Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello ^^

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Hello ^^

Post by Kerachan on 23/04/13, 08:49 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Welcome to the club! Haha!

Yep, I liked it for the most part, maybe it's just I was used with otome's like Always Remember Me and Spirited Hearts was new that it felt as if something was amiss, I dunno. I know, I know. Sigh. OTL

Then again, I'm not hating on Roms or Emulators considering how they allow me to play all sorts of stuff for free *o*

I never even knew about otomes until I started playing games like Tales of Symphonia and tried google to see if there were anymore games like it. I honestly believe that there should be more rpgs with romance options DX I mean sometimes I just look at a game couple and go ".....Um I don't see what's so great about this couple..."

Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 76
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello ^^

Post by Dreamless Flight on 23/04/13, 04:01 pm

Kerachan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
Welcome to the club! Haha!

Yep, I liked it for the most part, maybe it's just I was used with otome's like Always Remember Me and Spirited Hearts was new that it felt as if something was amiss, I dunno. I know, I know. Sigh. OTL

Then again, I'm not hating on Roms or Emulators considering how they allow me to play all sorts of stuff for free *o*

I never even knew about otomes until I started playing games like Tales of Symphonia and tried google to see if there were anymore games like it. I honestly believe that there should be more rpgs with romance options DX I mean sometimes I just look at a game couple and go ".....Um I don't see what's so great about this couple..."

True! I mean, I get to relive my childhood because of it. My Gameboy was broken and I get to play it with the help of emulators! ^_^

I don't remember when I started playing otome games. I guess it started with Sim Dating RPG's which made me a bit said because it's harem and I don't feel like a girl playing it because it's just a hero and there's no heroine. And then the internet got wider and Y8 is not the only gaming site I know and bam! Bishie here, bishie there, bishie everywhere! I know! Sad truth, that there's no couple in some games like in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. If you choose to be a girl there would still be hints of you and the MC getting together, WHY OTL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"

Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2