Otome Hearts
What's your favorite Otome Game? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What's your favorite Otome Game? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite Otome Game?

+14
jozetto
The_Cat_Lady
kyuuichii
Sayolizz
Azusa
_Alicia
GranKarneval7
Blue_Star
Aserettt
Loki666
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
Dududu
rozelie123
Xyryhll
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's your favorite Otome Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your favorite Otome Game?

Post by Loki666 22/05/13, 12:31 am

Aserettt wrote:
Xyryhll wrote: I have a DSi so it isn't really an issue for me.. but No$gba is really good, the sounds isn't robotic much, but like what I've said before, you can't rotate it like desmume. :scratch: the downside of emulators ;\

Yeah, I wouldn't like to play the game with my head turned upside down the whole time.. LOL
I guess I can't play the tokimeki games then.. unless they make the emulators better or something :p
Thanks anyways^^
You can play them on Desmume o:
It allows you to turn the emulator which ever way you want :3
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Otome Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your favorite Otome Game?

Post by Aserettt 22/05/13, 02:33 am

Loki666 wrote: You can play them on Desmume o:
It allows you to turn the emulator which ever way you want :3

Yep, but the sounds and voices are SO robotic and it hurts my ears ><
Plus, sound (music, voices, etc) are important for me when I play vns sad
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 222
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 25/05/13, 09:18 am

My first love was Frozen Essence. I absolutely loved the characters. Each one had a background (except for those bad guys) and a terrific story. I love that game so much! But then came the Second Reproduction. The voice actors, the osts, the opening, the art, the story, the awesome kick-butt protagonist! It won me over. Even the bad guy(?) had a story tell... I cried so much! I just love otome games with stories. Anyway, those are my two cents.
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 65
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Гость 03/07/13, 12:01 am

My first and favorite game is Wand of Fortune. Really love this game and played in all 4 parts)
Гость

Back to top Go down

Post by _Alicia 03/08/13, 09:13 pm

For me, I guess... It's Hakuouki, The Second Reproduction and I really enjoyed Royal Trap. I loved the fact that the stories were really well written, and the protagonists were cool. Oh, and there's Persona! It's not the traditional VN, but the Social Links are incredible and I just love them so much! It's really deep, and... it's awesome in many, many ways. Specially P3P, with the FeMC, and P4 <3
_Alicia
_Alicia
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 14
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Azusa 03/08/13, 10:47 pm

I haven't played many of them, but right now my favorites are every Starry Sky >.<
Azusa
Azusa
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 38
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayolizz 04/08/13, 05:12 am

I've only played free otome games cuz I don't have enough money to buy some. I really like Moonlight walks and Number Days (pacthesis) :D
Sayolizz
Sayolizz
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 128
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 24/01/14, 08:23 am

Hakuouki  Embarassed/ Kyaa! I love Shinsengumi history and because Okita was there Perv look
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyryhll 05/11/14, 12:23 am

I am now seriously in love with Hakuouki! I love how they kind of connected the fictional plot to some of the historical events that actually happened! Haha

I am trying to see now if I would also squeal whilst playing Amnesia *\(^o^)/*
Xyryhll
Xyryhll
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 05/11/14, 12:37 am

Hmm, I'd say Tiny x Machinegun - I'm really into police themed games (detective too) and having an otome with a similar theme is gold Sparkle
Black Wolves Saga comes pretty close to the top, though.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 06/11/14, 11:45 am

kyuuichii wrote:Hakuouki  Embarassed/ Kyaa! I love Shinsengumi history and because Okita was there Perv look

I love Shinsengumi as well... so Hakuouki is also top of my list... like
I just love how they mix the oni thing and the story so perfectly together...
Am big fan of Hijikata... but Kazama is pulling me over to his side everytime... Embarassed/ Kyaa!
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jdbr2000 27/11/14, 09:01 am

My favorites would be probably:
- The Second Reproduction
- Koezaru wa Akai Hana
- PersonA ~Opera za no Kaijin~
- Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi
- Starstruck Love (mobile)

Waaaaaa
I actually have many favorites, but that's my shortened list...^^
jdbr2000
jdbr2000
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 1
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kazumi04 15/02/15, 01:25 pm

wand of fortune, amnesia, norn9.... too much XD
kazumi04
kazumi04
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 15/02/15, 11:27 pm

I know this probably has already been asked... But what English releases are everyone's favourite? I know and love Hakuouki but I've been looking for another possibly on PSP or maybe PS3 platform? Anyone have any suggestions?
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 191
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://kawaii-ash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 16/02/15, 02:08 am

Sweet Fuse! It's on PSP. I actually bought Hakuoki and Sweet Fuse at the same time, but I started playing Hakuoki first because it was so famous, and the art was so pretty compared to Sweet Fuse. I paused Hakuoki though to try the other game, and I couldn't put it down! The action/mystery elements were a lot of fun, and the MC is AWESOME! I love how smart and sassy she is. I also adore Subaru!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 18/02/15, 02:11 am

insight_blue wrote:Sweet Fuse! It's on PSP. I actually bought Hakuoki and Sweet Fuse at the same time, but I started playing Hakuoki first because it was so famous, and the art was so pretty compared to Sweet Fuse. I paused Hakuoki though to try the other game, and I couldn't put it down! The action/mystery elements were a lot of fun, and the MC is AWESOME! I love how smart and sassy she is. I also adore Subaru!
Sweet fuse hmm....? Another game I should become familiar with. I've always loved a good mystery.
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://kawaii-ash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2