Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Amnesia to Live Action

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Amnesia to Live Action

Post by Akuni on 27/04/13, 01:34 am

^I think the anime gave her too much credit maybe, she talked A LOT xD

I get it, but damn it seemed like she didn't even try in the game she just goes along with everything...like oh ok :/ But then again, I've never played it myself just watched and read, so maybe I shouldn't comment on it as much

Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaye on 27/04/13, 01:40 am

^Talked in her head maybe, but it seemed as though she rarely ever vocalized her wants or thoughts.

Why doesn't she just admit that she has Amnesia whenever she enters a new world?

Shaye
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 61
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 27/04/13, 02:42 am

^Oh didn't Orion advise her not to, and it kinda shocked her into not wanting to go to the hospital or something? I don't think that's true for each timeline though...but idk.

I hope they do try out the live idea though, I can see where it has the potential to make a good drama series. ^//^

Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mistresskisara on 28/04/13, 03:16 am

The heroine improved A LOT in Amnesia Later, especially in Ikki's route :p

mistresskisara
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 105
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan on 02/05/13, 12:23 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:Of course, you're one of my spouses~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To this day, I still stumble upon bad anime that turn out to be otome games thanks to MyAnimeList. Like Marginal Prince. I had a feeling it may be an otome game... I guess these types of anime are advertising mediums. Like the Starry Sky one. I was very disappointed with it, but what did I expect? I wish they tried a bit harder. The Starry Sky anime did apparently draw a lot of interest to the games, after all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Heh, I love MyAnimeList, so convenient. "Marginal Prince" even sounds like an otome game. Starry Sky anime was honestly really, really boring. Also, if an otome has really pretty artwork it's likely to drop a bunch in quality when it changes over to an anime. :/

Gonna be honest, I liked the Ace Attorney Live Action, I thought it was really, really hilarious. xD; Maybe it was the way they did the hair...

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 02/05/13, 03:36 pm

^ Yeah, MAL is top shit, dawg~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I realise that preserving the original art of an otome game in anime form is practically impossible without an infinite budget, but I really think Starry Sky could have done better. Arcana Famiglia looked pretty good, though. They animated as little as possible and the eyes looked very different. I ENDURED all episodes. Not watched, endured.

You like the Ace Attorney series, too?! *Considered marrying you* I was too scared to watch the live action, but if it's at least funny...

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1810
+Like : 143
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 am

Sponsored content