindly until Luck knocks ?
(Weird expression, I know)

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 335
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content