Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Yoooo~ =3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Yoooo~ =3

Post by SethKuroiHuke on 26/04/13, 08:12 pm

Hello, minna~! I'm kinda new here, so I don't know if I missed a lot of stuff here, did I?
Well anyway, I'm Seth. Surely, that ain't my real name though--but hey, whatever right? I'm 19 y/old, I'm a college student taking Graphic Designing.

My zodiac is a Aquarius. I love chocolate & my favorite color is RED. I like to joke around but I know when to get serious. I'm friendly & I'm kinda like a comedian, cause I do I love you making people smile & laughs a lot ^_^ . I gotta admit that I'm kinda like a Tsundere type :p. I love music like orchestra Music , JROCK/JPOP, english, rock/metal type. I LOVE CATS TOO, MAH GAWHD CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EM' Love it!
I love to play games too, I'm more into shooting games actually,like--Battlefield 3, Call of Duty, & Counter Strike.

idea Oh yeah, forgot to tell. I'm an artist, I luuurrrve to draw like very much. But I don't do manga[comic], cause I'm not really good at making stories & put 'em all on a piece of paper--not really good at organizing the panels too Crying sadly~

So, yeah~I'm still a wee bit new knowing all about otome games, I'm a fan of it now. Desperately, finding English version of 'em! Yaoi is kinda my thing too, I must say. LOL not sure if it's necessary to tell ya guys that! Haha

SethKuroiHuke
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 75
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Yoooo~ =3

Post by tearsoflight on 26/04/13, 08:50 pm

Hey Seth, welcome to OH! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope you have fun here~

tearsoflight
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 118
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://koriko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts on 26/04/13, 11:46 pm

Nice to meet you Seth. Welcome to OH~

Wow, I never would have guessed tsundere from your post :O . People who love chocolate and cats can do no wrong. You must be a good person XD. I'm glad to have some more people that seem okay to joke around with. Just slap me if I cross the line Laughing dududu .

Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1220
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 26/04/13, 11:55 pm

Hello and welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!You'll soon find that tsunderes are always welcome in here Laughing dududu.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Velut Luna on 27/04/13, 01:07 am

Haha~ Welcome Seth!
Eh~~ A Tsundere that likes Chocolate & Cats. I approve of this wink

When you walk away
You don't hear me say,
"Please, oh baby, don't go."
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go

My Tumblr

Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 285
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://glitterberry.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diedie on 27/04/13, 09:47 am

Hey Seth,

if you have a PSP now is the time to buy the ENGLISH VERSION of Hakuoki
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's $10, and about $5 for shipping, which is a great price for any psp game.

Enjoy!
OH. Also sweet fuse, at your side is another PSP to be released in English, (A different non-otome Hakuoki game is out in English now too)

And I believe...There are rumors of Norn9...But Don't quote me on that one.

Diedie
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 120
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by venenatis-risus on 27/04/13, 01:20 pm

Oh, my, aren't you interesting~ I adore cats too, They're such beautiful and adorable and graceful creatures. I have to admit I love Red as well - passionate and deadly, so it just naturally appeals to me, especially darker shades. I'm rather intrigued by your 'artistic' factor - are you more fond of digital drawings or traditional? I prefer digital because the result is prettier, but maybe that's because I haven't had the chance to experiment with copics, which produce cleaner results. Either way, it's wonderful to see a fellow artist, and a fellow J-Pop/K-pop and rock lover as well.

Speaking of which, it's not everyday I find a male yaoi fan. Cute~ Have you read any Ike Reibun? Absolutely wonderful manga style, and her semes are always very attractive. (*is shot*)

ALSO CALL OF DUTY. NOBODY CAN GO WRONG WITH CALL OF DUTY. <333

venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 141
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile on 27/04/13, 02:19 pm

Oh, cool, Graphic Design. I was planning to take a similar course too; Multimedia Arts... only I realized I couldn't, for the life of me, draw so [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Okay, moving on. Hi, Seth. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 355
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by SethKuroiHuke on 27/04/13, 02:58 pm

venenatis-risus wrote:Oh, my, aren't you interesting~ I adore cats too, They're such beautiful and adorable and graceful creatures. I have to admit I love Red as well - passionate and deadly, so it just naturally appeals to me, especially darker shades. I'm rather intrigued by your 'artistic' factor - are you more fond of digital drawings or traditional? I prefer digital because the result is prettier, but maybe that's because I haven't had the chance to experiment with copics, which produce cleaner results. Either way, it's wonderful to see a fellow artist, and a fellow J-Pop/K-pop and rock lover as well.

Speaking of which, it's not everyday I find a male yaoi fan. Cute~ Have you read any Ike Reibun? Absolutely wonderful manga style, and her semes are always very attractive. (*is shot*)

ALSO CALL OF DUTY. NOBODY CAN GO WRONG WITH CALL OF DUTY. <333
I may be a male who loves yaoi, but I'm still straight ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Any-whooooo~~~lol
I'm more into traditional drawing than digital actually. I'm not really good at coloring at both of 'em yet though~...I'm more to rough sketches, linearts, something like that. Blue Star

Ike Reibun? Hmmm....*google*
...Oh my~! This kind~!? Never heard of em thou////// Never read this kind of yaoi for a long time ^_^ & the manga, drawing look stunning too. Sparkle Thanks for sharing

I played Battlefield 3 & Counter Strike more often than Call of Duty though...I see you like to play that too ^_^

SethKuroiHuke
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by SethKuroiHuke on 27/04/13, 03:00 pm

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
Oh, cool, Graphic Design. I was planning to take a similar course too; Multimedia Arts... only I realized I couldn't, for the life of me, draw so [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Okay, moving on. Hi, Seth. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Awww~hey it's alright...Education doesn't really matter, the skills will lead ^_^ yay!

&

Sparkle Hello to you too. Nice to meet ya

SethKuroiHuke
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalMusic on 27/04/13, 10:22 pm

Welcome to OtomeHearts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] We are glad to have you here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] New here 4/20/13 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Avatar featurng Okita

EternalMusic
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 78
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by hanna18 on 30/04/13, 05:52 pm

wELcome to ototme heart!! :p