Otome Hearts
Otome game help~! Requesting Artists~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Otome game help~! Requesting Artists~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otome game help~! Requesting Artists~

4 posters

Go down

Otome game help~! Requesting Artists~ Empty Otome game help~! Requesting Artists~

Post by xNado 13/05/13, 11:35 pm

So, I'm learning how to use Ren'Py, to make an otome game .. I Write stories, so the script&the making of the game is my job [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ~
But.. I need artists for the characters, since I can't draw well on my laptop&I don't have a tablet yet :c So I'm asking for your help ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you can draw well, Idc if it's on a tablet or on a computer, just as long as the art is attractive c: I've seen alot of topics regarding the characters' looks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] &It's REALLY important to all the otome players that the characters are well-drawn .. So I'm hoping I can find anybody that can draw this good ;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you can't, show it to some of your friends? c: Maybe one of them will be glad to help [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ~
&To make it easier, I'll get you the characters of the story in pixels, liek this ;

So it's easier to draw, instead of just imaginning it according to the descriptions O w O~ (TheCharactersAreFromAnOnlineGameCalledMaplestoryBTW [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] IDidNotMakeThem, Nexon'sToCredit.c:)

If you're willing to enter, I might aswell see one of your drawings? c:

Try drawing these two seperately ;

&The best drawing joins! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

INTRO ~ Game's name is { AUPRA } ;

Taskida Hiyori is a normal girl in her first year of high school. She isn't popular&she doesn't have much friends.
She has the same classes with her best friend, Nicola. He's smart, always having straight A's, he has a great influence on Hiyori&he seems to grant her happiness. He's what all girls would probably call a 'Nerd', but Hiyori knows how kind&gentle he is&that he's better than all the guys she could ever meet.
On the first day of the second semester, Hiyori overslept, She spent the night before reading about supernatural powers.
She woke up in the middle of the night, gasping for air. She sat up&looked around her room -- there was nothing. Nobody, no voices, no ghosts -- Nothing at all. She thought it might've been a weird dream.
She got up to get a glass of water. While walking down the stairs, she glanced something.. A Shadow?
But it wasn't normal.. What human would have a tail?!
She calmly held her head&took a deep breath -- "Haha.. haa.. of course not! A person with a tail? No way! It's just.. ridiculous... yeah!"
She walked calmly across the living room, slowly reaching the kitchen, looking around.
"As I thought.. It's probably just nothing. Nothing.."
She kept walking..then something passed right in front of her! She saw red eyes.. they were glowing with anger.. She immediately raced up the stairs&into her room. She wrapped herself in her blanket, breathing heavily, pushing herself into sleep.
Hiyori woke up the next morning -- it was already 8:00am. She ran down the stairs, not bothering to eat breakfast, Getting dressed quickly in her uniform&running off to school.
She approached Nicola&sat next to them as their classes are about to start.
A Couple of hours passed, class was as boring as usual, until a horrible headache hit her.
She put her head down on the desk, trying to calm the throbbing headache down. Nicola felt there was something strange, so he asked if she was alright, just then Hiyori felt something strange.. She felt like something is poking her back.
She started squirming a little to push that thing off the bench, but only hurt her badly -- Nicola had no idea what was happening.. he shifted to the left to see what's up with her, then he saw something that made him gasp -- What did he see?

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by xNado on 15/05/13, 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
xNado
xNado
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 66
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Otome game help~! Requesting Artists~ Empty Re: Otome game help~! Requesting Artists~

Post by Alera 14/05/13, 12:24 am

This sounds interesting, but could you tell a bit more about the project/story/game itself? Also how many characters you would need drawn and all that?
And another thing, you seem to want high quality artwork. Does it mean the project is going to be commercial and the work- paid? Because for some of the examples you're showing I know that that's the case actually and that's why they're so good.

Good luck with this! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alera
Alera
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 327
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://psyalera.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Otome game help~! Requesting Artists~ Empty Re: Otome game help~! Requesting Artists~

Post by xNado 14/05/13, 12:33 am

Alera wrote:This sounds interesting, but could you tell a bit more about the project/story/game itself? Also how many characters you would need drawn and all that?
And another thing, you seem to want high quality artwork. Does it mean the project is going to be commercial and the work- paid? Because for some of the examples you're showing I know that that's the case actually and that's why they're so good.

Good luck with this! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, I've just started writing about an hour ago, so it might take a little while to be up with a complete story c:
I really don't want to spoil it though D: So the joining artist(s) will get the main characters' pixelled characters&I'll tell them what I've come up with by the time c:
&Not less than 9-10 characters :O
&Nohh, not really [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (P)lanets has really cute artwork, but it's still free c:
Not just because the artwork is good, it means the game has to be paid for c:
I'm doing this for the otome gamers out there, so I don't want the game to be paid for, since it would really prevent alot of players :c
Tysm, Alera-chan<3~! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
xNado
xNado
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 14/05/13, 03:00 am

Personally I think the idea of doing the art side of a otome project without worrying about coming up with the story and actually creating the game myself is a very appealing one; teaming up with someone would be great.

But I agree with Alera; I think it would be best to have a more complete uhhh, intro? To your game and your ideas before requesting art. I think it's really cool what you want to do, but I'd work on your side of things a bit more before hand. Once you get that done-ish, I'm sure you'll find a willing artist.

I do hope to see your idea become a reality! The more otome the better!

But I'd suggest writing up maybe a brief intro to the story and maybe some info on the main character?

I hope what I've said is actually helpful, sorry if it's all just babble and good luck with your project.
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 155
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xNado 15/05/13, 12:21 am

Dududu wrote:Personally I think the idea of doing the art side of a otome project without worrying about coming up with the story and actually creating the game myself is a very appealing one; teaming up with someone would be great.

But I agree with Alera; I think it would be best to have a more complete uhhh, intro? To your game and your ideas before requesting art. I think it's really cool what you want to do, but I'd work on your side of things a bit more before hand. Once you get that done-ish, I'm sure you'll find a willing artist.

I do hope to see your idea become a reality! The more otome the better!

But I'd suggest writing up maybe a brief intro to the story and maybe some info on the main character?

I hope what I've said is actually helpful, sorry if it's all just babble and good luck with your project.
Done! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ahahah yush it was quite helpfull. c: Tysm, DUDUDUDUUDUDUDUUDUDUD-chan<3~! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Take a look&tell me what you think? c:
xNado
xNado
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by feather 24/02/17, 12:56 pm

I am not sure if this is still up but - I'm an artist  :3
feather
feather
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 6
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down