Otome Hearts
What was ur weirdest dream that u ever had? Goods/Bads - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What was ur weirdest dream that u ever had? Goods/Bads - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was ur weirdest dream that u ever had? Goods/Bads

+16
clockworkdoll
Prinny
tearsoflight
Yumie
EquinoxCrow
venenatis-risus
Loki666
rozelie123
Dududu
ara-ara
Ayame
Pomlio
Akuni
Bu-Bu San
Ace of Hearts
SethKuroiHuke
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What was ur weirdest dream that u ever had? Goods/Bads - Page 2 Empty Re: What was ur weirdest dream that u ever had? Goods/Bads

Post by Prinny 08/05/13, 05:46 am

This is perfect because I had the weirdest dream just last night.

Okay, so I dreamed I was walking out the doors of the student center at the college I go to, and when I walked out, a lot of people were already there. Suddenly, there was a gun in my face because apparently a gunman had decided to terrorize our campus. I was incredibly frightened having just walked right into him, and then he told us to get on the ground. So there I was on the ground amid a group of people and I try to discreetly get out my cell phone and call...my dad, who works at the same college I go to (in real life, not just in my dream). You'd be thinking, "But why your dad? Why not the police?!" Good question, my friend.

I guess my subconscious thought my dad because he's a retired army vet who my mom and I always go to when we have problems (or some sort of critter has gotten in the house). So I'm calling him, right? As quietly as possible. I'm like, "Dad, there's a gunman here and I don't think the police know yet!" In my dream world, I'm thinking he's going to come in there, fists flying and being his little girl's superhero. That gunman won't even know what hit him.
My dad drives up in front of the student center - which the gunman miraculously does not notice - then proceeds to crawl over to me, sneaking through the various other people on the ground. He gets to me, then has me crawl away with him back to the car. Of course I'm going to, my daddy just got here and I feel totally safe. If the gunman noticed, I was sure my dad would go full-out Chuck Norris on him.

We're back at the car and then we drive to the nearest KFC to have lunch. And that's where the dream ends.

That's how my subconscious ends a dangerous situation. With lunch. Of course. (Our town doesn't even have a KFC!!)
Prinny
Prinny
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 30
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What was ur weirdest dream that u ever had? Goods/Bads - Page 2 Empty Re: What was ur weirdest dream that u ever had? Goods/Bads

Post by Loki666 08/05/13, 08:13 pm

Prinny wrote:This is perfect because I had the weirdest dream just last night.

Okay, so I dreamed I was walking out the doors of the student center at the college I go to, and when I walked out, a lot of people were already there. Suddenly, there was a gun in my face because apparently a gunman had decided to terrorize our campus. I was incredibly frightened having just walked right into him, and then he told us to get on the ground. So there I was on the ground amid a group of people and I try to discreetly get out my cell phone and call...my dad, who works at the same college I go to (in real life, not just in my dream). You'd be thinking, "But why your dad? Why not the police?!" Good question, my friend.

I guess my subconscious thought my dad because he's a retired army vet who my mom and I always go to when we have problems (or some sort of critter has gotten in the house). So I'm calling him, right? As quietly as possible. I'm like, "Dad, there's a gunman here and I don't think the police know yet!" In my dream world, I'm thinking he's going to come in there, fists flying and being his little girl's superhero. That gunman won't even know what hit him.
My dad drives up in front of the student center - which the gunman miraculously does not notice - then proceeds to crawl over to me, sneaking through the various other people on the ground. He gets to me, then has me crawl away with him back to the car. Of course I'm going to, my daddy just got here and I feel totally safe. If the gunman noticed, I was sure my dad would go full-out Chuck Norris on him.

We're back at the car and then we drive to the nearest KFC to have lunch. And that's where the dream ends.

That's how my subconscious ends a dangerous situation. With lunch. Of course. (Our town doesn't even have a KFC!!)
I don't think it's only your subconcious who wanted lunch. Some parts of dreams are created by how you feel when your sleeping. For example, if you were cold, you would be dreaming of being in a cold place. What I'm saying is that you might've been hungry while dreaming. I guess you were also craving some KFC xD. But that's just a funny way to end a dramatic dream xD.

Anyways, I had a weird dream two days ago.
Somehow, I managed to time travel to my past self before I left my elementary school in 7th grade (2 years before someone starts highschool. In Canada, we don't have middle school :p We just have elementary and highschool) Anyways, I wanted to change myself so that I wouldn't become the awkward loner in the future. I don't know what the heck I changed about myself, but the guys and most girls wanted to be my friend. They found it weird that I was talking to them, at first, but then they got used to it and everybody was happy :3 I think one of the guys ended up falling in love with me, but I will never know because I woke up before he could confess :p

This dream gave me a really good idea for an otome game o:
Just add a plot and more detailed characters, some made up events and that's it ^w^
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 12/05/13, 03:18 am

I DREAMED A DREAM

I was in some fancy private school and for some reason I brought my dog and then I lost him and so I went to look for him but there were LIKE A THOUSAND OTHER DOGS EVERYWHERE for some reason and they were all black and white and I was just looking through all these dogs and then there were black bears everywhere and it just got more and more difficult to find my stupid dog and then I think my dream gave up because I apparently found him but when I woke up I was like, "WAIT A TIC, THAT AINT RIGHT" because in my dream he was completely black but IRL he's white and spotty so that was just a really weird fail dream.

Seriously I think my mind just gave up and was like, URGH, FINE THIS DOG IS HIM? WHO CARES WAKE UP ALREADY.

Also I touched Helen Mirren's butt and I don't know why that was in there as well as the dog thing but whatever dreams are weird as hell. HAHAHA OKAYI'MDONEYOU'REALLFREE
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 155
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pomlio 17/05/13, 09:28 am

I had a weird dystopian suspense dream the other day.

Like, there where a bunch of people who were staying in this giant mansion estate thing on an isolated river island. I think we were all on vacation. Anywho, so it all starts out nice, but things slowly start getting tense - like everyone can tell they're being watched. Sam, Dean, and Cas from Supernatural were there, and Sam tried to leave to go investigate something in Ukraine (?), but he found out he couldn't leave (there was only one bridge on and off the island, so it was easy to control access).
And then people started dying.
Everyone was growing more paranoid, and at the same time it was also getting harder to even leave the mansion (there was an artificial pool/moat at the entrance that was crossed by a large bridge, which most people crossed by bike, and bikes were going missing). And then a large carnivorous eldritch abomination of a water serpent appeared in the moat and it all went to hell (like, it couldn't leave the pool, but people who fell/were thrown in were devoured). Then, some guy set himself up at the center of a cult of personality and took control - a mass of people managed to escape the mansion, only to find out that cult leader dude had already taken over the rest of the island
And at that moment, the bridge was blown up
Then there was an epilogue of sorts, in which my (non-existant) adopted sister came to the island (I think she was allowed in because her family was there?) several months later to see what the balls had happened. She ended up making fun of cult leader dude, which was an offense that required performing penance (at a shrine set up next to the death pool THAT'S NOT CREEPY AT ALL), which she refused to do. The leader let her go (because you can't be forced to do penance, I guess), but then some of the residents psychologically tormented her until she gave in an did it.
(It was also almost an Ikki free dream, but at some point before the end leader dude showed some interest in adopted sister, and our parents half-jokingly and half-desperately seriously suggested engaging her to Ikki, who was apparently a family friend, because they thought he'd leave her alone if at this point he found out she had a fiance)

Anyway, when I woke up my brain was like "lets take out the various copyrighted characters and lift some symbolism from a play you read two semesters ago and rework this into the plot of an otome game". Which would be great if it wasn't finals season. Because now I've just been wanting to character build and not write papers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pomlio
Pomlio
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 39
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by clockworkdoll 19/05/13, 07:31 am

I just had a really weird dream last night where all the animals in the world went crazy and started massacring people. At one point I was at a party at some woman's house and we were in the basement and she called her dog down and the dog came and his eyes were glowing red and he attacked her and I ran the heck out of there! I got my dad to come pick me up and I somehow knew that this was happening too all the animals and was telling him, but he didn't believe me. Then we picked up some injured hitchhikers and one of them told us that they were attacked by gophers or something and that all the animals were going crazy and I just turned to my dad and was like 'I told you!'

We ended up searching around for what started this and our search brought us to this big business building and we went inside to one of the offices and it was this really open room with just a long table at the end and at the table were a bunch of pugs in suits and some of them had sunglasses and they were behind it all but I woke up before the whole thing was resolved.
clockworkdoll
clockworkdoll
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 19/05/13, 08:06 pm

Ok ok, this might not seemed weird to you guys, but I just dreamt a freakin CUTE dream. By cute, I mean making-a-girls-heart-flutter cute ^_^ Love it! That's not the only weird part about it. I was not involved in it what-so-ever ^_^ I was just watching everything unfold before my eyes. It also didn't involve any death :3

What was that cute dream, you ask? It was SAITO CONFESSING TO CHIZURU Love it! Love it! Love it! . Yeah, it already happens in Hakuouki, but my dream was an even cuter confession :D Love it!
Sometime before the battle of Bonari Pass. Chizuru tried to convince Saito not to fight in that battle because she was worried he might die. Saito responded with "You shouldn't concern yourself with my health and safety."
Chizuru replied "Yes I need to concern myself for your health and safety because I LOVE YOU!" Saito was stunned for a moment by her sudden confession and blushed. He politely excused himself and went back to the battle regiment. So of course Chizuru was all depressed and Crying because she thought Saito rejected her feelings and she was worried about him because the next day, the battle started. After the battle was over, Chizuru heard something in front of where she was staying. She openned the door and saw Saito, mumbling to himself that he can do it. She asks him whats wrong. He takes a deep breath and confesses to her. He starts off by saying that he was sorry for running away from her the other day and that he regrets doing so. His only excuse for that was that he was not sure what to do then, but now he knows what to do. He would regret it for ever if he ended dying on the battle field after hurting the woman he loved and not telling her his true feelings. He apologizes again for leaving her the other day, tells her that he loves her and that he wants her to be by his side for the rest of his life, even though he doesn't know when it will end. Chizuru cries tears of joy, tells him that she will stay by his side for ever, then kisses him ~ I love you . I'm like "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw This is so cute I love you I love you I love you I wish that I could be Chizuru now Crying " the whole time x3
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 19/05/13, 09:11 pm

I've had a lot of weird dreams in the past... and I do remember a lot of my dreams 8D

Anyway, I've had this one dream where... Sadako gave me her egg or something cause it seemed like she was trying to escape from some organization that captures monsters like her or something... so I ended up being the mother of her child... who apparently had er... inherited some of his mother's skills. And I was trying to tell him not to use it on his classmates and stuff...

There's also this WEIRD dream I've had several times already. I mean weird cause I've had it years ago, then I dreamed about it years later. I think I had it... thrice? Anyway, it's about these two brothers... I think they were escaping some underground dungeone or something... but then, someone throws a vase at the younger brother then sets him on fire. That's all I remember from that dream ^^"

There are other weird ones... Like Goku (DBZ) was in our CR pooping (and I had to pee also, so I sat by his side O_O).
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danonito Manestra 08/11/13, 01:54 am

I saw Obito crying because I left him (his tears were light blue) O__O
Danonito Manestra
Danonito Manestra
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 155
+Like : 58
Awards :
Events :

http://obitomania.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chiruchan 08/11/13, 10:30 am

When on high school, dream about being pregnant Rolling Eyes/ pissed
chiruchan
chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 100
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://otomenoheya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by misakihanazono 10/11/13, 01:30 am

I've had this dream quite many times and it kinda worried me .

In this dream , i am being chased by a stranger with a shotgun , i get into a house with a few dead people (they were shot) and i meet 2 teenagers ( I've never seen before in my life) we covered ourselves with the dead people's blood in order to pretend that we're dead and that guy showed up checking out the place and when he left , we got the hell out of there . 
misakihanazono
misakihanazono
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 154
+Like : 58
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2