Otome Hearts
Yoooo~ =3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Yoooo~ =3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoooo~ =3

+6
Diedie
Velut Luna
The_Cat_Lady
Ace of Hearts
tearsoflight
SethKuroiHuke
10 posters

Go down

Yoooo~ =3 Empty Yoooo~ =3

Post by SethKuroiHuke 26/04/13, 08:12 pm

Hello, minna~! I'm kinda new here, so I don't know if I missed a lot of stuff here, did I?
Well anyway, I'm Seth. Surely, that ain't my real name though--but hey, whatever right? I'm 19 y/old, I'm a college student taking Graphic Designing.

My zodiac is a Aquarius. I love chocolate & my favorite color is RED. I like to joke around but I know when to get serious. I'm friendly & I'm kinda like a comedian, cause I do I love you making people smile & laughs a lot ^_^ . I gotta admit that I'm kinda like a Tsundere type :p. I love music like orchestra Music , JROCK/JPOP, english, rock/metal type. I LOVE CATS TOO, MAH GAWHD CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EM' Love it!
I love to play games too, I'm more into shooting games actually,like--Battlefield 3, Call of Duty, & Counter Strike.

idea Oh yeah, forgot to tell. I'm an artist, I luuurrrve to draw like very much. But I don't do manga[comic], cause I'm not really good at making stories & put 'em all on a piece of paper--not really good at organizing the panels too Crying sadly~

So, yeah~I'm still a wee bit new knowing all about otome games, I'm a fan of it now. Desperately, finding English version of 'em! Yaoi is kinda my thing too, I must say. LOL not sure if it's necessary to tell ya guys that! Haha
SethKuroiHuke
SethKuroiHuke
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 75
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Yoooo~ =3 Empty Re: Yoooo~ =3

Post by tearsoflight 26/04/13, 08:50 pm

Hey Seth, welcome to OH! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope you have fun here~
tearsoflight
tearsoflight
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 118
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://koriko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 26/04/13, 11:46 pm

Nice to meet you Seth. Welcome to OH~

Wow, I never would have guessed tsundere from your post :O . People who love chocolate and cats can do no wrong. You must be a good person XD. I'm glad to have some more people that seem okay to joke around with. Just slap me if I cross the line Laughing dududu .

Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 26/04/13, 11:55 pm

Hello and welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!You'll soon find that tsunderes are always welcome in here Laughing dududu.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Velut Luna 27/04/13, 01:07 am

Haha~ Welcome Seth!
Eh~~ A Tsundere that likes Chocolate & Cats. I approve of this wink

Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 285
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://glitterberry.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diedie 27/04/13, 09:47 am

Hey Seth,

if you have a PSP now is the time to buy the ENGLISH VERSION of Hakuoki
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's $10, and about $5 for shipping, which is a great price for any psp game.

Enjoy!
OH. Also sweet fuse, at your side is another PSP to be released in English, (A different non-otome Hakuoki game is out in English now too)

And I believe...There are rumors of Norn9...But Don't quote me on that one.
Diedie
Diedie
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 120
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by venenatis-risus 27/04/13, 01:20 pm

Oh, my, aren't you interesting~ I adore cats too, They're such beautiful and adorable and graceful creatures. I have to admit I love Red as well - passionate and deadly, so it just naturally appeals to me, especially darker shades. I'm rather intrigued by your 'artistic' factor - are you more fond of digital drawings or traditional? I prefer digital because the result is prettier, but maybe that's because I haven't had the chance to experiment with copics, which produce cleaner results. Either way, it's wonderful to see a fellow artist, and a fellow J-Pop/K-pop and rock lover as well.

Speaking of which, it's not everyday I find a male yaoi fan. Cute~ Have you read any Ike Reibun? Absolutely wonderful manga style, and her semes are always very attractive. (*is shot*)

ALSO CALL OF DUTY. NOBODY CAN GO WRONG WITH CALL OF DUTY. <333
venenatis-risus
venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 141
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 27/04/13, 02:19 pm

Oh, cool, Graphic Design. I was planning to take a similar course too; Multimedia Arts... only I realized I couldn't, for the life of me, draw so [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Okay, moving on. Hi, Seth. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by SethKuroiHuke 27/04/13, 02:58 pm

venenatis-risus wrote:Oh, my, aren't you interesting~ I adore cats too, They're such beautiful and adorable and graceful creatures. I have to admit I love Red as well - passionate and deadly, so it just naturally appeals to me, especially darker shades. I'm rather intrigued by your 'artistic' factor - are you more fond of digital drawings or traditional? I prefer digital because the result is prettier, but maybe that's because I haven't had the chance to experiment with copics, which produce cleaner results. Either way, it's wonderful to see a fellow artist, and a fellow J-Pop/K-pop and rock lover as well.

Speaking of which, it's not everyday I find a male yaoi fan. Cute~ Have you read any Ike Reibun? Absolutely wonderful manga style, and her semes are always very attractive. (*is shot*)

ALSO CALL OF DUTY. NOBODY CAN GO WRONG WITH CALL OF DUTY. <333
I may be a male who loves yaoi, but I'm still straight ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Any-whooooo~~~lol
I'm more into traditional drawing than digital actually. I'm not really good at coloring at both of 'em yet though~...I'm more to rough sketches, linearts, something like that. Blue Star

Ike Reibun? Hmmm....*google*
...Oh my~! This kind~!? Never heard of em thou////// Never read this kind of yaoi for a long time ^_^ & the manga, drawing look stunning too. Sparkle Thanks for sharing

I played Battlefield 3 & Counter Strike more often than Call of Duty though...I see you like to play that too ^_^
SethKuroiHuke
SethKuroiHuke
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by SethKuroiHuke 27/04/13, 03:00 pm

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
Oh, cool, Graphic Design. I was planning to take a similar course too; Multimedia Arts... only I realized I couldn't, for the life of me, draw so [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Okay, moving on. Hi, Seth. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Awww~hey it's alright...Education doesn't really matter, the skills will lead ^_^ yay!

&

Sparkle Hello to you too. Nice to meet ya
SethKuroiHuke
SethKuroiHuke
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalMusic 27/04/13, 10:22 pm

Welcome to OtomeHearts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] We are glad to have you here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EternalMusic
EternalMusic
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 78
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by hanna18 30/04/13, 05:52 pm