Otome Hearts
[Oneshot] Amnesia Later Anthology - The Meido no Hitsuji's Reformation Battle Strategy (Eng) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
[Oneshot] Amnesia Later Anthology - The Meido no Hitsuji's Reformation Battle Strategy (Eng) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Oneshot] Amnesia Later Anthology - The Meido no Hitsuji's Reformation Battle Strategy (Eng)

+8
ffumagee
raizan kouzuki
soweluki
SunshinexKite
hanna18
Pomlio
Kento
spicy_diamond
12 posters

Go down

[Oneshot] Amnesia Later Anthology - The Meido no Hitsuji's Reformation Battle Strategy (Eng) Empty [Oneshot] Amnesia Later Anthology - The Meido no Hitsuji's Reformation Battle Strategy (Eng)

Post by spicy_diamond 24/04/13, 06:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: The Meido no Hitsuji's Reformation Battle Strategy
Japanese Title:冥土の羊改革作戦
Artist/Author: Morino Mizu / Otomate
Origin: Amnesia

One of the oneshots featured in the Amnesia Later Anthology. While I don't intend to do all of the stories in the anthology - thus the one-shot label - I'll probably do at least a handful or so just because some of them were so cute and touching...

Unlike this chapter. Which was filled with such an awesome level of crack-tasticness and Waka being a BOSS that I knew, before I started in on the serious stuff, that this one was going to need to go first.

Standard disclaimers apply, not claiming any sort of amazing accuracy with this - just a fangirl with a kanji dictionary and a shameful amount of anime lining her shelves.

Scanlations are for fun, capping, coloring, icons, but not for reposting.

Please do not upload this to Mangafox or other manga aggregators. This is just for fun, practice, and fangirling purposes. And, I'd prefer not to support the problem that Mangafox and other manga aggregators have become for some scanlation groups.

So play nice and don't do it.

Enjoy!

Download:

For
15 +Gold in Exchange for the links. Post a reply here. Thank you's
would be nice
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 453
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

[Oneshot] Amnesia Later Anthology - The Meido no Hitsuji's Reformation Battle Strategy (Eng) Empty Re: [Oneshot] Amnesia Later Anthology - The Meido no Hitsuji's Reformation Battle Strategy (Eng)

Post by Kento 24/04/13, 06:49 am

Ah, thank you very much for this! <3
Kento
Kento
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 25
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

[Oneshot] Amnesia Later Anthology - The Meido no Hitsuji's Reformation Battle Strategy (Eng) Empty Re: [Oneshot] Amnesia Later Anthology - The Meido no Hitsuji's Reformation Battle Strategy (Eng)

Post by Pomlio 28/04/13, 02:24 am

oAo
Please take my gold and my gratitude.
Pomlio
Pomlio
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 39
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by hanna18 30/04/13, 04:38 pm

oH ... kyaaaa.. thank you ><
hanna18
hanna18
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshinexKite 24/05/13, 10:29 am

Please! Take my gold! Thank you!
SunshinexKite
SunshinexKite
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 41
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by raizan kouzuki 27/10/13, 07:15 am

thank you smile
raizan kouzuki
raizan kouzuki
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -198
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ffumagee 20/12/14, 02:55 pm

thanks a lot! Embarassed/ Kyaa!
ffumagee
ffumagee
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by elderberryink 28/01/15, 11:09 am

Thank you so very much~ Your translations are seriously appreciated~
elderberryink
elderberryink
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -44
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 27/05/15, 12:56 am

I'll take me some of this! Thanks
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 191
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://kawaii-ash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamimi 08/05/16, 09:36 am

Really really thank you for sharing this !! I love amnesia so much Embarassed/ Kyaa!
mamamimi
mamamimi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : -60
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by H101 21/06/18, 06:55 pm

Thanks you Hello
H101
H101
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : -75
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down