Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

NORN9

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: NORN9

Post by Laramie Castiel on 27/05/13, 11:57 am

Wow! An otome game getting a 34/40 on a non-niche website?! That's very promising.

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1810
+Like : 143
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi on 13/09/13, 08:44 pm

Anyone who played the game knows what year the game took place?

Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 631
+Like : 94
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chiruchan on 06/11/13, 11:02 am

I played this game and I would say that this game is really have a lot of potential - BUT - otomate just ruined it...

The artwork is super nice, featuring a lot of well known seiyuus, super eargasm music too...
But the story is just... Unfinished story, inconsistent, an somehow they just throw it on your face... If you decide to ignore the main story and just focusing on the individual story it's pretty nice though... *I think otomate is losing idea for story development or this is just an unfinished game (they released this game behind original schedule)... 

Well, I pretty enjoy it really - Natsuhiko is really...Embarassed/ Kyaa!

My bias is the art is done by the same artist as Jyuzaengi and I love her artwork. The music is by Yanagi Nagi - one of my favorite singer too. *have you watch that opening movie? It's asdfghjkl Ehehe~ 
My fav heroine is Mikoto, super cute tsundere orz
What drew me into the game? Natsuhikooooooooo Embarassed/ Kyaa!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
otomenoheya.wordpress.com | otomenoheya.tumblr.com

chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 100
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://otomenoheya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chiruchan on 06/11/13, 11:04 am

Sakimichi wrote:Anyone who played the game knows what year the game took place?
Ummm... this game is about resetting the world... So it much faaaar into the future, but with taisho era city and modern technology mixed into one... *I'm sorry I'm not good with words Bert sweating

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
otomenoheya.wordpress.com | otomenoheya.tumblr.com

chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 100
Awards :
Events :

http://otomenoheya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 on 16/12/13, 12:07 am

So kinda bump on this topic- anyone really hope this game gets localized soon?

What with a few more niche games getting localized recently by Aksys (Sweet Fuse) and Steam, of all things (Narcissu!!!) I am crossing my fingers for Norn9, and Black Wolves saga in particular- since both (I believe) have been mentioned recently by certain developers (coughAksyscough) as to the types of VN's they might want to localize.

Anyways... enough rambling. anyone else hoping for NORN9 amongst this rash of localizations?.....

catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 57
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies on 31/05/16, 08:02 pm

I think all the characters are adorable, and the art is gorgeous, but after playing Senri's route on my first playthrough...

I hardly enjoyed the routes as much for other characters.  Crying had the same problem with WOF too. 

;_; wish I enjoyed it more. Koharu x Senri is my OTP. Hello Ehehe~

icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 am