Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Your first otome game?

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Your first otome game?

Post by Fengxiao on 20/04/13, 09:09 am

My first otome games is the english version of Hakkuoki, due my sister influence... Actually, she's only introduced me with Okita Souji. But after i see, Saito Hajime. I became intrested with him and immediately play this game.

Fengxiao
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 9
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire on 20/04/13, 09:27 am

Harvest Moon: FoMT and Princess Maker 2 were my influences into playing otome games, not being actual otome games themselves.

I think my first actual otome game was Heileen.

Ire
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 65
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify on 20/04/13, 10:22 am

I think my first otome games that had made me fancied otome games is Starry Sky (with dorky Kanata and all), but before that, I have been eyeing for Hakuoki.

alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyandi on 21/04/13, 02:13 am

My first otome game was on Deviantart. It was made by a charming girl named Pacthesis. She's awesome and the games that she makes are awesome. I think the game was called 'Festival Days Sim Date'. :D It was really fun and interesting.

Cyandi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 18
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aileeyy on 21/04/13, 03:19 am

My first was My Forged Wedding :3 I don't remember exactly how I discovered it but I believe I was searching for "fun anime games"

Aileeyy
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalMusic on 21/04/13, 03:54 am

Hakuouki Demon of the Fleeting Bloosom
Oh the FEELS * Q *

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] New here 4/20/13 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Avatar featurng Okita

EternalMusic
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 78
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by harorin on 23/04/13, 09:20 am

Hmm, I can't really remember but I think it was TokiMemo GS1.
The game that got me in to VNs was Riviera for the GBA, even though it wasn't a VN, per se. That and Harvest Moon. Lol

harorin
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 25
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira on 23/04/13, 09:21 pm

My first otome game was Hakuouki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom. I wanted to get it because the anime of it was good and plus, it was coming out in English for the PSP. It was totally worth it. After that I loved otome games.

Seira
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 90
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by XueHisoka on 24/04/13, 10:08 am

I remember I started play otoge when I look some of my friends are fangirling a character that from Starry ★ Sky and from that I try to play the game /////
well I haven't finished that game //slap

XueHisoka
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 39
Awards :
Events :

http://rika-putra.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 on 26/04/13, 06:15 pm

the first otome game I ever played was the Shall We Date series!
OMGGG... such hottiess I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 341
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenwolfe731 on 27/04/13, 12:59 am

I think the first official otome game I played was black wolves saga.
I'm not sure if it was that or hakuouki....

Wenwolfe731
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumaki on 28/04/13, 03:47 am

Sakimichi wrote:The first otome game that I've played was, Tokimeki Memorial GS1 for NDS.
It was the most complicated love simulation yet addictive at the same time. I've never been so desperate to aim for the perfect husbando material... xD

It was my first otome too! I was sooo desperate! I remember I endend alone with my little brother, as a nurse ._. (Even though I tried to go for Hazuki Crying)

Harumaki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 64
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivVEflVmNKKtsE2Myl10EA

Back to top Go down

Post by vanipeti on 30/04/13, 05:02 am

I'm pretty sure my first game was Princess Debut for the NDS. It was a cute game! ^_^ I feel like I might have played another one before that, but I can't remember. (>_<)

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 on 30/04/13, 09:02 am

vanipeti wrote:I'm pretty sure my first game was Princess Debut for the NDS. It was a cute game! ^_^ I feel like I might have played another one before that, but I can't remember. (>_<)

that was one of the first games that I played! do you remember who you went for? ^_^

rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vanipeti on 01/05/13, 04:38 am

rozelie123 wrote:that was one of the first games that I played! do you remember who you went for? ^_^

I played through everyone's routes, but I remember liking Luciano/Lucas the most. I think I also liked Prince Kiefer, but it's been a while since I've last played the game. I do remember that I was disappointed that the game never gave me the second set of dances, though. I don't know if that was just a glitch on my game or if I was missing some requirement. (´⌒`)
What about you?

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 on 01/05/13, 09:09 am

vanipeti wrote:I played through everyone's routes, but I remember liking Luciano/Lucas the most. I think I also liked Prince Kiefer, but it's been a while since I've last played the game. I do remember that I was disappointed that the game never gave me the second set of dances, though. I don't know if that was just a glitch on my game or if I was missing some requirement. (´⌒`)
What about you?

I went through all of them too! I liked Vincent and Klaus'. But for Klaus, I started giving up on him cause he wouldn't let me be his partner until day 16, ithink? :confused:
I think I unlocked all the dances, but I got really impatient doing the dances over and over again, but I still made it to the end at least! xD

rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mangataku on 01/05/13, 04:52 pm

Mine was X-note. It reeeeally opened my eyes to the world of otome games!:D

It is still my favorite today and I can't wait until Area-X is out!^^

mangataku
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 40
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caly on 01/05/13, 07:17 pm

I guess my very first one was Re:Alistair++ after seeing somewhere that otome games existed in english. I've always wanted to play since I saw what otome game was in animes and/or manga, but I can't read japanese and unfortunately I don't have the time or the energy to learn it.

After that the first japanese game I played must be Starry Sky or Yo-Jin-Bo I don't remember.

Caly
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 40
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skiye on 01/05/13, 08:09 pm

Hakuouki was my first otome. I had heard about otome awhile back, but when I found out that UtaPri was being made into an anime back in 2011, I really got into the genre.

Skiye
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 25
Awards :
Events :

http://daybreak-skye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vanipeti on 02/05/13, 02:26 am

rozelie123 wrote:I went through all of them too! I liked Vincent and Klaus'. But for Klaus, I started giving up on him cause he wouldn't let me be his partner until day 16, ithink? :confused:
I think I unlocked all the dances, but I got really impatient doing the dances over and over again, but I still made it to the end at least! xD

I honestly liked Vince the least as I thought he was a bit too childish. His pranks kinda annoyed me. I almost gave up on Luciano, as well, since he leaves you all alone for like the longest time!! I know he was following his dreams, but I was lonely. (´⌒`)
I also got a bit tired of playing the same dances all the time. That was why I was really hoping that they would eventually give me the second set, but I never received it. D; Oh well. I persevered, and completed all the routes eventually! haha

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 on 02/05/13, 09:28 am

vanipeti wrote:
I honestly liked Vince the least as I thought he was a bit too childish. His pranks kinda annoyed me. I almost gave up on Luciano, as well, since he leaves you all alone for like the longest time!! I know he was following his dreams, but I was lonely. (´⌒`)
I also got a bit tired of playing the same dances all the time. That was why I was really hoping that they would eventually give me the second set, but I never received it. D; Oh well. I persevered, and completed all the routes eventually! haha

awwww, hahaa Love it! itt's soo cute how luciano has a bad sense of direction! lol i guess completing all the routes was worth it right? xD

rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kikyo82 on 02/05/13, 07:36 pm

My first otome game was the online Naruto dating game, i've tried so hard to put together Sakura and Sasuke Exclamation it's difficult because you can't save sad so you have to restart every time Crying

kikyo82
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vanipeti on 03/05/13, 03:39 am

rozelie123 wrote:awwww, hahaa Love it! itt's soo cute how luciano has a bad sense of direction! lol i guess completing all the routes was worth it right? xD

Ohmygosh Luciano is so cute when you agree with his sense of direction, even when you know it's completely wrong.

I did feel bad when you end up choosing to go back to your real world and start getting close to the, um, IRL boys?? idek how I should refer to them as lol. But, it felt like the MC was just using them as a replacement. At least, I felt like I wa betraying them. ⊙﹏⊙ (Them being the prince versions of the boys.)
Oh, well. Lucas is every bit as cute as Luciano, so that lessened the guilt. (´~`;)

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 on 03/05/13, 05:06 pm

vanipeti wrote:

Ohmygosh Luciano is so cute when you agree with his sense of direction, even when you know it's completely wrong.

I did feel bad when you end up choosing to go back to your real world and start getting close to the, um, IRL boys?? idek how I should refer to them as lol. But, it felt like the MC was just using them as a replacement. At least, I felt like I wa betraying them. ⊙﹏⊙ (Them being the prince versions of the boys.)
Oh, well. Lucas is every bit as cute as Luciano, so that lessened the guilt. (´~`;)

lol, hahaa IRL boys? xD I like to call them princes Love it! I kno right! might aswell just stay in tht world!

rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xNado on 08/05/13, 11:21 pm

Mine was Date Warp too c:
I Was really disappointed by most of the endings tho :c ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Fake smile, Broken Heart .. Tears tearing me apart .. Numb inside, A Silent soul .. Somebody, save me before I fall .. ~

xNado
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 66
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:46 am

Sponsored content