Otome Hearts
Kamigami no Asobi -Ludere deorum- - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Kamigami no Asobi -Ludere deorum- - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamigami no Asobi -Ludere deorum-

+15
Hype
jauntyspacemage
otomeheroine
Sayolizz
TsundereHime
Roxas4ever
Loki666
Skeens
Her Cheshire Smile
mistresskisara
Eryx
spicy_diamond
Blue_Sargent
Ame
Ace of Hearts
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kamigami no Asobi -Ludere deorum- - Page 2 Empty Playing this right now...

Post by chiruchan 06/11/13, 10:45 am

I'm currently playing this Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
Truth to be told, there are a lot of complaints about this game,
but since I love Kazuki Yone, decide to buy this to support her lol
I'm playing for Thoth, but to get Thoth you have to get Anubis,
and to get Anubis you have to play the six other guys *I'm super dead here Bert sweating 
+++ People also complained that Thoth and Anubis routes are super short
+++ *no wonder since Broccoli just suddenly stuffed this two for extras... Crying 
+++ but Thoth is so HOT asdfghjkl...

Anyway, this game contain some quiz, if you get those right, you'll get some chibi bishises *super cute I think
But these quiz is like "What is Apollon favorite food or somewhat like that.*even the official site didn't provide much information on these. So I write down scans from Dengeki Girl's Side for those who have difficulties with the quiz here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm currently also playing Norn and Shriratsuyu no Kai so I will play KamiAso in very slow pace... :phew:
chiruchan
chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 100
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://otomenoheya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Kamigami no Asobi -Ludere deorum- - Page 2 Empty Re: Kamigami no Asobi -Ludere deorum-

Post by Laramie Castiel 08/11/13, 08:49 am

chiruchan, do you have a blog, or something? I'm interested in reading more of your opinions if you've archived them somewhere. smile
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Kamigami no Asobi -Ludere deorum- - Page 2 Empty Re: Kamigami no Asobi -Ludere deorum-

Post by chiruchan 08/11/13, 09:23 am

I have started a new blog on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (but my writing is really embarrassing), and I haven't write any review for otome game yet. Because I play in very slow pace, and I have to finish Shiratsuyu and Norn9 - after that I'm doing KamiAso... I'm going to tell you if I write some KamiAso... Embarassed/ Kyaa!
chiruchan
chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 08/11/13, 09:46 am

chiruchan wrote:I have started a new blog on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (but my writing is really embarrassing), and I haven't write any review for otome game yet. Because I play in very slow pace, and I have to finish Shiratsuyu and Norn9 - after that I'm doing KamiAso... I'm going to tell you if I write some KamiAso... Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Haha, I realised you had your blog in your sig! I'm totally retarded, man. :S

No worries, I'm looking forward to your review(s) whenever they come. Your writing is fine, to me! Your blog isn't going to be professional, so it doesn't have to fit certain molds or be perfect.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chiruchan 08/11/13, 10:14 am

I'm making it half invisible :Pbecause I half hoping that anyone would never realized it... XD thank you very much I hope I could write soon~
chiruchan
chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 02/01/14, 04:53 am

Mythology, Romance, Fantasy...?!? Sign me up!! -bounces up and down-  :D
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2